SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:42 am

Lesina needs to be more careful when responding to comments IMO - at this rate it's only a matter of time before she totally spills the beans (kind of feel like she wants to as well).  40 episodes is insane!  An average Bette AU is 12. This is exhausting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 pm

@Bobette I cannot keep up with all the episodes and am very thankful to you and @Sprite for the quick synopsis. I'm ready for this season to be over.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:27 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette I cannot keep up with all the episodes and am very thankful to you and @Sprite for the quick synopsis. I'm ready for this season to be over.

Me too and yet if there really are 40 episodes we are barely half way through?! What a marathon...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Jordan44 wrote:Ugh these Bettes are starting to annoy me.
With Lilys double standards with Liam and attention seeking, and Lesina not watching (your the lead, get it together), its just dragging a bit.
And if we only having one elimination every 3 episodes then we will have almost 40 episodes at this rate . . .

I feel exactly the same I saw Lilys IG post about Liam I could not be bothered reading it. i agree it was totally double standards and essentially Liam was thrown metaphorically to the wolves. Lesina not wathcing really says a lot about the series if the lead cannot endorse the series it is not a good look.

What on earth is happening with Aaron? Is this situation becoming a matter of concern a possible mental health issue. Liam was biffed out yet surely Aaron should be asked to leave as it appears to be taking a massive toll on his ability to manage his emotions, to self regulate, and generally cope. Absolute double standards. @Jordan44 :yes: :yes:

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:32 pm

@greentoolcat looks like Jesse is back in NZ on IG, and Liam doing interviews in AK so obviously filming MTA prob in next few days.

@Karina love makes you blind, poor Lesina must have fell hard for Aaron, but now is seeing clearly!

So IMO we will have a few more eliminations, such as Michael who posted on IG before Liam last year, then back to NZ for HVs, which I suspect 3 for each Bette, which would give us about 35 Episodes . . . Unless they decide to start doing double eliminations would be good. JMO.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Bobette wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette I cannot keep up with all the episodes and am very thankful to you and @Sprite for the quick synopsis. I'm ready for this season to be over.

Me too and yet if there really are 40 episodes we are barely half way through?!  What a marathon...
This last episode the narrator said something like “hold your horses, we are still just 3/4 in”. That would mean 29 total. Mike talked about one RC left before hometowns (I think he meant one elimination left for Lasina’s guys though).
No way there will be 40 episodes. My prediction is still 32-33.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:49 pm

@blueblues thanks I missed that from Mike, so that would mean 3 HV's each yes

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Latest IG post from Daryl . . . Liam's there and I can hear other men in background, filming MTA today perhaps?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iC9fVJKDg/

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 pm

@Jordan44 I concur.  :yes:

Also how funny is this - seems I may not have been far off.  Hugesmile

Bobette wrote:...snipped

And to clarify what I meant above, there have been several instances with the AU show where F1 turns out to be people the Lead either met or "knew of" pre-show.  TPTB may have asked the girls if there was anyone they had their eye on, Richie's name may have come up, TPTB may have approached him to be on the show, highlighted the publicity opportunities, etc...

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 IQbVOfi

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 2gPzozM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:39 pm

@Bobette Ooohh interesting comment indeed

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:53 am

It that is true, it pisses me off.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:58 am

Ok long time lurker, first time poster.

I just noticed on Lily’s last IG post she liked pretty much every single comment, except the one that said “Team Quinn”. Ok, then.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose