SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:00 am

Don’t know if this has been posted, but some seething words from Nadine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8617811/Bachelor-contestant-claims-Locky-Gilbert-uneducated-person.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:05 am

Zaynab wrote:Don’t know if this has been posted, but some seething words from Nadine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8617811/Bachelor-contestant-claims-Locky-Gilbert-uneducated-person.html

V interesting. She was back on SM late March, so mustn't have lasted long. Sounds like she is just salty about leaving early and wants to get ahead of the embarrassment by lashing out.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Vjeff wrote:The girls seem to be all over each other's SM, except for Irwna and Bella who haven't followed anyone back which is interesting.

Bella is commenting on some of them (not all) with the typical supportive messages though, which is also interesting, why not follow them then?

F1 & F2 have more stringent restrictions on what they can and can't do regarding SM, they've probably been told not to follow anyone IMO (too many conclusions that can be drawn otherwise...)

Vjeff wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Don’t know if this has been posted, but some seething words from Nadine.

V interesting. She was back on SM late March, so mustn't have lasted long. Sounds like she is just salty about leaving early and wants to get ahead of the embarrassment by lashing out.

Yep I agree with the bold. Leaving Locky's IQ out of it, she just comes off looking like an arrogant snob IMO. Says she's "not going to judge"... and then does exactly that. Rolling Eyes

The brunette, who owns a designer clothing hire service, continued: 'Yes, I'm very educated. I'm not going to sit there and judge people, but when you're like that... I'm going to call you out on it.'

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:09 am

@Vjeff I agree I mostly thought it came across As salty as well. Going on face value she seems like she doesn’t “look” like she went on the show for the “right“ reasons. I also highly doubt she even got to know him.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:32 am

I wonder if they will edit her as leaving voluntarily as she claims or being "asked to leave".  It never ends well with the divas imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am

Agent99 wrote:I wonder if they will edit her as leaving voluntarily as she claims or being "asked to leave".  It never ends well with the divas imo.

Agree. This one seems to be close friends with Laurina - looks like Nadine should have asked her a few tips on how to be a memorable diva rather than just an irritating one.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 20200816

Given how strongly she seems to feel about Locky's use of 'uneducated' language, I would think she would be more careful about using the below word in this day and age.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 20200817
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:11 am

Educated but stupid.   Another villain wannabe no

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:27 am

@Vjeff YIKES.   affraid

She'll be regretting that one when DM rips off your post for an article (though their stories about her so far seem suspiciously favourable... Suspect ).  

Anyway we mustn't judge Nadine - I'm sure she's putting her extremely high level of education to good use... loaning out overpriced dresses?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:35 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelors-locky-gilbert-reveals-why-he-got-in-trouble-off-shows-producers/news-story/5a7981a014a47944156355473e334ce9

The Bachelor’s Locky Gilbert reveals why he got in trouble off show’s producers

Bachelor hottie Locky Gilbert has set the record straight on reports he got into trouble shooting the reality series.

The 30-year-old dismissed suggestions producers pulled him up for kissing too many of his suitors but admitted he did get into trouble for putting his “money maker” at risk.

“They pretty much said, ‘You’re the head guy, we can’t have you jumping off of a building and going splat’,” Gilbert told the J.Mo Confidential podcast. “They needed me to finish the show. (I got into trouble) just for running amok. I’m an adventurous dude. I can’t just sit around. I love to get on my mountain bike, go for a ride, just be outdoors. They didn’t want me going and doing crazy stuff.”

Gilbert, who runs an adventure business, would be familiar to reality TV fans. He appeared on two seasons of Australian Survivor before being cast as The Bachelor.

Recent reports suggested producers told him off for kissing too many of the females vying for his affections.

“It is not true I got into trouble, it is true that I was kissing a few girls,” he laughed.

“I’m a loveable dude, I like being physical, I like getting to know people.”
“That was the hardest bit, was being present with one girl, and then the next day being present with another and you had to like cut your emotions. I guess for some people it would be hard, and it definitely was hard, but it would’ve been unfair if I didn’t give everyone the same time.”

Gilbert said he felt intimidated when he first met the 23 contestants.

“Any guy would think it’s a dream but it’s intimidating,” he explained. “They’re all there trying to talk to you and grab time with you, and you just want to be nice, you want to give everyone the time of the day, but unfortunately you do run out of time.”

Gilbert, who describes himself as “a goofball”, said the process taught him to be more vulnerable.

“I am definitely in love now, head over heels,” he revealed, careful not to divulge who he has chosen.

In another bombshell, Gilbert hit back at claims by Survivor co-star Brooke Jowett that he ghosted her for The Bachelor.

“I never dated Brooke,” he said. “She’s an amazing person, super smart, super beautiful, but in Survivor, it’s a weird world, and you want someone to confide in, and obviously that was Brooke. But that was over a year ago, and I was single. We never dated … never once dated … never once hung out outside of Survivor.”

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:07 am

Weird that the EP would give away the whole storyline before the show even begins.  Suspect  

While Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins failed to find love on last year's season of The Bachelor, it's been revealed Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert will fall in love with two women on the new season.

Speaking to Media Week this week, the show's executive producer Hilary Inness told the publication: 'Locky, by his own admission, falls in love with more than one girl.'

'Famously the Honey Badger couldn't choose someone,' Hillary began, 'and now we have a Bachelor who has fallen in love with more than one girl, which is a first for us.'

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Q8RPtbb

Source

Also, fact check yoself DM - Badger was TWO years ago.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:10 am

She is kinda just confirming what's been in the promo for weeks though?

Bobette wrote:Weird that the EP would give away the whole storyline before the show even begins.  Suspect  

While Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins failed to find love on last year's season of The Bachelor, it's been revealed Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert will fall in love with two women on the new season.

Speaking to Media Week this week, the show's executive producer Hilary Inness told the publication: 'Locky, by his own admission, falls in love with more than one girl.'

'Famously the Honey Badger couldn't choose someone,' Hillary began, 'and now we have a Bachelor who has fallen in love with more than one girl, which is a first for us.'

Source

Also, fact check yoself DM - Badger was TWO years ago.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:13 am

Maybe they're just trying to counter all the chatter about him being a player?  Like, "look here - Locky is so faithful and genuine and ready to settle down he is not only able to commit to one woman - he's able to commit to TWO (...at the same time)".  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333