SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:28 am

The Bachelorette finale is just two days away.

And as rumours swirl that Elly and Becky Miles have both already split from their winners, the sisters fuelled the wild fan theory further on Tuesday afternoon while out in Sydney.

Despite being guests of honour at a star-studded Melbourne Cup party, the pair arrived late, left after a few minutes and seemed to do everything in their power to avoid being asked about the show.

Source

Meanwhile, the latest post on the Bette IG page has been up for five hours and has only one comment. FIVE HOURS. Two days before the finale. To say interest in this season is low would be an understatement.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 8f4PduR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 am

I'm on the fence with things like this. So Dramatic seems, like @Bobette says, very hit and miss with facts. I think she has some good sources and others, not so good.

But this is exactly what people who were hooking up who wanted to deny it would say. I don't take their denial as proof either way, tbh.

ETA More TV opportunities for Elly... haha! I think this season is the kiss of death for any kind of TV career she might have wanted. [or is she saying that to one of the guys? see this is what I get for not watching the show, I have no idea]
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:42 am

[quote="Bobette"]
The Bachelorette finale is just two days away.

And as rumours swirl that Elly and Becky Miles have both already split from their winners, the sisters fuelled the wild fan theory further on Tuesday afternoon while out in Sydney.

Despite being guests of honour at a star-studded Melbourne Cup party, the pair arrived late, left after a few minutes and seemed to do everything in their power to avoid being asked about the show.

Source

I read the story. Function starts ar 12.30pm and they arrived at 3pm, just the start of the race and left 20 mins later to another dodgy pub down the road.
Let see how they are going to avoid the media tomorrow and Thurs. They have to do radio interviews.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 am

@leavers Yes one of the family members is saying that to Elly, and she dodges the question, and the girl says it's suss that she dodged the question, which it is.   Suspect

And I agree, this is a classic case of be careful what you wish for.  Elly thought she was too good for Paradise and held out for the "top job" and look where it's got her.

Per @butterflylove 's stars she's barely even gained any new followers.  I'm legitimately pissed with the casting of these Leads - we deserved better in this crap year.

ETA:  @Enough, Becky will be bricking it about the impending interviews IMO.  I would not be surprised if we see tears...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:21 pm

butterflylove wrote:So Dramatic Recap:

- Finale is likely happening in Parkes. Tying in meeting the girls family and the finale in one.

The finale ad has gone up on Twitter and IMO So Dramatic is wrong again - this is the Blue Mountains not Parkes IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 VsF8jco

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 FmrEp3e

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Zq1FbY8

Source

Her "spoiler" method is so weird - it like she just throws out a bunch of contradictory info and hopes some of it's right.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:54 pm

@Bobette apparently someone had spotted them filming in Parkes, so that's why SD is leading to believe they filmed the finale there too, though she basically admitted she had no idea and had no intention of finding out because this season is such a bore.. So she knowingly threw out the location and hope it stuck and she was right (like those sticky gecko toys we got as kids).

ETA: Also gotta say, I like both their finale dresses much more than their first night dresses. I'd wear both, but Becky's is 👌🏼 .
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:01 pm

Bobette wrote:@leavers Yes one of the family members is saying that to Elly, and she dodges the question, and the girl says it's suss that she dodged the question, which it is.   Suspect

And I agree, this is a classic case of be careful what you wish for.  Elly thought she was too good for Paradise and held out for the "top job" and look where it's got her.

Per @butterflylove 's stars she's barely even gained any new followers.  I'm legitimately pissed with the casting of these Leads - we deserved better in this crap year.

ETA:  @Enough, Becky will be bricking it about the impending interviews IMO.  I would not be surprised if we see tears...

and yet look at the last BiP - two solid relationships came out of it. But then I don't really think Elly is in this franchise for a relationship, so...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:35 pm

@leavers I concur with your assessment of Elly's motives.  :yes:

@butterflylove Thanks for the additional SD info.  The thing that bugs me about her is she obviously does have industry connections, and I think some of her sources are legit, but she doesn't seem to apply any critical thinking to the info she gets (e.g. if they had filmed the FRC in Parkes, logic suggests we would have seen that damn telescope in the trailer IMO!)

Also she will upload posts a few days/hours apart which contradict each other, and not even acknowledge it?  Like, not even say "well guys it looks like I was wrong about...", she just bombards all this stuff from various sources without curating any of it.  It just annoys me because she's gifted info others don't get, but doesn't seem to know how to assess its validity IMO.

She's a gossip, not a sleuth.  Like a mouth without a brain.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Bobette wrote:@leavers I concur with your assessment of Elly's motives.  :yes:

@butterflylove Thanks for the additional SD info.  The thing that bugs me about her is she obviously does have industry connections, and I think some of her sources are legit, but she doesn't seem to apply any critical thinking to the info she gets (e.g. if they had filmed the FRC in Parkes, logic suggests we would have seen that damn telescope in the trailer IMO!)

Also she will upload posts a few days/hours apart which contradict each other, and not even acknowledge it?  Like, not even say "well guys it looks like I was wrong about...", she just bombards all this stuff from various sources without curating any of it.  It just annoys me because she's gifted info others don't get, but doesn't seem to know how to assess its validity IMO.

She's a gossip, not a sleuth.  Like a mouth without a brain.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

Correct.  I feel like we have to sleuth from her info what is right and wrong because she doesn't.  IMO the filming at Parkes was in the intro when the girls were walking through the streets getting a coffee Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Yep I thought the same @Agent99 - their "COUNTRY" themed intro. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:48 am

Credits on her for finding this.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:34 am

Isn't his flatmate a friend or relative of Elly's?  I think that's how they met in the first place?  In which case not weird that they would tag both Elly and Joe IMO.  Wouldn't be surprised if they've been secretly hooking up, but that post doesn't prove it IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256