SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:20 am

WTH Alex Rance? Is that a joke? Apart from the fact he only separated late last year, he is also a devout Jehovah's. He at one point wanted to do missionary work. I think doing the Bachelor would not be in his wheelhouse imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Agent99 wrote:WTH Alex Rance?  Is that a joke?  Apart from the fact he only separated late last year, he is also a devout Jehovah's.  He at one point wanted to do missionary work.  I think doing the Bachelor would not be in his wheelhouse imo

Yes, that is was the part that made me think it was really unlikely! I don’t know a lot about JW’s and their beliefs, but I was pretty sure that going on a televised dating show 3 months after splitting with their wife probably wouldn’t be encouraged laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:36 pm

So I think we can class that as a big fat fail for So Dramatic's info then.  :yes:

Meanwhile...

EXCLUSIVE: Locky Gilbert texted a woman to "marry" him - weeks later he left to film The Bachelor

For months now, the 28-year-old Perth mother-of-two has held her tongue about her time with the man who texted her to "marry" him three weeks before he joined the mansion.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 62IdpE6

Locky, 30, continued to bomb Charlie with messages over the first six weeks of filming. He even sent a picture of himself in the mansion!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 KgRi0IJ

Source

Note sure how much truth there is in that, but she does look like his type IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:16 pm

I really hope Irena is playing along to be the F1. She deserves better

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sameold Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:52 am

butterflylove wrote:Looks like Marg has bought some followers.. A sudden 1,000+ follower jump from the end of Thursday's episode when she was at 2,289.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen43

Red column was the total amount of followers she'd gained from the premiere up until the end of the episode on Thursday.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen44

Hi new here, but just wanted to say Marg along with Bella were in a Greek feature on Friday. We have a huge Greek community here in Melbourne and Sydney so she didn’t need to buy followers. Also I wouldn’t completely discount Bella being the winner

https://neoskosmos.com/en/173198/meet-the-greek-australian-ladies-stealing-locky-gilberts-heart-on-this-season-of-the-bachelor/

Sameold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:53 am

Sameold wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Looks like Marg has bought some followers.. A sudden 1,000+ follower jump from the end of Thursday's episode when she was at 2,289.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen43

Red column was the total amount of followers she'd gained from the premiere up until the end of the episode on Thursday.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen44

Hi new here, but just wanted to say Marg along with Bella were in a Greek feature on Friday. We have a huge Greek community here in Melbourne and Sydney so she didn’t need to buy followers.  Also I wouldn’t completely discount Bella being the winner

https://neoskosmos.com/en/173198/meet-the-greek-australian-ladies-stealing-locky-gilberts-heart-on-this-season-of-the-bachelor/

Ok Marg
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:09 am

Sameold wrote:

Hi new here, but just wanted to say Marg along with Bella were in a Greek feature on Friday. We have a huge Greek community here in Melbourne and Sydney so she didn’t need to buy followers.  Also I wouldn’t completely discount Bella being the winner

I would, given the flawless history of betting odds. I'll believe it when Irena isn't odds on favourite to win. Sportsbet and TAB aren't in the business of losing money ...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:20 am

Enough wrote:I really hope Irena is playing along to be the F1. She deserves better

They all deserve better Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 4103285151
I would not be surprised if they're over already and also would not put it past him and Bella to 'reconcile' for PR :tinfoil she is very much acting like she is F1 on SM
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:22 am

Actually just snort laughed at your comment @Vjeff 😂😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:30 am

leavers wrote:
Sameold wrote:Also I wouldn’t completely discount Bella being the winner

I would, given the flawless history of betting odds. I'll believe it when Irena isn't odds on favourite to win. Sportsbet and TAB aren't in the business of losing money ...

I agree @leavers, there is zero chance of Bella being F1 IMO. Aside from the never-been-wrong betting odds, I see no genuine chemistry between them - it's all fake IMO. Even casual viewers are saying on SM that she's boring and it's all a setup.

Meanwhile, I just had a quick squiz at Marg's new followers and, strangely, I am not seeing a lot of Greek surnames.  Plenty of faceless accounts with zero posts though, and randoms from overseas who don't follow anyone else related to the show.

But hey I'm sure Bach AU has a huge following among male bodybuilders in Dubai, and these all look like ~ totally legit ~ followers to me. So yeah, I'll just let everyone draw their own conclusions about whether or not Marg needs to buy her followers.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 EPYW5jz

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 IVx5OPr

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1zO5oSK

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 4TqScbv

Source

But :Welcome anyway @SameoldBachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:39 am

And *poof* just like that she's suddenly lost ~1000 followers. 

Guess she decided fake followers isn't a good look... or her cheque bounced.  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 UZNi7e3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:52 am

Hi all! Long time reader but a very new user! I screenshot this little reply on the Bachelor's instagram page earlier, not sure why it's been deleted since no idea
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Img_4210

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333