SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:52 am

Brendon is an electrical engineer! Oh dear its not going well. when you have to tell a guy that his nose is running its straight to the friend zone.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:52 am

Brendan first. Awkward. She is grilling him. I don't see the chemistry.

Liam next. She likes him better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:54 am

@Sprite I see, ( yeah, I was wondering what you were doing in NZ laugh out loud ) so I don’t have that...its a TV app or something like that?
@AllAboutLove Yes, I agree Art is truly a gem and hard to come close to.
I wish Lesina the best for finding someone with a good beatingheart a strong spine, and good character.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:55 am

logan - mmmm… a little full of himself

Elliot - NO WAY - a nudist - a bit of a joker. ok points for giving her his jacket.

gave her a paper rose and she asked if she could use it to blow her nose. I love her!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 am

Logan brings her flowers and speaks French.

Eliot naked intro. Gives her his jacket and a kleenex made into a flower.

Conner the anti vax question. He's happy she's a doctor since he is a microbiologist or something like that.

Next the awkward break dancer that goes on for far too long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 am

dancing guy - too much of a show off.

ANOTHER AD!!! Grrrrr.

anyone else loving Art's background comments?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:01 am

So it begins!

First limo exit is juggling Brendon.
He challenges her to a paper plane challenge.
He’s stuttering and nervous.
Says he’s has a lot of dates. A lot of girlfriends. Awkward.
The music is not good. Eeeeek laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 am

Liam next. Nothing there

3rd out is Logan!
He gives her a rose. Says to her will tell her what he says and what it meant on their first date.
Logan saying she’s a knock out! She Can definitely be his type. Shown in ITM
Definitely getting a date  :yes:
The music for Logan was good. Definite contender I think :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 am

So cute how Art is commenting. Love it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Watching live (@bobette get on this if you can. Pm me and I’ll link how).

Cheers buddy bestbud! I saw @Sprite instructions upthread so am downloading that now.  yes

Update: I hit a paywall when I tried to switch the region to NZ and am too much of a tight azz to pay $7.99 a month so I'll just watch tomorrow on the archive for free. laugh out loud I'm enjoying following along like this via everyone's comments anyway. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am

Marcus the dancer - not sure - looks young

Kurt - an obsessed Warriors fan - oh but he can bake so that's points for him. I like him

Art's into the baking!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:04 am

That was Marcus the dancer. Big no.

Kurt intro...Warriors fan. Nuts. Baker. She likes him...he brought her something he made. Oh yes.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom