SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:17 am

@Bobette that is definitely worrying sad  I hope she is okay. She didn't seem keen on any of them while filming and probably wishes she was on BIP AU instead! (Timm hello! OMG the sunflowers she posted recently?!).

@Karina  the fact that such young men were cast was the first thing we thought leaned towards Lily. But again, we sleuthed she was liking Timm's pics while filming was ongoing so I don't think any of the cast caught her fancy on bette NZ. hmmm

TPTB did them all dirty no no and just when I was saying such good things! (I should have known it's too good to be true) :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:21 am

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:IMO I think Lily isn't there to pick a bachelor for herself, but will actually be eliminating guys with Lesina in mind, like a good BFF

I like your interpretation of things, @Jordan44.  Lily the wing woman!  That I could get behind.

Ahhh good interpretation.It may also be a a way to ensure the rating targets are met as Lily will appeal to a different audience. Very strategic move. :yes:

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:22 am

Jordan44 wrote:IMO I think Lily isn't there to pick a bachelor for herself, but will actually be eliminating guys with Lesina in mind, like a good BFF

Lesina already has Art doing that with her so that seems redundant? And the whole premise has been that Lesina knows her own mind, knows exactly what she wants. No need for her as an established 32 yo woman and doctor to have input from 22 yr old who says herself she isn't keen on settling down whereas Lesina has said she wants to.

The whole thing is bizarre and not believable at all. dizzy dizzy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What if Quinn is Lily's FIR? Its all craziness! I'm tired already laugh out loud laugh out loud 

That was my first thought too - he's the only one I could see as remotely attractive to her and it would explain the rose on his jacket in the Argentina reveal. Is that why Lesina gave her rose to Quinn as well? To set up a competitive vibe for the same guy?

I need to go and look at the cast list again with Lily in mind. Logan has the travel thing going for him but he's too vanilla IMO. George? Quirky but no edge. The MoTs are mostly nice, regular guys, but Lily doesn't do nice or plain or normal - she's unique.

I don't like this please make it stop! cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 am

I’m still confused, so until I hear it from their mouth...I don’t know, it’s such a BAD twist or turn. For all of them. It discredit the franchise and their attempt at being genuine. In the meantime, it makes me understand why there are so little footage of later in the season. Without showing a Lily somehow.
When is this next episode? Next Sunday?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:28 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What if Quinn is Lily's FIR? Its all craziness! I'm tired already laugh out loud laugh out loud 

That was my first thought too - he's the only one I could see as remotely attractive to her and it would explain the rose on his jacket in the Argentina reveal.  Is that why Lesina gave her rose to Quinn as well?  To set up a competitive vibe for the same guy?  

I need to go and look at the cast list again with Lily in mind.  Logan has the travel thing going for him but he's too vanilla IMO. George?  Quirky but no edge.  The MoTs are mostly nice, regular guys, but Lily doesn't do nice or plain or normal - she's unique.

I don't like this please make it stop!   cantstopl
laugh out loud we both know that Lily was making it very clear who her FIR was and would be. T I M M. laugh out loud

Quinn is the only one I see that with too. And yes maybe competitive but also it makes Quinn look bad if so since he was going on and on in tonight's episode about liking Lesina and wanting to have a date with her etc etc. So switching to Lily won't look good for him either and to be sure Lily will know about that and probably already has.

Or then what if .... drum roll please.... Lesina said to Kurt that if she could have TWO FIR she would have given it to Kurt. So Quinn being FIR was actually for Lily and who Lily would pick and that's why she said she has a date planned for him (not with him, for him).

O M G.

Now I am rethinking that whole convo she had with Kurt about TWO FIR. It was foreshadowing. Has to be. Of two bettes. laugh out loud

yes make it stop please Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 am

For now I'm going with @Jordan44 's interpretation.  She's Lesina's wing woman - only there to hold the roses and the FRC, fix Lesina's lippy and help her deliberate.  

She'll attend the cocktail parties, chat to the guys and see what they're thinking. She'll tell Kurt which baked goods Lesina likes best and tell Aaron to hold out for the Bach gig.

She won't go on any dates and will leave single, after which she'll hook up with Timm and have mad crazy love-filled adventures for my vicarious viewing pleasure.

That's what's happening and I won't tolerate any other scenario.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:32 am

@AllAboutLove And didn't she say a similar thing with George and Steve at the mud challenge?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Or then what if .... drum roll please.... Lesina said to Kurt that if she could have TWO FIR she would have given it to Kurt. So Quinn being FIR was actually for Lily and who Lily would pick and that's why she said she has a date planned for him (not with him, for him).

Ohhh now that's an interesting idea. Are they going to have BTS footage of Lily watching the arrivals on CCTV in a white van parked down the road on night 1 and saying Quinn is her favourite? But poor old Quinn thinks Lesina likes him! I DO NOT LIKE THIS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:42 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m still confused, so until I hear it from their mouth...I don’t  know, it’s such a BAD twist or turn. For all of them. It discredit the franchise and their attempt at being genuine. In the meantime, it makes me understand why there are so little footage of later in the season. Without showing a Lily somehow.
When is this next episode? Next Sunday?
I am tired. laugh out loud I just wanted a sweet, nice typical love story. Too much to ask, of course. laugh out loud But yes, it explains why I was wondering why there was so little season preview and most of it seemed early on. Yes, next episode is Sunday 7pm NZ time
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:45 am

Jordan44 wrote:@AllAboutLove And didn't she say a similar thing with George and Steve at the mud challenge?
ooo I think so!! And George has another rose in the other SC for the RC (per Lily?)

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 am

@Bobette that sounds like a good idea and scenario to me laugh out loud I just don't see why Lily would need to be there for the entire duration of filming? But sure, a wing-woman that's not needed and hopefully no drama there, is far better scenario. So going with that for now laugh out loud

Also, Quinn follows Lily on IG! She doesn't follow him back. But yes, I could see Lesina picking for Quinn for Lily! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 21 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom