SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:45 am

@Karina I don't think for a second that Lesina isn't watching! Someone with that many IG pictures of just herself couldn't help it, IMO she's under contract to TVNZ so can't admit if she's watched on Bachelor Archive. I think there's some embarassment and regret though cause she hasn't been edited very well and it must be hard seeing how all of the boys she thought were there for her, were only there for themselves and their SM followings. The Bromances are the only love story we are seeing. I feel for her, IMO they really didn't give her any quality choices no idea

Also sleuthed Logan's ex Olya, looks like she's remarried and living in UK, and nothing scandalous about 'this' ex-wife sneakyl

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I don't think for a second that Lesina isn't watching! Someone with that many IG pictures of just herself couldn't help it, IMO she's under contract to TVNZ so can't admit if she's watched on Bachelor Archive. I think there's some embarassment and regret though cause she hasn't been edited very well and it must be hard seeing how all of the boys she thought were there for her, were only there for themselves and their SM followings. The Bromances are the only love story we are seeing. I feel for her, IMO they really didn't give her any quality choices no idea

Also sleuthed Logan's ex Olya, looks like she's remarried and living in UK, and nothing scandalous about 'this' ex-wife sneakyl

@Jordan44 whoa great sleuthing. Yes, my bet is that Lesina does watch the show probably records to watch after everyone else hehehe hehehe

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 pm

I don't understand what would be the purpose of her admitting she doesn't watch the show if she's secretly watching?

She was the lead, she should be promoting the show even if it means faking her way through whether she's single or not?

If the lead isn't watching her own show what makes viewers want to tune in?
JMO's but I think that's pretty selfish because obviously she is not watching for her own reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by greentoolcat Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 am

I believe the MTA will be filmed sometime next week. Since :

- Daryl mentioned it in his podcast with George 'results may vary podcast' that the reunion show is next week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRmu8mFAtdA
(at 36.38)

- SM is active for Lesina and the boys who live outside of Auckland, and are flying in Eg: Jesse, Terence, Quinn and I assume that the rest will follow?? and various comments by Steve and Elliot.

-Also from what I remember Aaron posting an ig story (sometime Feb) that he had spare tickets for MTA in mid-March. (possibly from his sister)
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Interesting post from Elliott - can someone do a SC?

elliottgilchrist "exploring fair winds with @richieboyens @michaelfrood, the night before we entered the bachelorette prison.. Michael was breaking hearts"
beawoodhouse "💔💔💔"

Anyone know what this is about? Another secret GF or Wife?

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:06 am

@greentoolcat :Welcome Nice catch!  I didn't realise they were doing a reunion - will be watching body language very closely...

@Jordan44 Very interesting indeed.  I hope we get a little BTS gossip when this is all over - always more interesting than the show IMO.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 OSHsG1b

Source

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 ZxLA1MM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:11 am

Isn't it interesting that Bea is followed by Richie? Why would that be?

So a recap on first Bachelors IG postings that I could find:
Michael 29Nov
Liam 3Dec
Quinn 5Dec
Terence 8Dec
Aaron 10Dec
Other were Jan or later

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:26 am

Lesinas latest IG post is rather funny . . . It seems that NOW she is watching thanks to TVNZ on demand, laugh out loud, looks like TPTB have been on her case!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:26 am

Well well well.  Looks like someone had their wrists slapped over publicising the fact that she's not watching IMO.  no no

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 HhQ3jtE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:27 am

Lol @bobette exactely!!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:48 am

@Jordan oh SNAP!   4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 1377737533 Great Minds laugh out loud

ETA:  Check out her edit to the above post!

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 45btMrN

And more  Suspect  comments... this is a single woman surely?  

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 VvEMlar

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 44 5VKdeTh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am

Ugh these Bettes are starting to annoy me.
With Lilys double standards with Liam and attention seeking, and Lesina not watching (your the lead, get it together), its just dragging a bit.
And if we only having one elimination every 3 episodes then we will have almost 40 episodes at this rate . . .

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose