SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by leavers Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:47 am

Sounds promising for Aaron, who has been my favourite based on what I've seen so far. Can't wait to see the episode! Hope he becomes next NZ Bach!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 am

@AllAboutLove Oh you deleted your post above mine so now it looks like I was replying to nothing.  laugh out loud  But yeah like I said, there's no way Aaron wouldn't get a rose if he's destined for F2 or F3 IMO.  

If they're considering him for next Bach, F3 might be a better spot to have him leave (less emotional baggage) although if so I'm not sure who I'd put into the F2 spot.

Jonathan seems to have been home mid-Nov (see his thread) so maybe Logan?  He'd make a good contrast to Kurt, being older, more well-travelled and not a gym rat.

Also I thought, they probably didn't show a preview because at this stage the audience has no idea they're going to Argentina.  So they might wait till the end of episode 2 or 3 to give a full preview.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Love all the commentary during Episode 1. Thank you. Sounds like a breath of fresh air after the US version of same old/same old.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:59 pm

@Bobette Wasn't there a preview at the start of the episode? I was trying to watch and type at the same time, but I think just after we see Lesina walking on the beach there is a preview, just not sure if it is the whole season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:35 pm

@Bobette @Sprite, I did not see any extended season preview like what is typically shown in the first episode where it shows the whole season preview. 

As I posted in the SM/Media thread and speculated, I wonder if that was excluded intentionally due to some twists (intruders, double bette!?) coming in. See my post here for discussion regarding Lily and Art Green's podcast interview.

Looking forward to the next episode! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Wasn't there a preview at the start of the episode?

It's not on the Archive so I haven't watched yet. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 11 1f629 Will screenshot anything of interest when I do. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

@Bobette I keep checking the site every hour! laugh out loud I’m hoping it is on by the time I’m back from work!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm

@Astrobach repeat after me: "we're not addicted, we're not addicted..."  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 11 3806527698  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Thanks for all the updates everyone! laugh out loud I enjoyed reading all the posts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Here we go!!! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:28 pm

So, it looks like there are tons of new footage! 2 minutes worth of S/C and some of Argentina ...I will watch it and comment a bit and later take more time.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom