SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:11 am

Bobette wrote:
blueblues wrote:They don’t know us, that’s all. Hugesmile

I'm 99.9% sure Lily knows us. hi

She's a show veteran and IMO smart enough to realise our type of forum builds hype.  I also get the impression she enjoys the smoke and mirrors.  Wouldn't be surprised if she & Richie dropped the sunflower pics as an easter egg for those paying attention.
no idea
If so, I hope she gives us a hint at some point when it's over.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by kiwilaura80 Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:53 pm

Could the sunflowers been from a home town date?

Interesting to see Lesina say she's about to get a difficult edit. Her edit was so light and positive at the start, so I really feel she has brought it on herself. She was simply rude to get so angry with Mike and refuse to answer his valid questions.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:05 am

@kiwilaura80  Yeah I also find it interesting Lesina is anticipating a "hard edit" considering she isn't even watching the show (or claims not to be).  

How would she know what kind of edit she's getting now, let alone where it's going to go from here?  Clearly indicates things are about to go t!ts up, IMO.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Id1wkCh

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 DXTcMFZ

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Io7rOuz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:43 am

Several people calling out Lesina after Mike's departure (and I don't think it can be attributed to a "hard edit").  This show would be a write off without Lily IMO.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 V8vgQhk

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 1p4FeKd

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 TV2XV1J

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Dzu3WrC

This one was liked by Jesse...

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 E18hnhG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 am

Wow that was pretty intense.

Lily seemed genuinely upset. I don't think this is all a job for her. I hope Richie can save his azz because I really don't believe he meant anything in a negative way. And he was right about Lesina.

I can not tolerate either Logan or Aaron. I wish Lesina would be the next one to leave.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:16 pm

I seriously don't even understand the point any more with Lesina. She only has two guys left...Logan and Aaron.

Aaron is an a**...even if she might not know it yet...although with all the reg flags flying about him, there really is no excuse. He is the one she misses and is all gushy with because he kisses her a** and says everything she wants to hear. Wanger.

Logan is too busy being sanctimonious and patting himself on the back to realize she can't keep a straight face whenever she is around him or when he makes a move physically. It is clear that there is no chance in hell she is picking him.

So what is the point and why are they still torturing us?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm

Well at least one Lead is enjoying watching her season.  laugh out loud  

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 TAyACN6

Source

Meanwhile, Lesina's really starting to annoy me.  In her latest IG story she's acting all coy and batting her eyelids while saying someone recommended she watch Unreal and now she's all like "oh gosh you guys, that's totally what happened to meeeee".  

On top of recent comments it makes me think she'll be going for a "poor me I was manipulated by those mean producers" defence when her love story crashes and burns. Nup, sorry, not buying it.  She's just embarrassed by what we're seeing, IMO.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Z6fuSBS

Source

Bobette wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if she means "see ya later" literally, i.e. has plans to meet up with Richie, Mike & Flynn later tonight for underground B'day drinks.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Y6wB5Zl

Karina wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Karina hmmm that is a interesting comment ftom Lily, why is she proud of him? For walking out on her 'friend' Lesina?

@Jordan44 that was my first reaction as well I wonder if Lesina and Lily are not as matey anymore. Maybe as Richie was totally correct and he really had gathered  that insight from Lily. That Lesina was not opening herself through out the series and maybe she also felt that Lesina was not engaged and truly invested in the journey of finding a partner. Lily is pretty astute. IMO

Yes, it's all very interesting isn't it.  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:57 am

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12317840

I hope this is not an eliminated bachelor using Covid as a way to drum up more media exposure for themselves

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:50 am

mo.lotoa
Hey Lily did you realise it's normal for someone to ask if you're genuine? Especially if you're on tv it's kinda a necessary question right??? No one wants to fall too hard and come crashing down esp on live tele

lilymcmanus
@mo.lotoa I’m very aware, you’ll see in the next episodes I say it’s fine to question my intentions, that’s healthy given the circumstances. What worried me most was if these guys did have concerns, why didn’t they confront me about them? I was also scared of falling for someone who had the wrong idea of why I was in this show. The thought of someone this far into the journey not knowing enough about me to question my intentions scared me. I was scared this wasn’t enough time. Do these boys really know me? Do I really even know them? The whole thing was a lot to digest and clearly made me very emotional. As hard as it is to watch, it does show me that I care. Which is the main thing I have to take out of this. This whole he said she said turns out to be a big misunderstanding so no hard feelings. I was still rattled in the moment all the same.

ie, it was an exaggerated/manufactured F1 obstacle, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 am

Bobette wrote:
mo.lotoa
Hey Lily did you realise it's normal for someone to ask if you're genuine? Especially if you're on tv it's kinda a necessary question right??? No one wants to fall too hard and come crashing down esp on live tele

lilymcmanus
@mo.lotoa I’m very aware, you’ll see in the next episodes I say it’s fine to question my intentions, that’s healthy given the circumstances. What worried me most was if these guys did have concerns, why didn’t they confront me about them? I was also scared of falling for someone who had the wrong idea of why I was in this show. The thought of someone this far into the journey not knowing enough about me to question my intentions scared me. I was scared this wasn’t enough time. Do these boys really know me? Do I really even know them? The whole thing was a lot to digest and clearly made me very emotional. As hard as it is to watch, it does show me that I care. Which is the main thing I have to take out of this. This whole he said she said turns out to be a big misunderstanding so no hard feelings. I was still rattled in the moment all the same.

Source

Well that's good. She is pretty much telling us that Richie is not going home. I'm rooting for him (feeling bad for Quinn) but the way they were looking at each other *melt*.

Good on her for being open about this rather than the whole "well you will have to wait and see" crap.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:35 am

@kiwilaura80 I agree :yes:

Lily is replying to comments much more consistently and thoughtfully than Lesina IMO.  One minute Lesina is talking in the present tense, the next she's talking as if she were back in the moment - it's confusing IMO. Also I feel like the narrative of her commentary has fully switched from Show Narrative to Self Defense mode.  Makes me think the ending's going to be uber messy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:09 am

Bobette wrote:
mo.lotoa

lilymcmanus

Source
That’s a VERY good answer (though a bit spoilery) IMO.
Maybe the quarantine is making me mushy, but can I say that I just love this girl. sign heart

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose