SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Bec seems nice and unproblematic to me (at least on the show). I think she would have been popular if she'd been there from the start.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bookwormer333 Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 pm

Hey peeps, apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place but I thought this piece about the girls all (legitimately IMO) feeling ripped off by having Locky as Bach was interesting...

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/locky-girlbert-complaints-contestants/
https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/locky-girlbert-complaints-contestants/
Here’s what one source told us:

‘The girls feel ripped off with Locky and have all been complaining to each other about him in group chats and sending different links to articles.

‘They’re shocked by the amount of exes and girls that have come forward. Quite a few of them are actually upset by the confusing timelines of where he was and who he was talking to when he was supposed to be dating them.’

And here’s what a second source told us:

‘Some of the girls are saying he is the worst Bachelor ever and they want a refund and second shot with a guy who actually wants love, not some kind of travel show.’

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Bookwormer333 wrote:Hey peeps, apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place but I thought this piece about the girls all (legitimately IMO) feeling ripped off by having Locky as Bach was interesting...

Here’s what one source told us:

‘The girls feel ripped off with Locky and have all been complaining to each other about him in group chats and sending different links to articles.

‘They’re shocked by the amount of exes and girls that have come forward. Quite a few of them are actually upset by the confusing timelines of where he was and who he was talking to when he was supposed to be dating them.’

And here’s what a second source told us:

‘Some of the girls are saying he is the worst Bachelor ever and they want a refund and second shot with a guy who actually wants love, not some kind of travel show.’

Oh please. Some of them are way worse than he is IMO. Doesn't matter who the lead is, only one gets picked and the rest feel slighted because it was clear they weren't interested in them.

I really don't think he is the worst lead ever. In fact, I think Locky did a pretty decent job as the Bachelor. Personally, I rather enjoyed watching him. They were screwed because of covid more than because he was the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Valid point. The issue for me as a fan is that this season is the first where I haven't been able to believe in the Bach even being capable of falling for one of the women, or rather for only ONE of the women and to keep it in his pants once they are together.

That just makes it a show to watch only as a car crash not as an investment in real romance. It just seems to be leaning into the MAFS approach more and more. IMO BIP is better in that way, when there is a combo of fame-seekers in dumpster-fires as well as real relationships forming....

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Sprite wrote:Oh please. Some of them are way worse than he is IMO. Doesn't matter who the lead is, only one gets picked and the rest feel slighted because it was clear they weren't interested in them.

I really don't think he is the worst lead ever. In fact, I think Locky did a pretty decent job as the Bachelor.  Personally, I rather enjoyed watching him. They were screwed because of covid more than because he was the lead.

I totally agree @Sprite - this was the worst cast of girls to date in that regard IMO.  Even the producers "couldn't stand" most of them according to reports.

[A]n insider claimed that this year's season was 'a f**king punish' working for the production team at Warner Bros, because the cast wasn't up to scratch.

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, the source claimed: 'Producers couldn't stand most of the girls.'

'They just wanted to be on the show to become famous. Some were fame hungry, some had dreams to become actors, and others were there for clout.'

And yeah, Locky is performing the Lead role well IMO - even though I don't believe he has genuine feelings for any of the girls, his acting is quite convincing!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Bookwormer333 wrote:Valid point. The issue for me as a fan is that this season is the first where I haven't been able to believe in the Bach even being capable of falling for one of the women, or rather for only ONE of the women and to keep it in his pants once they are together.

That just makes it a show to watch only as a car crash not as an investment in real romance. It just seems to be leaning into the MAFS approach more and more.  IMO BIP is better in that way, when there is a combo of fame-seekers in dumpster-fires as well as real relationships forming....

hi @Bookwormer333.  I always want a real romance from this show, but I steel myself for disappointment most of the time laugh out loud.  Locky is capable of a relationship imo - he had one with Jordan, but being on reality tv multiple times goes to some people's heads and they believe they are a hot commodity.  There are too many (easy) conquests out there for him to be interested in a relationship imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:18 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bookwormer333 wrote:Valid point. The issue for me as a fan is that this season is the first where I haven't been able to believe in the Bach even being capable of falling for one of the women, or rather for only ONE of the women and to keep it in his pants once they are together.

That just makes it a show to watch only as a car crash not as an investment in real romance. It just seems to be leaning into the MAFS approach more and more.  IMO BIP is better in that way, when there is a combo of fame-seekers in dumpster-fires as well as real relationships forming....

@Bookwormer333.  I always want a real romance from this show, but I steel myself for disappointment most of the time laugh out loud.  Locky is capable of a relationship imo - he had one with Jordan, but being on reality tv multiple times goes to some people's heads and they believe they are a hot commodity.  There are too many (easy) conquests out there for him to be interested in a relationship imo.

@Bookwormer333 I have watched this show for so long that I no longer expect romance. I expect the car crash. Lately I'm lucky to find a lead who can string a sentence together and not be a major pr*ck. I watch for the sleuthing and the snark. If by some miracle a romance actually develops, well, then that is a pleasant surprise.

@Agent99 None of these people need this show to find romance and they all seem to think they are hot stuff, so Locky is no different in that regard. I bet the ladies will be sliding into the BN male pool as soon as they can in prep for BIP. Bella apparently already lives there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:53 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8745383/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Bella-Varelis-busted-Bachelorette-star.html

I don’t care that she’s leaking so early (kinda unusual for an F2 no??) but I really wish she’d get a stylist to help her choose outfits that are more flattering ... perhaps she can hire Juliette   rotfl

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:42 pm

chailatte wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8745383/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Bella-Varelis-busted-Bachelorette-star.html

I don’t care that she’s leaking so early (kinda unusual for an F2 no??) but I really wish she’d get a stylist to help her choose outfits that are more flattering ... perhaps she can hire Juliette   rotfl

Paps at Point Piper?! That just happened to 'bust' her at the beach. Give me a break. This girl is way too much - I don't think there has been anyone as desperate for fame on the franchise in years. Also are we really not done with pulling your bikini bottoms as high as they can possibly go yet? It is a terrible look.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:44 pm

https://tech.readsector.com/the-bachelor-spoiler-bella-varelis-busted-with-a-bachelorette-star/

Not really a date, DM themselves posted another earlier article of same pics, Bec is there too.
Agree on the outfits tho.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Finch wrote:https://tech.readsector.com/the-bachelor-spoiler-bella-varelis-busted-with-a-bachelorette-star/

Not really a date, DM themselves posted another earlier article of same pics, Bec is there too.
Agree on the outfits tho.

I feel like this image is the perfect representation of Locky's season - a bunch of shameless famewh*res...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 VcG2lFc

...and their pained, disinterested audience.   cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 SX4hJbS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:18 am

Two new promos on tenplay’s extras! Irena’s family is the only one calling in from zoom

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333