SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:21 am

I actually am seeing more chemistry between Elly and Frazer than Becky and Pete. But yaaas, I am definitely here for Frazer and Pete's bromance 🙌🏼😂.

@Dumb *looks around the room* I don't actually mind the concept, happens in the real world quite often *slowly raises hand*.

@Enough definitely. He's got this double date and the Sydney Harbour Bridge single.. I wonder when this date was timeline wise in filming?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:14 am

Would TPTB do a double date with two F1s?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:25 am

Agent99 wrote:Would TPTB do a double date with two F1s?

And leak the pics pre-show?  I'm thinking not.  Especially since we already had pics of Pete.  Wondering if he's F2 and Harry F1?  Why did we rule Harry out again?  Was it just because he was accepting follows from BiP girls?  All things considered I wouldn't rule out him being F1 but still wanting to "keep his options open".  My expectations for this season fall lower by the hour.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:08 am

Bobette wrote:

And leak the pics pre-show?  I'm thinking not.  Especially since we already had pics of Pete.  Wondering if he's F2 and Harry F1?  Why did we rule Harry out again?  Was it just because he was accepting follows from BiP girls?  All things considered I wouldn't rule out him being F1 but still wanting to "keep his options open".  My expectations for this season fall lower by the hour.  Rolling Eyes

Is it possible some of the BIP girls were already following him because he already had a ~ profile ~ beside of house rules?

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 am

dorkasauras wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Is it possible some of the BIP girls were already following him because he already had a ~ profile ~ beside of house rules?

Leilani's follow was the day / night before Harry was announced as a contestant, which we found out here first before outlets picked it up / the intro was released.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:33 am

Pete looks super disinterested IMO, for Becky’s sake I hope he’s F2. Although who am I kidding, she allegedly broke up with her boyfriend to film this trash
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 am

@Dirty Street Pie I totally agree.  She's grinning like the cat who got the cream and grabbing onto him as if she's worried he's about to make a run for it, and he looks like he's considering doing just that.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 HIFb73Z

For me this is the most revealing photo:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 YlHvxdU

Elly and Becky look like geeky schoolgirls who can't believe they're allowed to hang out with the Hot Boys.  Even if they secured their F1s at the FRC, that kind of imbalance spells doom for any relationship IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:43 am

I know it's 'problematic' to think there are 'leagues', but those guys would be looking for a Bec Cvilikas not a Becky. No offence meant to Becky, because it's not like I'd rate myself even as attractive as her. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

They'd be bummed out if they were F1 and missed a chance at Paradise imo

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:52 am

leavers wrote:I know it's 'problematic' to think there are 'leagues', but those guys would be looking for a Bec Cvilikas not a Becky. No offence meant to Becky, because it's not like I'd rate myself even as attractive as her. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

They'd be bummed out if they were F1 and missed a chance at Paradise imo

IMO both girls look very plain in those pap pics. In the styled publicity shots they’ve looked okay but realistically the guys will be seeing the non-dolled-up versions on dates and this may just not appeal to the traditional male Bachelorette contestant.

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:06 am

Google Frazer's name and it brings up pics from his MySpace when he was a teenager (dude come on, clean up a bit before you go on a show like this - those will come back to haunt you laugh out loud).  

It appears he has always been popular with the ladies IMO, and being a football player... that's like catnip to some women.  He would be used to having his pick of the crop IMO.  

These guys probably thought they'd be getting a Sophie Monk and instead... well yeah.  Of course, looks aren't everything, but the girls are just so thoroughly ordinary in every way IMO.  

leavers wrote:They'd be bummed out if they were F1 and missed a chance at Paradise imo

100% this IMO.  You can almost see the cogs turning in Pete's brain... "is this worth it?"

ETA:  That DM article has been up all day and still zero comments.  Sums up public enthusiasm for this season all round IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 am

Full promo is up on Facebook! Just stumbled on it when I was scrolling. Expecting it to hit Insta and Twitter real soon!

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/posts/2181353162009126

@Bobette @Agent99 @DirtyStreetPie @Enough @Leavers @dorkasauras

ETA: I've taken some screen shots and adding them to the s/cap thread.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 am

Yay screencaps :detective

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256