SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:43 pm

Bobette wrote:Episode 8

So the spy is revealed and Glenn is swiftly despatched.  OUCH.  I really don't like the way this was handled.  I realise they had to have some kind of payoff for Daryl's role, but the girls got rid of him for the way he was towards them, not any kind of secret revealed by The Mole.  Spying in future seasons should be limited to 1-2 eps max IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 BJpZMad

I totally agree I do not the way this done it seemed petty and almost vindictive. IMO

And we're off!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 A10JA3g

We are treated to a montage of Argentinian B-roll.  It so cool!  Took some SCs to pin down the exact location of the place they're staying (will upload to SC thread later).  The boys are stoked and carrying on like a bunch of 14 year olds on school camp.  Tavita's got top bunk and is worried he'll fall if, and I quote, "I have to go wees".  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Wfd9tIn

Group Dates

Not much to say about these TBH.  They walk.  They eat.  They risk getting pink eye by trying on sunglasses at a street stall; pretty much standard touristy stuff.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 TBPZOn9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 ECXeXd2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 QEh7SvO

Lesina and her crew do some refined wine tasting while Lily brings her boys beers, but not before taking a sip from - and sticking her grotty fingers in - every single one.  That's my girl.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 0MmUgUy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 E0ji0WW

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 KMsGsCg

TEAM UPDATE for those playing at home.  What a nice handy even split.  It's almost like this is a TV show and there's some kind of scripted storyline at play but it's probably just my imagination.   

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 3OMwW6Z

Lesina relays the story of Lily saying she felt like Aaron was already taken and Aaron becomes the human embodiment of the  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 1f60d emoji.  As they part ways Lesina totally checks out his butt.  I like where this season is headed.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 OuVFZOB

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 2vr1qRW

Lesina and Lily have one-on-ones with Background Boys Jonathan and Conor.  It's all a bit awkies but at least they got some airtime before their inevitable elimination in 1-2 episodes' time.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 SD3ZbcQ

Cocktail party

We get our first glimpse of Flynn for about 26 minutes which is a relief because I was concerned they'd left him on the plane.  Art arrives and Aaron, Jesse, Quinn and Marc have been given front row seats, cementing their place as Core Characters.  Throw in Logan and Terence and we're looking at the Top 6 IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 OeWl33C

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 UvPZoEK

Liam has a chat with Lesina.  She bombards him with some IMO borderline offensive questions:  "Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?" (and then seems shocked that he hasn't?!).  "Are you homophobic?" ... as if anyone would admit it even if they were.  Hmmmm.  I'm not fond of The Interrogator side of Lesina.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 T1IMOfy

She then moves on to interrogating/slash/shaming Steve for his filthy "part time smoker" status.  He wants to know who dobbed and AMOG is thrown under the bus (Alpha Male Of Group, apparently laugh out loud)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 YaROiyy

Lesina takes the 'MOG off for a chat and leans so far in she's practically sitting on his lap.  She says she had thought up a bunch of questions to ask him but forgot them all.  We get a rare BELOW THE TABLE camera shot and I had to increase the brightness to clarify exactly what was going on here.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Mj4TMtg

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 JvNhafz

OK, safe for a 7:30 timeslot.  Carry on.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 3806527698

Lesina grills Aaron about what would happen post-show and he says there's nothing keeping him in Hamilton and he'd happily pack up shop.  Well that's one way to tell your employer, students, and hockey team that you're not terribly invested in them I guess.  But Lesina laps it up and thinks he's cute.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 MIqt2Bs

Yep, it's forkin' time.   Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 3t08Qgn

Rose Ceremony

Liam gets Lily's first rose and we get reaction shots of Quinn and Jesse.  They'll definitely be her final 2 IMO (and probably joint F2's, since I'm not expecting an F1).  Tavita gets Lesina's first rose, sandwiched between reaction shots of Aaron, then it's back to Quinn and his eyes of azure blue that shine like deep pools of Costa Rican water.  Damn he's hot.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Pp28nXl

So Kurt's sent packing and since he's not F1 I shall say nothing further about his penchant for following buxom chicks on IG or peddling booze or his excessive number of Warrior hats.  You do you boo.  I do find it interesting that he had quite a heartfelt, drawn out send-off.  I still feel like there was more to the story there but anyway... bring on episode 9!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 302LRCp  

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 8

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:48 am

@Bobette I said the exact thing earlier in Aaron’s thread that he is the hearteyes emoji.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 1f60d That man is SMITTEN. Same with Lesina. She turns all woman and giddy around him. It’s like they’re the only two in the world and everything else is just the show. I’m loving their dynamic and seeing them fall for each other. It’s too cute!

