SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I 100% believe Irena is F1 but that is straight up the ugliest finale dress I've ever seen Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f633 Bella's isn't great either, but sticking the F1 in what is basically a brown cow print maxi dress with a matching belt really is just the perfect metaphor for 2020 laugh out loud

I concur...I see those dresses and the whole show this season ans my expression is: 😑

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Against popular opinion here, but I like Irena's dress.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Finch wrote:Against popular opinion here, but I like Irena's dress.

It is similar to some of Diane Von Furstenberg and Theory dresses, which can be lovely in the right colour, as they can be stylish and have a touch of modernity and freedom, IMO the colour/pattern is the issue, it cheapens it, but the style looks great on Irena's frame. She is petite as I am and that is a dress to be worn by someone very slim, take a look at the spring fashion. I couldn't imagine bella wearing that dress. In any case, I do not think it is a dress worthy of a finale, more like a lunch at the beach or yacht club dress or drinks at the beach dress.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:06 pm

@Sundy I think they took the photos of Irena and Bella individually around the same time and not prior to going to meet Locky for FRC. They may have even taken the photos when having a fitting for each final dress. Not too long now to see bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 pm

I don't mind Irena's dress either.  

Bella's on the other hand looks like something that belongs on one of those barbie toilet roll covers from the 1970s.  

They desperately need a new stylist IMO. :yes:

ETA: rofl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 JbB96Dd

Source and Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Bella's final message has gone up on Bach's IG. Last year they did it at F3, but Abbie's went up before Chelsie's, and we all know how the finale played out. Want that lasting memory to be of the winner before the finale?

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:18 pm

I am 100% sure not one of those words came out of her mouth or fingertips.  Nothing but TPTB mandated waffle IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Hahahah @Bobette what an accurate comparison 😂. I feel like they're trying to recreate the princess vibes from the first night.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Of all the ex-Bach contestants, why Nathan? He's actually disgusting.
I don't even remember what season he was in. He's the male version of Kelsey (was that her name? the random who appeared on BIP!).

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 33546110
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 pm

@bondi_blonde He was one of Ali's.  He got sent home for calling her out about The Staircase Incident (laugh out loud).  He was scapegoated IMO (others were talking about it too) and they gave him a redemption edit on BiP 2 where he ended in a couple with Tenille (although that quickly flamed out).  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Bobette wrote:@bondi_blonde He was one of Ali's.  He got sent home for calling her out about The Staircase Incident (laugh out loud).  He was scapegoated IMO (others were talking about it too) and they gave him a redemption edit on BiP 2 where he ended in a couple with Tenille (although that quickly flamed out).  

geez this whole show is a farce, isn't it? This is why the only good thing about it, is talking about it.

The style of Irena's dress is nice, it's the 1970s grandmas curtains vibe from the print that is awful.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:04 am

@leavers Well if you want to talk farces, there's a rumour that Nathan is into boys as well as girls and went on Ali's show with his then-partner just for kicks.  

No concrete proof but I've never seen the other guy pictured with a woman (other than modelling) so would not be surprised if there was some truth in there...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333