SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 am

I am shocked.  Shocked I tell you. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette lovebirds Elly Miles, 28, and Frazer Neate, 28, professed their feelings for one another in show's grand finale.

But it seems the couple may have already gone their separate ways, with the tradie allegedly telling his mates that he's single, according to claims recently made on the So Dramatic podcast.

A source told the podcast in an episode last week: 'My boyfriend is on Frazer's AFL team and he said that Frazer told the boys him and Elly had already broken up.

Elsewhere in the episode, the host said that another source claimed that Frazer has been 'telling everyone that he is single'.

The insider claimed: 'Turns out he wasn't just hitting the town claiming to be single, he actually told everyone that him and Elly had broken up.

The source said that the pair, 'are just keeping up appearances... since filming wrapped.'

'I know a few people that Frazer's hooked up with after filming wrapped,' the source reportedly added.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:57 am

@Bobette Oh, what a shock. Totally did not see that coming.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:57 am

Channel 10 may have ‘rested’ Bachelor In Paradise indefinitely, but it looks like we’re still going to be able to watch this year’s rejected singletons try and find love with each other regardless.

In a rather amusing twist, The Wash can reveal that several of Elly and Becky Miles’ Bachelorette boys have just signed a lease on a party pad in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, and it’s already being dubbed a ‘Bachelor In Bondi’ spin-off.

Shannon Karaka, who is already in Sydney, will be moving in with Adam Todd and Trent Cray, who are both relocating from Perth, and the apartment will soon be welcoming cast members past and present for some wild Bachie parties.

Despite the guys having not even moved in yet, a few connections have already been formed.

We’re told that Adam is ‘set to meet up with Bella Varelis’ once he arrives in Sydney, after the pair expressed their mutual attraction for each other.

Meanwhile, we’re also told that Trent has a crush on Juliette Iris Herrera, and is keen to meet up with her once he’s in New South Wales.

Other local stars from the past few seasons of show who’ll be hanging out with the group include Samuel Minkin, who has recently been getting close with Emma Roche, Pascal Wallace, Bec Cvilikas, Rudy El Kholti, and Nick Chamberlain.

And although they’ll be no camera crews there to capture all of the action for TV, we’re told to expect plenty of Instagram Story posts and social media updates of who is growing close with who.

It’s better than nothing, hey?

Source

PROTECT ADAM AT ALL COSTS
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:39 am

Uhhh... did they just steal our Bachelor in Byron idea?  laugh out loud   I don't follow any of them but let me know if any interesting hookups occur, and I agree, someone needs to run an electric fence around Adam to keep Bella's skanky mitts off him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:45 am

@Bobette I highly doubt Bella would go here though...

Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:08 am

Of course not @Dumb; there's not enough light for a bikini selfie.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, Elly just needs to shush.  She's stubbornly persisting with the facade that they're still together, and giving interviews like this one where she throws shade an Frazer's ex and basically implies she's nothing but a glorified dog walker who "misinterpreted" his intentions towards her.  Uh huh.  Whatever you say Elly.

Elly Miles has finally broken her silence on rumours that Bachelorette 'winner' Frazer Neate was secretly messaging another woman after filming the finale.

On Tuesday, the blonde addressed explosive claims about Frazer and his ex-girlfriend Shyanne remaining in contact.

'I knew she'd been taking care of his dog and doing him a favour by taking King [the dog]. Frazer was really honest about everything that happened between them, and that they were still mates. I guess the situation is tricky because he couldn’t come out and [tell her] he won,' she said.

'I think it really sucks, because obviously she still had feelings for him and hoped things might continue on for them [once the show had stopped airing], but it is what it is. I knew they were still friends,' she said.

"I guess she just had a different perspective of what was actually going on between them,' Elly said.

ETA:  Let me guess who that single down vote is.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 NKDZGYD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:43 am

I truly hope she’s just lying to the public & not herself because... yikes.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Bobette wrote:Uhhh... did they just steal our Bachelor in Byron idea?  laugh out loud   I don't follow any of them but let me know if any interesting hookups occur, and I agree, someone needs to run an electric fence around Adam to keep Bella's skanky mitts off him.

It started. Adam is in Syd. Already met up with Bella.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8939551/Bella-Varelis-spotted-partying-Adam-Todd-days-admitting-slid-DMs.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1605135812%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:33 pm

She is so predictable and transparent, leeching onto the most popular guy of the season.  Wise up Adam; you can do MUCH better!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Bobette wrote:She is so predictable and transparent, aligning herself with the most popular guy of the season.  Wise up, Adam!

I think he needs to learn and he'll eventually see how shallow Bella is. Unless, he's only into the shell and not the substance of a person.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by piraffe Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 am

I thought Adam was a real deal with job and good sense. Alas, bachie fame and recognition plays with your head and your smartness goes down the drain!

piraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:33 am

piraffe wrote:I thought Adam was a real deal with job and good sense. Alas, bachie fame and recognition plays with your head and your smartness goes down the drain!

Hopefully this is just a holiday for Adam. He has a good career. Don't blow it and just becomes an istagram bum

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256