Yep Quinn is super hot. Great guy, genuine, is young but mature in the ways that matter. Knows how to have fun and is super adventurous. I like him!

I like that there are fewer men and am ready for even fewer. It’s so much nicer when they focus on the relationships and as it winds down. Logan with his date or time tonight rollerblading and a kiss. I think they’ll have to push for that to try seem like there’s someone other than Aaron because Lesina made it clear he’s her pick. Got to manufacture some doubt soon. I’m looking forward to Aaron and Lesina’s next date and time together. And hopefully Lily takes Quinn out for some more time too!

Anyway I’m excited to see a love story (Aaron and Lesina)  and a friendship/sisterhood (Lesina and Lily). CHOO CHOO on board the train cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:30 am

Did a whole bunch of posts get edited or deleted?  scratch   The page count is less than it was this morning.  Weird.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:39 am

Posts look exactly the same as this morning. It was page 38 when I posted earlier and is now page 39. Nothing changed here no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:59 pm

Well finished my First Aid and back to catch up on all things Lily and Lesina. Unfortunately I may need to break off mid episode to go bitch all things Peter.

We continue our journey in Argentina and after the usual recap of previous episodes we are not only informed, but shown that Tavita may have an issue with his hernia. I have seen these and that is indeed what it looks like, although I have seen much bigger. Nevertheless, he is off to the hospital to have it looked at and depending on the result may need surgery, in which case we may have to bid him adieu.

The ladies have single dates.

Lily with Jesse at some dungeon like setting for their beer spa date where they use beer tasting to get them drunk and are probably hoping for something inappropriate to happen. Then they get ticklish massages where she is hoping to find out if he is more than a friend you pash. My thinking is no.

Lesina takes Logan and his inhaler rollerblading...that should pretty much tell us how that is going to go. Man is uncoordinated and she pretty much has to hold his hand throughout...in her words..."like a mom teaching her kid". That should be enough to let us in on her feelings for him. He doesn't help himself when he admits people often think he is cocky and she thinks he enjoys that. Then he further throws himself under the bus when he refused to rat out his bros in the house when she does another of her grilling sessions. She does not like that. He is definately bros before hos and she is all :pout

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 am

Episode 9

We open with a flashback of the last RC.  Lesina says how genuinely hard it was to let Kurt go and how affected she was by his departure.  Sad music, diffused light filter - you'd think he was dead the way they're carrying on.  Starting to wonder if he's the son of one of the producers to get such a special edit.  no idea

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 DwUmxGA

Tavita comes in, drops his dacks and flashes a hernia the size of an apricot.  If ever there was a time for the editors to pull out the black bar usually reserved for boobs and penises, THIS WAS IT.  The faces on the rest of the guys paint the picture so I'll let those of you not watching use your imagination.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 1f62c

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 KHvAomr

Lesina takes Logan rollerblading and he slips and staggers around like a newborn baby giraffe.  There is nothing remotely romantic about this date and if he gets to F2 I will assume it's only because Tavita's intestine exploded.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Y7I56FZ

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 5uZ8FI9

Meanwhile Lily has lured Jesse into some kind of "beer spa" which definitely doubles as an S & M dungeon after 6pm.  Not sure if she's going to sex him or harvest his organs but it will be good telly either way.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 PF8iyZr

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 RRTJT77

Inspector Lesina fires questions at Logan, trying to dig dirt on the other guys.  She basically flat out asks him to spy on them for her and when he refuses SHE GETS OFFENDED?!  Geez lady.  Rude.  no no

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 8GXZl7U

Back in the dungeon, Lily and Jesse are downing beers the side of their heads and eating snacks blindfolded, while bathing in what appears to be imported South Australian tap water.   As you do.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 ZMNcLbd

Lesina continues grilling Logan and asks who he sees as competition (he names Steve and Aaron - noted).  Back at the Man Casa, Terence is having an unexpected meltdown and talking about how every time he starts seeing a girl he likes he wonders how long it's going to be before he f***s it up.  Aw bless.  Nice shirt though Terry.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 LjKJ8jC

