SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:15 am

oldmcdonald wrote:Two new promos on tenplay’s extras! Irena’s family is the only one calling in from zoom

Yep, we saw that briefly in the promo on Thursday. Her family wouldn't have been able to get out of Victoria, Melb went back into lockdown on July 8th and the NSW border closed. The F5 rose ceremony was July 7th ish.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:36 am

butterflylove wrote:
oldmcdonald wrote:Two new promos on tenplay’s extras! Irena’s family is the only one calling in from zoom

Yep, we saw that briefly in the promo on Thursday. Her family wouldn't have been able to get out of Victoria, Melb went back into lockdown on July 8th and the NSW border closed. The F5 rose ceremony was July 7th ish.  

Even though Izzy is listed as being from Queensland as that’s where she lives now, she’s from Lismore which is in northern NSW, so they can do hometowns without quarantining. I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the reason Katelyn was cut before hometowns is so they didn’t have to do 2 Zoom hometown dates.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 am

Interesting read https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-kaitlyn-interview/108574 and shows how fake he is to be talking to her about hometowns like that. I found Kaitlyn to be very genuine and straight-up on the show without the fake nice-girl persona a lot of others had. She seems to be defending Irena quite a bit in her media rounds.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:22 pm

NOTICE: I'm putting this here so everyone can see it.

I'm doing Admin work and decided to create two separate Categories. One for Former Contestants and one for Former Couples so it's easier to read.

When I moved the Former Contestants to the new Former Contestant Category, I don't know what happened, but they are gone.

I'm looking for them to see if I moved them by accident somewhere else. I will enquire to see how I can retrieve them from back up, if there's such a thing. If anyone see's a Former Contestant thread, please link it and let me know!!

duh Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Update: I found them! I moved them in error somewhere else.

I'm going to clean up my mess right now so if anyone is looking for a former contestant thread, hold tight.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Vjeff wrote:Interesting read https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-kaitlyn-interview/108574 and shows how fake he is to be talking to her about hometowns like that. I found Kaitlyn to be very genuine and straight-up on the show without the fake nice-girl persona a lot of others had. She seems to be defending Irena quite a bit in her media rounds.

I liked Kaitlyn. She is the sort of drama I enjoy. She is sassy, talks a bit of trash, but she isn't mean or nasty and has a sense of humour about herself.
I like how she said that when you go on a reality tv show that people have warned you about, don't then complain about the edit. I also, liked how she said some have an agenda and like to maintain a certain image. Hmmm....I wonder who she could be talking about...Bella? rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:NOTICE: I'm putting this here so everyone can see it.

I'm doing Admin work and decided to create two separate Categories. One for Former Contestants and one for Former Couples so it's easier to read.

When I moved the Former Contestants to the new Former Contestant Category, I don't know what happened, but they are gone.

I'm looking for them to see if I moved them by accident somewhere else. I will enquire to see how I can retrieve them from back up, if there's such a thing. If anyone see's a Former Contestant thread, please link it and let me know!!

duh Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2292733854

Hi @GuardianAngel, I was wondering if it were not too much trouble of archiving BIP season 3, and making couple threads for Glenn & Alisha, and Mary & Conor?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:18 pm

I mean, are we in the least bit surprised?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:20 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:37 pm

Perfect! Thank you @GuardianAngel thumbsup
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Add Jad to the list of people Bella's being seen with / linked to.

"They have a stack of mutual friends and definitely travel in the same circles," dishes the insider.
"They're often being invited to the same events, and she is without a doubt Jad's type of woman."
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1600322976421_Untitleddesign28

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:54 pm

butterflylove wrote:I mean, are we in the least bit surprised?
was the insider us? That’s literally what we’ve all been saying laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333