SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:56 am

Not sure whether it has been mentioned before, Pete ex wife is Kate Freebairn, weather presenter for Ch 10 in Adelaide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/kate-freebairns-ex-husband-is-on-the-bachelorette/news-story/0c226361a3c6e6740fdb7de9270e043b

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:31 pm

The goss keep coming.

This article mentioned there will be 3 walk out.

With AB walk out

'An unnamed contestant claimed that Ab told the other bois, “I’m a rock star, these are not my girls. I’m not interested in either of them, they’re not up to my standard. If my mates saw me on this show with these two chicks, they’d be embarrassed for me.”

Then Becky went to give him a rose and he rejected it, saying “Sorry, I can’t accept this rose.” Then he backflipped out. **** me.

Apparently the producers didn’t know he was going to reject Becky and they started “freaking out” and asked him to come back.

So the girls go out and try to “change his mind and beg for him to stay,” but he “outright told them that he isn’t interested in them, he doesn’t see a future with them.”

With Harry
Apparently there’s an incestuous love triangle right off the bat, as Becky is keen on a bloke named Harry, but he’s only keen on Elly, so he rejects the older sis.

But get this: “More drama unfolds when Elly finds out he’s actually 35, with a kid, and she’s no longer keen on him after finding this out.”

And the final spot of tea spilled in the ep is that there’s a ‘yuge “blow-up” in tonight’s ep (the first of several explosive fights this season, apparently).

Some dude called James is jealous that some other dude called Damo got more time with the girls and it “ends with him staunching him and trying to fight him.”

https://www-pedestrian-tv.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelorette-2020-premiere-cocktail-party-spoilers/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16020921385949&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pedestrian.tv%2Fentertainment%2Fthe-bachelorette-2020-premiere-cocktail-party-spoilers%2F

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Ten’s The Bachelorette has returned for its sixth season with sisters Elly and Becky Miles in the titular role, delivering its lowest ever launch figure for the network. The show drew an overnight metro audience of 628,000.

The previous lowest-rating season was Ali Oetjen’s 2018 series which brought in 631,000. The highest premiere the show has had to date was Sophie Monk’s 2017 season which delivered 951,000 metro viewers.
Nationally, the show delivered 785,000 viewers. It topped all three of the key advertising demographics – 16-39s, 18-49s and 25-54s.

Source

Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:23 pm

Won demos, but lowest numbers ever. So that means that audiences for TV are just overall shrinking I guess?

Inevitable, there are just so many choices for where to put your eyeballs these days

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:23 am

@leavers

I've been watching it on catchup most of the time because I have better things to do on a Wednesday and Thursday night.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:27 am

I can't find the promo thingy where they preview the entire season with the dates and everything.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:58 am

Dumb wrote:@leavers

I've been watching it on catchup most of the time because I have better things to do on a Wednesday and Thursday night.

Overnight ratings include viewing online either live or by catchup until 2am, and catchup for the rest of the week is included in 'consolidated' ratings, so it still counts.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 am

I made the ultimate sacrifice and listened to So Dramatic. Note I was listening on double speed so my apologies if a few details are wrong. Here's a summary:

-Pete's marriage ended badly, infidelity was likely involved. Coming up later in the season. He then apparently applied to the season as 'revenge'
-Loosely in her words 'Elly took shot-gun on all the hot guys, Becky got the scraps'
-Quotes from two anon contestants 'not desirable' 'weren't cut out to be the Bachelorette'
-Only 5 of the 20 boys were into the girls, the season became very chill and about making mates
-Rudy and Adrian said 'these chicks suck' they are the fakest
-Damien and Aggi were very close friends prior but pretended they didn't know each other
-Damien was there for fame, he was almost an intruder for love island, got to the last round
-So Elly had 13 ish guys and Becky had 7 but the 'teams' aren't that obvious so Becky gives roses to some of Elly's guys
-Frazer, Elly, Becky blocked So Dramatic
-Damien is an early villain, then James and Pascal has some fights with James and Aggi
-Becky kisses three guys in three days soon which causes some drama

Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:33 am

@bachie.bachie thanks for the recap!

Oh boy, not so nice comments by Rudy and Adrian.

Damien and Aggi pretended they didn't know each other?? How fake /scripted is that!! no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:38 pm

Just shows you get what you pay for. Channel 10 went cheap!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:49 pm

I just watched an 'extras' scene on the 10play website. 2 things to note:
1. Frazer is a lot chattier and less uncomfy talking to the guys, no surprises there
2. So much for not dating the same guys, it seems that Harry&Becky and Shannon&Elly both had one on one time on the date too. Seems like they both dated both guys and then the editing pushed the narrative that would carry forward for further down the season.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen51[/url]
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen52[/url]

Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:16 pm

@bachie.bachie
Yeah I noticed Frazer as well. Fair enough considering most of the guys don't even want to date the girls.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256