Lily and Jesse are talking about the house and Jesse says he won't talk about the other guys and Lily says "that's fine; I wouldn't expect you to", highlighting yet another contrast between the two women.  Lily says she's confident she's a good judge of character.  In some ways Lily is so much more mature than Lesina, IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 H3LBi25

Next she talks about how she usually dates older people because she looks for maturity in a partner, but the downside is they're often at a different life stage.  So pretty much exactly what was speculated re: her split with Courtney.  Anyway, Lily pops a rose out from her trousers and Jesse gets a peck on the cheek but no pash.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 WDN7POA

Back on the bridge, Lesina and Logan have started kissing.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Li9x9wD

Logan says it felt natural.  Lesina recalls things... differently.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 AEGApTf

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 6AGgMCP

Tavita's back!  He's allowed to stay unless he has trouble farting.  Apparently looking like an alien is about to burst out of your abdomen is no big deal in the eyes of the Argentinian medics.  Cool cool.  And what better way to make it worse than a dose of physical exertion!  It's group date time and they're playing futbol against some teenage girls.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 D2LKSLe

They get creamed.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 LvxFLOY

Lily choses Terence for her one-on-one.  He says the guys were trying to guess her Top 3.  Jesse they put at the top.  He then says "behind him we thought Liam, George and me" but IMO the "him" referred to was Quinn in second place.  Considering he's the only one to kiss her so far he'd HAVE to be up there so some tricky edits IMO.  

Terence gets a rose dipped in Nutella.  Mmmmm, disgusting.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 VtDKqV2

Lesina chooses Marc.  The chat's awkward but she still gives him a rose.  Any chemistry that was there has fizzled IMO.  Maybe Lesina won't bother having an F2 and will just elope with Aaron before the FRC.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 KShmCnZ

Oh right and that's it, apparently.  Still getting used to this format of not having a RC at the end of every episode.  Not sure I like it.  Preview for tonight shows Logan having a hissy fit because someone's been bitching about him and he overheard it.  Editing and eye direction implies it's either Aaron or Terence.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 HxhohQ1

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 9
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:18 am

More innuendos during Lily's date. They have now moved into the hot tub with some gross looking water and are feeding each other food while blindfolded in an attempt to be sexy...see 9 1/2 weeks. They are not succeeding.

Meanwhile Lesina and Logan have moved on to ordering some food. She does it in Spanish and asks him if he speaks fluent French and to say something. As usual, he is very awkward. Eventually they do start joking about a bit and she says there is a little chemistry. I would say very little.

Lily and Jesse have finally made their escape from the dungeon and are also eating something. They are having a nice light convo and she attempts to make us believe she would consider dating him even though he would be the youngest person she has ever dated because he is more mature than his age, but still has the playfulness that she looks for. I can see them as mates, but that is about it. She again goes for the suggestiveness and pulls at a rose from her pants and they go for a kiss...and commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:36 am

I’m here but I’ve had a looooong day at work and am sitting with my feet up so might fall asleep if it’s night entertaining.

Can’t see Lesina with anyone except for Aaron.

Lily - not sure - I’ll have to admit that I am a little disappointed with her. Compared to Lesina she doesn’t seem to be taking it very seriously - like she is just here for the ride and experience and not really that interested in finding love - maybe looking for a fun travel buddy.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:36 am

Back ... and denied. A little peck on the lips was all poor Jesse got. He thinks most people don't make out on a first date on the show and naturally producers then show a montage of heavy make outs from the show starting with Art and ending with Lesina and Lily...not together! She appeases him by telling him that she would like to see him again and the poor boy buys it.

Meanwhile the boys are worried about Tavita and ragging on Logan...well mostly Marc, who also wouldn't mind if Tavita had to leave.

Lesina and Logan are wondering around town and after a discussion about PDA's they start making out...for a while. Poor guy thinks it went well, but she is rofl when describing their kiss. Never a good thing. She says it was dry and she felt like she was gasping for air. Hmmm...that won't win him any dates in the real world. Despite all of that she gives him a rose that he gladly takes before the words "Will you accept this rose" are even out of her mouth. She says despite the dry kissing, she still enjoyed their date and she enjoyed how he made her feel...all cozy and comfortable.

Tevita comes back and tells them his hernia isn't serious at the moment and they will have to put up with him.

