SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well there it is - Aaron F2 and Kurt F1 then IMO.  Better get the Aaron for Bachelor campaign underway I guess.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 3806527698

I mean are we surprised laugh out loud laugh out loud

No not surprised. Aaron was my favourite pre-show so he was never going to win. I curse contestants with my favouritism. cantstopl

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh and per preview it looks like Aaron gets the first date (same as the SCs of him in promo) so that only adds to not being F1.

Oh that's interesting - in the group shot on the SC thread Logan has a rose on his lapel so I assumed he'd get the first date.  Hmmm dizzy

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:07 am

Well that was very enjoyable. The 1 1/2 hours just flew by.

I don't know all the names, but based on what I saw tonight, the two she is into are Kurt and Aaron...Kurt being tops. There may be a few others once I figure out who is who, but those were the only two who stood out to me for her.

It will be interesting watching someone who I know nothing about and trying to figure out who she really likes and if they feel the same.

See you tomorrow ladies!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:07 am

No season preview (maybe after tomorrow?)

Based on first episode I think it was made very obvious Kurt is getting the F1 edit. Aaron is the possibility but no dice. Jonathan is the “sweetie” who’ll be friendzoned. Logan I am not sure where he fits but the kissing sc of him and Lesina means he gets further.

But Kurt was my pre-season F1 pick and even more so after that episode. She made it very clear he was her best first impression by her reaction and what she said to Kurt. It’s like she wanted to reassure him night one already. Maybe ties into her saying to Art she hopes she feels it night one that she has that spark. She seems so happy so I’m happy for her and excited to see it all play out
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:08 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well there it is - Aaron F2 and Kurt F1 then IMO.  Better get the Aaron for Bachelor campaign underway I guess.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 3806527698

I mean are we surprised laugh out loud laugh out loud

No not surprised.  Aaron was my favourite pre-show so he was never going to win.  I curse contestants with my favouritism.   cantstopl

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh and per preview it looks like Aaron gets the first date (same as the SCs of him in promo) so that only adds to not being F1.

Oh that's interesting - in the group shot on the SC thread Logan has a rose on his lapel so I assumed he'd get the first date.  Hmmm dizzy

Aaron seems so lovely. He’d make a great bachelor :yes: and I think that’s what they’ll edit him for if he is F2. A solid way to reboot the bach NZ franchise Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 4256136633

Could be a group date rose? Or else Aaron gets special quality time alone with Lesina?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:10 am

@AllAboutLove.  No date rose on Aaron's lapel in the group shot so maybe it's the ep 3 RC, Logan gets 2nd date and only one goes home ep 2?  19 men are shown.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:11 am

I knew I'd heard the narrators voice before - it's Jodie Rimmer - a well known NZ actress - you might know her from Zena -warrior princess.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 am

Katiebelle wrote:I knew I'd heard the narrators voice before - it's Jodie Rimmer - a well known NZ actress - you might know her from Zena -warrior princess.

I recognise her name from this IG pic.  Seriously, how much MORE involved with production could Lily be, without being on the show?!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 TspTdJI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:16 am

Thanks a LOT everyone!
I’ll be watching tomorrow and adding my 2 cents. Sounds like a good season to watch and great lead to root for! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:16 am

@Katiebelle o wow! That’s awesome! She’s doing a fabulous job. I’m loving it!

@Bobette could it be that Lily worked on the show as part of the crew? That would explain a lot!

@Astrobach looking forward to reading your thoughts and take on everything
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette could it be that Lily worked on the show as part of the crew? That would explain a lot!

If they're going for a lighthearted feel I could see them having her in a house mother/hostess/agony aunt role; hanging with the guys, serving them booze, getting them to open up about how they're feeling etc.   Whatever it is   I.  NEED.  ANSWERS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:36 am

Aaron is definitely getting a rose IMO, and I haven't even watched the show. laugh out loud

I'm fairly sure there are 19 men shown in the group shot and since three went tonight, that means the guys hidden must be Kurt, Brendan and Flynn IMO.

And the group shot was taken at the spy reveal IMO (from their reactions). I can't see them dragging that out for more than a couple of episodes, can you?

What do they usually open with, a GD or a SD? Maybe Logan gets the rose at the first GD, then spy is revealed as per the SC, then Aaron's date the next day?

That seems like a lot for one episode but not sure how else to make it all fit.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:41 am

Yeah Aaron would definitely get a rose on his date. I saw a preview again for tomorrow’s episode and Lesina saying there’s definitely a physical attraction. He’s so nervous around her. It’s so sweet but also makes him appear a bit younger (he’s 27 to her 32). So far though Aaron seems truly lovely. He’d make a great bachelor :yes: and I think that’s what they’ll edit him for if he is F2. A solid way to reboot the bach NZ franchise Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 4256136633

Not sure when it will all fit in. I’d assume a SD and a GD for episode 2 if it’s an hr long or so?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom