SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:43 pm

All weekend Elly's hello fresh sponcon was popping up on my facebook. Gotta get those extra few $$ in before the season I guess, but it's wildly offputting coming from a lead. I have no problem with Alisha or Renee having it as ads on their instas, and HelloFresh is the least annoying influencing because if it delivered to my area I'd be all over it, but they also don't do much sponcon. I just don't see why she needs to promote the ad all over facebook at the moment, if she's trying to be relatable and pull people in to use her code / watch the season, this ain't it.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen91
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:08 am

Ummm... what "busy lifestyle" is she referring to?  Taking selfies at the beach?  Pretty sure she quit nursing after Matt's season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:41 am

butterflylove wrote:All weekend Elly's hello fresh sponcon was popping up on my facebook. Gotta get those extra few $$ in before the season I guess, but it's wildly offputting coming from a lead. I have no problem with Alisha or Renee having it as ads on their instas, and HelloFresh is the least annoying influencing because if it delivered to my area I'd be all over it, but they also don't do much sponcon. I just don't see why she needs to promote the ad all over facebook at the moment, if she's trying to be relatable and pull people in to use her code / watch the season, this ain't it.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen91
Source

I have a teeth whitening ad by Elly that pops up on my feed Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:11 am

news.com.au wrote:It all seems to have worked out for the sisters, with both revealing they’re “very happy” with who they’ve chosen.

“We both pick someone at the end, and we’re both really really happy,” Elly said.

Fraser? Adam (though he doesn't fit the odds)? One of the unknowns? Someone else? Who Elly choses is up in the air, but unless one of the unknowns is from Victoria, seems like Damien slots in as her F2 (anyone know his age?)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:30 am

@butterflylove We're on the same page - I just posted on Damien's page that his mate Todd is 27 so he'd be in the 26-28 range IMO and Vic is second shortest odds on Sbet so Damien's most likely Elly's F2 IMO.

Re: F1, QLD 26-28 has to be Frazer, surely?

Yawn.

So what do we reckon:

Elly: F1 Frazer F2 Damien

Becky: F1 Pete F2 Harry

question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:11 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove We're on the same page - I just posted on Damien's page that his mate Todd is 27 so he'd be in the 26-28 range IMO and Vic is second shortest odds on Sbet so Damien's most likely Elly's F2 IMO.

Re: F1, QLD 26-28 has to be Frazer, surely?

Yawn.

So what do we reckon:

Elly: F1 Frazer F2 Damien

Becky: F1 Pete F2 Harry

question

@Bobette Unless they have choose to list Adam as Victoria and not WA, yeah I'd say it has to be Fraser F1 and Damien F2 (brb checking dates on LinkedIn to see if that helps).

Mm, definitely Pete F1 for Becky.. Harry, I think he could go either way. But he definitely fits. Vic and NSW are both at $5.

ETA: Okay, so Damien is 31/32. He graduated Year 12 in 2006. So he's an outlier for the age range, he slots in at last place with age.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen93
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:26 am

@butterflylove Nice work on the age - will copy across to his thread.

The odds only need to fit for F1 so he's still a likely F2 for me.  yes

ETA: Actually, 31-32 puts him closer to Becky's age, and he'd be a good contrast to Pete...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 am

The odds might yet change. Sportsbet had someone from Qld winning Locky's season IIRC. I don't think the odds were locked in until a few days before the show was underway.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:08 am

@Agent99 Maybe, but Sportsbet & TPTB seem to have kissed and made up (Sbet ads before every Tenplay extra during Locky's season) so I think they'd know by now.  If they didn't, the gap between QLD & VIC would be narrower IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 08goZAa

Source

I just remembered Frazer was accepting follows from thirsty BiP wannabees, which suggests he knows he's going to be single come November (he was also suspiciously foregrounded in the promo).  Who else have we got from QLD?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:18 am

@Bobette he's only followed by Timm and Steph. But yeah, if he were the one with Elly, why would he be accepting Steph's request.

Fraser & Ab are the only two we know so far that are from QLD. Oh, and Trent, but I see him making it far and he's followed by Charley and Gemma.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 am

Thanks @butterflylove

Can't see Elly and Ab at all - he's way cooler than her and could do better IMO (plus posts found by @Agent99 suggest he was back before Sept 8).

I get the feeling Trent was cast for entertainment value and again can't see him vibing with Elly - she's too vanilla and boring to appreciate quirk IMO.

We need to find out more about Blue Suit Thick Neck - might be the missing puzzle piece?  Or maybe Frazer's a sham F1 - wouldn't be the first time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:46 am

Harry got the first solo ad tonight

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256