Lily and Lesina are swapping notes about their dates. Lesina admits to pashing Logan and says that out of all the guys here he is the one that is the most at the same point in life as she is. Interesting. Lily makes excuses as to why she didn't kiss Jesse...the moment wasn't perfect and this way it will mean so much more. Please.

When Logan comes back the guys want to know about if he kissed her and he says he doesn't kiss and tell. They automatically think no. He doesn't care. They ask what they talked about and he tells them she asked about his competition. He says he told her Aaron and Tevita and Marc weren't happy. Liam is :stirthepot no doubt egged on by production.

Next morning a group date with everyone playing football/soccer. Lesina wants to see Marc because he has talked about how good he is at football. One of three prizes is a Messi jersey and that is what Marc wanted to buy while in Argentina. The best player will win it as decided by the opposition...the female footballers. The bettes will decide who gets dates. Lesina wants to see the quieter guys step up and how the more alpha guys handle a competitive environment.

Marc scores quickly. Tevita was not so good...scored on his own team. Next group suck even more other than Steve who is impressive. Lily is impressed by how fast Terrence and his girth like legs are. First group comes back on and Marc tries to score again but falls on his back and breaks his mike...which brings out Dr. Lesina to check him out and make sure he is ok...although she concludes his injury was exaggerated. Still he got some time with her and the others joke about faking injuries to get the same. With Marc sidelined the girls rip the boys a new one beating them 7 - 1. Tevita admits they looked stupid, but thinks it was loads of fun.

Steve wins the Messi shirt as voted by the other team, but Lily picks Terrence for the girth of his legs and Lesina picks Marc for the goal.

Sitting on the bleachers Lily chats with Terrance, but he doesn't want to get too deep just yet because he thinks it is still early on. Clearly he has never watched the show. To help him feel more comfy she brings him some Nutella...with a rose shoved inside. What a waste of both the rose and some delicious chocolate hazelnut spread! Hug and peck and they're off. That was quick. Zero interest from Lily.

Lesina is also talking to Marc. She had an initial attraction to him, but now wonders if it is progressing beyond a physical thing. She brings up the dare and he says he has had several convos with Tevita about it and Tevita is really sorry for it and they have moved on and are still friends. She thinks he doesn't sound genuine and it all sounds scripted. I actually disagree with her. I think she wants them to fight over her and is a tad disappointed that they didn't. She thinks he may be nervous and he agrees. Despite it all, she still wants to get to know him more and gives him a rose.

Well that was that. Back again tomorrow to see what other shenanigans they are up to.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:41 am

My prediction is Jonathan going tonight - he crashed and burned with both girls.

Steve being super charming with Lesina. He’s my number 2!

Jonathan still droning and Lily has had enough.

Jesse interrupt . Ad break

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:42 am

Tonights episode...

I missed the first few minutes and join some dancing and Lesina pulling George aside and they discuss his date with Lily and how he feels about her. Strange.

Steve comes to interrupt. Lesina seems grateful for the interruption. What is going on with Steve's eye. It's like he got strung.

Lily is talking with Jonathan and once again he is going on about kids. Awkward. Still rambling when Jesse comes to interrupt. Unfortunately, Jonathan turns him away and continues rambling. Lily looks like she has tuned him out. OMG...She kind of cuts him off and tells him that he and Lesina seem in a good place and doesn't know how they (Lily and him) would work. Thankfully Jesse comes back to interrupt. She couldn't get rid of him fast enough!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 am

Lily is impressed that he would still want more time with her despite just having had a date. She doesn't expect any of the guys to be in love with her at this point.

Aaron tried to interrupt, Lily told him to wait until she finished. He came to apologize about ignoring her because of his loyalty to Lesina. They are ok.

Lesina comes to talk to the rest of the guys and Tevita tells her about his hernia. She goes all doctor mode and wants to see it and feel it. Tells him it's not too bad, but at some point he will needed taken care of. He tells her he may have had to leave and it happened during the rugby date. She asks how would he have felt and he says more importantly how would she have felt? Everyone is laughing.

Meanwhile Lily is chatting with Quinn and naturally, they mostly make out. A Bachelor record pash.

Deliberations...Jonathan too ready for Lily, but not ready enough for Lesina. George nice guy. Flynn feeling insecure about how much time he is spending with them. Conor has a good attitude in that he is trying compared to some of the other guys, but still don't know how they gel.

Everyone is nice.... Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 2622943811, lets get on with it...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom