SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:10 am

TPTB are now claiming they're having to change mansions because the paps know where it is and too many photos has spoiled the season.  

Channel 10 recently revealed the 2021 The Bachelor and Bachelorette will be filmed at a brand new mansion.

And the reason why Warner Bros. and Network 10 have decided to ditch the $2.3million Oxford Falls property for a new location is to 'shake things' up after three seasons.

A well-placed insider tells Daily Mail Australia producers were 'tired of the show being spoiled by paparazzi photos', which revealed contestants and gave away storylines months before the show went to air.

While the sprawling property is four acres, the mansion was still visible from surrounding areas and easy to photograph.

The luxury mansion has added character to the past three seasons of the show - hosting bachelors Nick Cummins, Matt Agnew and Locky Gilbert.

The decision speaks volumes about Channel 10, with the belief that spoilers are the cause of the show's plummeting numbers in recent weeks.

According to TV Blackbox, The Bachelorette had just 464,000 metro viewers on Wednesday, and a total of 610,000 nationally.

Source

To which I say:

1.  No you idiots, it was your terrible casting decision for the Leads that ruined the season before anyone even set foot in the mansion;

2. There were barely any pap photos from the mansion anyway other than night 1, far less in fact than previous (successful) seasons; and

3. The paps will easily find the location of the new mansion anyway, and as soon as we get the first pic we'll be able to work out the address.

I think the reality is they just wanted to downsize to a cheaper location.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:14 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:HA!  Nice pick up @Dumb yes

Bella is so predictable - she's clearly worked out this season's most popular guy and is trying to attract his attention.   

I don't think we're ever going to be rid of this chick - she's going to hang round the franchise like a bad smell IMO. Rolling Eyes

I'm veering off topic here, but Bella is popping up everywhere, and really she is not cool.  More desperate imo.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 OKCCNMI
Source

So I guess she's going for the nerds.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:30 am

@Bobette What a load of bull. They are just trying to justify their horrible ratings. Not to mention that the betting sites pretty much tell you who wins regardless of any pap pictures. Maybe they should keep their mouths shut!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:59 am

I've seen a lot of people say for Adam to be the next bachelor. He gives me Matty J vibes, but he's only 24. But, I'll magically increase my age by 10 years in 10 months and sign up if he's the lead. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f609
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Becky has said all along that she was conflicted about her choices, imo about f2 and f3, not about Pete.  So is it plausible to bring Shannon back to be F2, after he was sent home?  Honestly, this could be the only thing I look forward to in this snoozefest.

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelorette/contestant-elly-becky-miles-returns/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:31 pm

With zero character development for Shannon I can't see him as a viable F2. Plus, Adrian's waterfall SC still looks like F2 business to me.  No idea what Shannon would be doing back at the mansion though; maybe a reshoot?

Meanwhile, TPTB are going HARD with Adrian on SM - potentially hoping a "villain" F2 will make for a satisfying ending when she dumps him at the FRC, but at this point interest in the show is so low I doubt anyone really cares.

ETA:  "Too invested in his business"?  Really TPTB?  That's the best excuse you could come up with?

The Bachelorette EXCLUSIVE: Rumours swirl Becky Miles has ended her romance with 'winner' Pete Mann because he was 'too invested in his business' in Adelaide

Becky Miles seemingly gave away the outcome of The Bachelorette last week, when she listed her relationship status as 'single' on Facebook.

And if the latest rumours are anything to go by, her romance with rumoured winner Pete Mann came to an end after they struggled to cope living in different states.

'She's very sweet, but the mathematics just didn't add up,' a source close to Pete told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:19 am

Agent99 wrote:Becky has said all along that she was conflicted about her choices, imo about f2 and f3, not about Pete.  So is it plausible to bring Shannon back to be F2, after he was sent home?  Honestly, this could be the only thing I look forward to in this snoozefest.

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelorette/contestant-elly-becky-miles-returns/
With the promo for hometown, we saw Pete talking on the mobile about something not being sure and Becky close the door saying she has made her decision. I was not paying attention. Anyone know what it was

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:54 am

@Enough they're trying to make it look like she doesn't take Pete to the final. So just the usual F1 hometown BS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:58 am

Thanks @Bobette

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 am

Agent99 wrote:Becky has said all along that she was conflicted about her choices, imo about f2 and f3, not about Pete.  So is it plausible to bring Shannon back to be F2, after he was sent home?  Honestly, this could be the only thing I look forward to in this snoozefest.

So they called back Shannon and then send Adrian home? What a mess. Or Adrian knew he is not F1 and won't go through to the end and walk out. So Shannon to the rescue.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:10 am

IMO Adrian had no desire to be F1 so I don't think he'd walk over that.  And I am suss on the whole "Shannon comes back" story since wouldn't he have had to quarantine all over again?

But so much was shot and never aired (multiple single dates etc) and with the last episode being apparently out of chronological order, anything's possible - it's a hot-yet-still-boring mess IMO.  

I really think they struggled to get anyone to hang round till the end - seems like the majority of guys wanted out ASAP and had to wait in line before they were given their release pass.  laugh out loud

Smartest guy of the season was Ab by a mile IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 am

I seriously do not have the effort to watch the rest of this season. I'm only watching cause of Adam.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256