SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:27 am

@Bobette cheers to Lily like we thought :cheeseyy wine high five

Filming for BachNZ was only 7 and a half weeks for Art’s season so it’s much quicker filming than the Aussie franchise which is ~3 months for their BachAU and 2 months for BetteAU. Looks like my sm sleuthing was correct then for filming to be around d Oct 16.

Art going home to NZ makes me think they are filming hometown visits.
Makes sense since they usually do the RC after hometowns in the home country.
From there it would be FDs and then finale of MTP and FRC.

Not long to go before we get more official info I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:32 am

One thing though. If Lily is indeed the Bette and has been liking Timm’s posts while filming, it doesn’t bode well for her season imo when it comes to the guys there. Even for other reasons the fact she took the time while filming to go to Timm’s profile and like his pics says a lot imo. I’m really hoping for a successful lasting couple like Art and Matilda since it’s first BetteNZ but it may be a case where the cast just isn’t a match even if she has to choose someone (no way she couldn’t for a first season imo). I’ll be interested to see who she picks and sleuth :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:45 pm

@AllAboutLove Wanting to see a successful lasting couple when Lily is the bachelorette seems like a contradiction. I'll embrace it if it happens but considering who Lily is, she's going to need resuscitation if she finds a lasting relationship!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:41 pm

IMO given the right partner, who matched her zest/intensity for life and travel and balanced her out in other areas, Lily could absolutely have a long term relationship!  She and Courtney lasted longer than any of the other Winter Games couples and IMO would have lasted longer if he could keep up with her.  laugh out loud  

My concern is the cast - if they were struggling to get guys to apply, then the chances of her special someone being among the handful they managed to scrape together is probably slim IMO.  That said, they only need one to be right, so I'm hoping they did some targeted casting and found her a good match.  

... and if not well Lily you already know where to find Timm. Hugesmile

ETA:  She's BACK!  Both Art and Lily posting pics of themselves back in NZ today.  And look at her hair - that is Bette hair for sure IMO, not Lily's usual scruffy "been on a four day bender/trekking across some foreign land/haven't showered in days" hair. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 3806527698  

And since she's getting a fresh tatt and making plans to drink margaritas with friends, I'm thinking filming is probably done.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 2498057887  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 D6wo9GH

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 WpedppO

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 T8eg82K

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 D3RNwgN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 pm

@AllAboutLove Wanting to see a successful lasting couple when Lily is the bachelorette seems like a contradiction. I'll embrace it if it happens but considering who Lily is, she's going to need resuscitation if she finds a lasting relationship!
@Norcalgal I think Lily was chosen purely for ratings and justifiably so. I don't think she wants to do what Art has done when he was first lead for BachNZ and marriage and settling down. Even her relationship with Courtney, while lasting longer than others on Winter Games, was so much of her leaving on her own to go off on adventures by herself it felt more to me like they were together not just because they liked each other (genuinely had a connection and also definitely as mates too) but it benefited them to try further their interests in the US. So I am not sure if Lily wants an actual successful longterm relationship that lasts the way Art and Matty have. That's not who Lily is imo. And that's okay, not everyone's path leads to that and it shouldn't. Her SM activity liking Timm's posts while she is lead (going with her being lead) doesn't strike me as someone who found a potential longterm partner on her own season (I can only imagine what her F1 would think knowing that). I don't think though even if casting was different and say Timm was on her season, that it would last either longterm mostly because I think Lily is a free spirit. I think though that as long as the ratings are good (which I think they will be for sure with Lily as lead) that even if she doesn't last with her F1 they'd renew the BetteNZ. So on that score it could be a success *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:34 pm

@Bobette Conveniently back the same time Art is back Hugesmile Lily was liking the comments to her pic, but conveniently didn't like the one pointing out that she is back on IG the same time Art is  laugh out loud   

She's definitely the Bette and making it super obvious imo. From her following BetteNZ, to commenting on Art's posts etc. Then the timing of when she is active on SM is when Art has been active. 

