SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:52 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:@bondi_blonde He was one of Ali's.  He got sent home for calling her out about The Staircase Incident (laugh out loud).  He was scapegoated IMO (others were talking about it too) and they gave him a redemption edit on BiP 2 where he ended in a couple with Tenille (although that quickly flamed out).  

geez this whole show is a farce, isn't it? This is why the only good thing about it, is talking about it.

The style of Irena's dress is nice, it's the 1970s grandmas curtains vibe from the print that is awful.

Yes, to all this!

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:56 am

That’s a spicy rumour @Bobette I hadn’t heard that one! Who was his rumoured partner?

Regardless of his preferences, I’m expecting to see him on BIP again for a showmance with Bec, or Bella, or both
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:05 am

I probably shouldn't say, @Dirty Street Pie, because if it's true the other guy doesn't seem to want it known.  However they were apparently seen together several times at the Byron Markets (why is it always Byron laugh out loud) looking very coupley.

If you want to have a guess, he was on the same Bette and BiPs seasons as Nathan ( Suspect ) and never went on any dates, despite IMO being one of the hottest guys cast that year, and apparently a sweetie too, which never did add up...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:13 am

Thanks @Bobette :frommeto

That does make a bit of sense laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:I probably shouldn't say, @Dirty Street Pie, because if it's true the other guy doesn't seem to want it known.  However they were apparently seen together several times at the Byron Markets (why is it always Byron laugh out loud) looking very coupley.

If you want to have a guess, he was on the same Bette and BiPs seasons as Nathan ( Suspect ) and never went on any dates, despite IMO being one of the hottest guys cast that year, and apparently a sweetie too, which never did add up...

If I've accurately figured it out, this is IMO more interesting news than anything that's happened in the current season Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:50 am

I've got a list of potentials and I've narrowed it down to two... can I have another clue please??
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 am

I've never looked up a cast so quickly @Bobette but yes I believe I know to whom you refer laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:55 am

Agent99 wrote:I've never looked up a cast so quickly @Bobette but yes I believe I know to whom you refer laugh out loud

Same @Agent99! Hahah. I think I know who, and if it's who I think it is, I did have to do a google search to remind me of him.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:09 am

Agent99 wrote:I've never looked up a cast so quickly @Bobette but yes I believe I know to whom you refer laugh out loud

Snapsey. Holey moley! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1f61c
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 am

@Everyone Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:29 am

I’d confirm this as Izzy definitely being team Bella
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/izzy-sharman-firth-exit-interview-bachelor/

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:15 am

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/bella-varelis-finale-channel-10-car/

What does this mean??
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333