SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 am

Enough wrote:Why is James Harry Harris  going into The Bachelorette. I could understand House Rules. He has a construction  company and he is not a PT. Maybe trying to get over his split from his ex partner

Why not? Why does anyone go on the show? He and his wife split 2 years ago, and she's clearly moved on. I'm sure he's going on to have some fun, makes some new mates, have some experiences etc.

I mentioned that Nick was a PT, not Harry. Sorry for some confusion.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:17 am

NancyDrew wrote:So Dramatic podcast has just identified James Harry Harris as a contestant too.

Source

I wonder where they got that info from. How coincidental that I post about it here, and then a few hours later, there's "exclusive news".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:20 am

Interestingly, Harry also fits the Sportsbet criteria for Becky’s choice as he’s from SA, and is 34
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:47 am

I got this from bel
He looks familiar
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:01 am

butterflylove wrote:
NancyDrew wrote:So Dramatic podcast has just identified James Harry Harris as a contestant too.

Source

I wonder where they got that info from. How coincidental that I post about it here, and then a few hours later, there's "exclusive news".

:angryemotion I really wish there was a way to block certain "spoiler" sites from viewing here.  

It's part of our forum rules that we credit all sources and provide links to all articles and photographs, and yet we rarely get the same courtesy in return.  

Claiming information from another source as one's own without acknowledging the source is scumbag behaviour, IMO. no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:05 am

New promo introducing some of the guys.

First we had Shannon (didn't intro himself), Pete and Rudy, then our new boys.

Saj. Sarge? 😬 I feel terrible, but I didn't quite get his name with his accent.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen74

Fraser. Bit of a focus on him. Elly likes him.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen73

Sam. Becky likes him.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen75

Hiiii Harry. Becky likes him.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen77

And then right at the end, Joe. And we end with the cliffhanger of him and Elly recognising each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFZCB4LHnAF/

Last edited by butterflylove on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:07 am

@butterflylove

Good on yu!
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:08 am

Dumb wrote:I got this from bel
He looks familiar

Nice one @Dumb.  It's a yes from me.   :yes:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 W6Djliq

Source: Tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 LMAhnDK

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 N9k36ly

Source

Sports physio - explains the balls!

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:09 am

@Bobette, can't miss the haircut/hairline. That's a yes from me too.

Now to spend the next bit of time trying to find the couple newbies from the newest promo.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:13 am

I think this is the exact same ball! laugh out loud

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DuLTfKT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 LNO1umm

Source: Tenplay

AND HE PLAYS DODGEBALL!   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CA0kqCB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:21 am

I've been stalking leilani and found another
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:24 am

@Dumb! Well done!! He was one of the guys I screenshotted above from the promo. Leilani is really being ever so helpful!!

Another another one from Adelaide. 3 Adelaide guys so far really stretching the net with Vic being in lockdown 😂

Sajed Bakhsh - F45 trainer.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen79
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen74

https://www.instagram.com/saj_bakhsh/

Last edited by butterflylove on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256