SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:51 pm

I swear, the SM this season has been 100000% more interesting than the show.  4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 3806527698

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 IkYtSdV

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 9GKM08y

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 GyUAuuf

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 K8FFHuK

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 DbAFds0

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 Y0412Zv

Source

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 FS63rGB

Source

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 B5uXkoB

Source

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 CnwlDxR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by atem Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:22 pm

I don't see anything bad in a friend defending a friend. Although, I don't know who this Jennifer is. Who is she?

I never thought Lesina was good casting on the show in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:54 pm

@atem  She's nobody - just a friend of Lesina's.

I agree, Lesina has turned out to be a disappointing Lead IMO. I don't dislike her as a person but it seems to me she hasn't been "open to the process" in the way a good Lead needs to be.

IMO she picked Aaron as F1 from the start, has stubbornly refused to give anyone else a chance, and ignored all red flags. It is not enjoyable watching a smart woman make a dumb choice, IMO.

TPTB should have just cast Lily, doubled the amount of men for her to choose from, and cut the number of episodes to 12, IMO. Richie and Lily are the show's only hope of a second season, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:00 pm

I don’t know how to add screenshots but SO MANY comments on Lesina’s post are telling.

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 46b20610

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 8b1f5510

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 28013710

Source

Last edited by kiwilaura80 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:00 pm

Oh it worked, yay!

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Good job, @kiwilaura80!  thumbsup  

Very telling comments indeed. Could you please add a source link to your post showing which post her comments came from?

It's pissing me off that Lesina continues to claim she "can't watch". Tempted to spam her IG with links to the Bach Archive (even though I'm damn sure she already knows about it) but she'd probably block me and then I wouldn't be able to call her out. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Great sleuthing everyone. I haven’t had time to watch this season yet but curious why Lesina has IMO gone rogue based on her IG comments. Is her contract with the show no longer binding? Did she for real not choose anyone? Anyone has a theory on what’s going on? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Good job, @kiwilaura80!  thumbsup  

Very telling comments indeed.  Could you please add a source link to your post showing which post her comments came from?

It's pissing me off that Lesina continues to claim she "can't watch".  Tempted to spam her IG with links to the Bach Archive (even though I'm damn sure she already knows about it) but she'd probably block me and then I wouldn't be able to call her out.  laugh out loud

How do I do that please? They’re under her most recent IG pic which I’m looking at on the app.

Also back in the beginning she was telling people to watch on Bach Archive.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 pm

mercieme wrote:Great sleuthing everyone. I haven’t had time to watch this season yet but curious why Lesina has IMO gone rogue based on her IG comments. Is her contract with the show no longer binding? Did she for real not choose anyone? Anyone has a theory on what’s going on? Thanks.

There was a comment about that too. Will see if I can find it.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 pm

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 52 5a17a110

Source

Not buying this for a second. She can say how she felt but she shouldn’t be implying the ending. In my opinion the relationship has broken down. Does TPTB tag her at all ever? I’m feeling like they could be blocked by her.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:19 pm

Yep just looked. All photos of Lesina have no tags. That would only happen if she blocked, not if she unfollowed. Or if she went one by one and removed the tags which I think is unlikely.

Lily is tagged in all stills. Even photos of the two of them, just Lily tagged.

It’s a big wow from me.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:40 pm

mercieme wrote:Great sleuthing everyone. I haven’t had time to watch this season yet but curious why Lesina has IMO gone rogue based on her IG comments. Is her contract with the show no longer binding? Did she for real not choose anyone? Anyone has a theory on what’s going on? Thanks.

@mercieme The wheels seemed to fall off just after they filmed the reunion - Lesina (and others) removed reference to Bette on her IG immediately, and her comments have become increasingly spoilery and negative towards TPTB since then.  

My guess is that the original contracts would have included the requirement to attend the reunion, since it was the "last piece of the puzzle", so many contracts may have ended on that date (though there are presumably still expectations re: SM etc).

I'm like 60% she chose no one and 40% she chose Aaron then immediately dumped him.  She is clearly not in a relationship now IMO and seems to be frantically trying to paint TPTB as manipulative in an attempt to justify her decisions/actions.

I imagine once the season is over and her contractual obligations have fully expired, she's going to have quite a few things to say.  Lily on the other hand is fulfilling her role to perfection and will remain in TPTB's good graces moving forward IMO.

kiwilaura80 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Good job, @kiwilaura80!  thumbsup  

Very telling comments indeed.  Could you please add a source link to your post showing which post her comments came from?

How do I do that please? They’re under her most recent IG pic which I’m looking at on the app.

Also back in the beginning she was telling people to watch on Bach Archive.

@kiwilaura80 Copy the URL from the address bar of the page and paste it into your post (the URL for her latest post is https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zlq0QhXXH/ ) otherwise link to her IG profile, https://www.instagram.com/dr_lesina/

Re: the bold, HA HA well isn't that interesting.  "Can't watch because of distance" cover story totally blown then.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose