SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:43 am

Hi all, just stopped by to see what the deal is going to be with this season, thanks to your expert sleuthing as always! Not even feeling this season even 1% —> Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 623245435  so came straight here to see who F2 are  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Anyways thought I’d chime in on the actors piece- There are always at least a large handful of actors/dancers/models each season, and people who are listed as a PR manager/Exec Assistant/Student/Entrepreneur (etc. etc.) but are ‘signed up’ with a local talent agent every season, and I think most likely, the vast majority of people on every season are from this category these days.  I think I’ve said this in past recent seasons, but in my former life as a performer/actor, my agent would occasionally forward emails from tv channels for reality castings, but generally the dodgier/lower level agents are the more likely to circulate these things to their ‘talent’ regularly. It’s a reliable source to find people who are camera hungry-slash-ready. Agents can’t submit you themselves as it’s not a ‘proper’ gig where they can take a cut of your earnings, so they circulate the casting call and ‘talent’ would then submit themselves via the Bach website- in an age where exposure is everything and competition is out of control, reality tv is a of course a good way for instant exposure.
That said, casting directors (that work in tv) of course have close relationships with agents, so when scouting for a lead or a specific type that the lead Bach/ette could be a match with, its highly likely they do collab and ‘strongly encourage’ certain talent to ‘apply’ -I personally reckon Carlin was 100% through an agent call for example- JMO.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:05 am

I honestly don’t understand why Bella is so hated. Did she do something horrific? I looked everywhere, saw nothing. She arrived already being an instagram influencer. Is it a crime? She probably tried modeling and/or acting. Is it a crime? Considering they ALL come with an agenda. I wonder what agenda had Irina. Why a nurse decided to put her career on hold... oh wait! For adventure, fame and glory... like all the other girls. I believe the twist finale, makes sense. All my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:40 am

HEA wrote:I honestly don’t understand why Bella is so hated. Did she do something horrific? I looked everywhere, saw nothing. She arrived already being an instagram influencer. Is it a crime? She probably tried modeling and/or acting. Is it a crime? Considering they ALL come with an agenda. I wonder what agenda had Irina. Why a nurse decided to put her career on hold... oh wait! For adventure, fame and glory... like all the other girls. I believe the twist finale, makes sense. All my opinion.

Wouldn't say she is hated but I think Australias do value an element of people being more genuine and Bella's on and off-screen presence is just extremely orchestrated and planned with a fine tooth comb. I would rather see someone like Abbie, whose personality sometimes annoyed me, but at least we could see it was real. Bella is incessantly calling paps (to Sydney suburbs where I can guarantee you there are no paps waiting) and reconfiguring her Insta every time something comes out. The constant flicking of her hair every time the camera moved in last week's episode was just painful to watch. I don't care if you are on the show for followers, but it is reality TV not Home and Away - just be a real person for one second. I would love to see Bella on screen, not her influencer storyboard that she planned to the Nth degree. JMO!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:15 pm

@Vjeff To be honest I do not see a match with any of them. Bella is a bondi girl through  and through and Irina is the wifey white fence. One is great on paper and the other is physical attraction.

I do not see Locky ready to settle. He wants à Bec with him with no strings attached. He is attracted to the bondi lifestyle being famous and in demand but also want a beautiful wife with children......... in a few years.

No wonder he couldn’t pick one. IMO he wanted his top 3 in one girl. IMO he is not ready and/or mature to settle down. Dream and reality can be different. He wants to travel and have fun. Irina being a nurse would hardly follow. Bella would be bored after one trip. None are a match IMO and I think this is why they introduced a late intruder, Bec, who is a perfect match adventure wise.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:20 am

As this season is (finally) drawing to a close, I was trying to think of some of the highlights. Here are a few of mine:

All the girls chilling out in lockdown then we see Juliette dancing!

Also Juliette doing the virtual rose ceremonies from her laundry.

Locky saying he hasn't been touched for months (insert vomit emoji)

Locky saying he knows how focused Bella is on her career (is Instagram a career?)

The feminists asking for sperm

What have I missed?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:27 am

bondi_blonde wrote:Locky saying he hasn't been touched for months (insert vomit emoji)

Ah yes, the blatant lies were my favourite part of the season too. cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99