I noticed crew members filming BetteNZ is following Lily, too. Has to be her imo and The Spinoff always have been the ones to spoil things in the past. They know imo :yes: I suspect it will be officially announced soon! 

Regarding filming, it definitely could be filming is over  If so, it could be they filmed shorter than they did for BachNZ. That would match how for the Aus show they film a shorter season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:41 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah it's so obvious now I can't believe there was ever any doubt.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 3806527698

Re: Timm, I checked on desktop (chronological order) and he's definitely a recent follow - just after Matilda - so IMO the Lily only became aware of Timm via Angie's season so it's not like they've been friends a while and she's just liking pics to be supportive...

Is it bad I'm still secretly shipping them even though she presumably has an F1?  :halo:  Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 3XDox5n

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:56 am

I don't think Lily wanted to do the show that much and knew she wouldn't find her dream, but did it for the cause (hearing foundation) and because it is a good publicity gig.
I can't imagine them finding a NZ man who could keep up with her either!
The production team would just want a great lead lady to ensure enough ratings for a second season. It's all for the show. I think she knows it and is happy enough to play along.

Last edited by Jordan44 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:58 am

Hmmm so I think it is Lily. Her and Jordan are friends and you can’t keep any secrets in NZ it’s just too small! https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/117757576/jordan-mauger-to-the-bachelorette-you-dont-have-to-choose-anyone

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:29 am

Batmouth wrote:Hmmm so I think it is Lily. Her and Jordan are friends and you can’t keep any secrets in NZ it’s just too small! https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/117757576/jordan-mauger-to-the-bachelorette-you-dont-have-to-choose-anyone

Ex Bachelor Jordan Mauger has spoken to New Zealand's first Bachelorette. His biggest piece of advice: Don't choose anyone if you don't want to.

On a phone call to the as-yet-unidentified Bachelorette, Mauger, who chose Fleur Verhoeven over Naz Khanjani but broke up with her days after the finale, said he knew quickly that none of the women were a match for him, but saw the show out due to a sense of "obligation."

"I chose to see the show through and I should have chosen no one," Mauger told Stuff.

"I should have put my foot down and said no."

Source

Yeah I agree. Also Lily has been on such good behaviour since the got back on SM.  No falling down drunk.  No swearing.  No injuries sustained during spontaneous extreme sports.  Just a PSA about hearing aids and a nice PG picture of her feeding a horse. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Bobette wrote:
Batmouth wrote:Hmmm so I think it is Lily. Her and Jordan are friends and you can’t keep any secrets in NZ it’s just too small! https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/117757576/jordan-mauger-to-the-bachelorette-you-dont-have-to-choose-anyone

Ex Bachelor Jordan Mauger has spoken to New Zealand's first Bachelorette. His biggest piece of advice: Don't choose anyone if you don't want to.

On a phone call to the as-yet-unidentified Bachelorette, Mauger, who chose Fleur Verhoeven over Naz Khanjani but broke up with her days after the finale, said he knew quickly that none of the women were a match for him, but saw the show out due to a sense of "obligation."

"I chose to see the show through and I should have chosen no one," Mauger told Stuff.

"I should have put my foot down and said no."

Source

Yeah I agree. Also Lily has been on such good behaviour since the got back on SM.  No falling down drunk.  No swearing.  No injuries sustained during spontaneous extreme sports.  Just a PSA about hearing aids and a nice PG picture of her feeding a horse. laugh out loud
I wonder if it really is a good thing that Jordan is talking. Isn’t he basically the Juan Pablo of NZ, and still quite unpopular?
Good advice though.

I feel like these last postings fit the idea that they are filming hometowns this week. The one with the horses could be the day portion of a date, and the one where she is plugging her hearing aids (heh) was late at night and looks like it could be in a rather dull hotel room.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:53 am

Jordan was just playing a role *imo*! I knew his family when I was younger. He’s an okay guy. A bit of a show off but not a bad person. Also Fleur was SO boring. *imo*

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose