SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:52 am

@AllAboutLove Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 1f62b

I shall remain loyal to my beloved Lily, but damn girl, what were you thinking.

Remember her NYE post, saying 2019 had been "weird"? Oh yikes I'm nervous.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:53 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Sprite Yeah I wonder if she is a mole too, partying with the guys to find out who is genuinely there for Lesina? I hope so anyway!
Not that excited about this, are they trying too hard with too many plot twists?

She definitely wasn't. The guys looked beyond shocked seeing her and Art announcing her as dual bachelorette. 

It's not a good look imo for the show especially a first season. Lily is basically drama/intruder to the guys now. It dilutes the whole process for everyone involved. 

I think they tried too hard with plot twists for sure. Coming off of watching Sweden it wasn't good having dual bachelors. In theory it sounds like something doable but in reality it creates MORE drama. 

And I was just saying I was glad there wasn't as much drama like the US. Whyyyy??? laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:57 am

So wait, is it confirmed she's definitely there to date the guys?  The IG page is implying there's more to the story and it won't be revealed till Sunday?  (Viewers are hating the twist already BTW)  And also, have they done the spy reveal yet then or no?  

THERE'S WAY TOO MUCH GOING ON! dizzy Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 A36f6AX

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:58 am

Bobette wrote: @AllAboutLove Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 1f62b

I shall remain loyal to my beloved Lily, but damn girl, what were you thinking.

Remember her NYE post, saying 2019 had been "weird"?  Oh yikes I'm nervous.
@Bobette yeah I don't know what she was thinking other than getting on tv and a paycheck. 

Being a second Bette and coming in later and dualing for men is not exactly feminism 101. I don't like it and would never want to be that person. 

Her SM activity never struck me as someone happy and yep that NYE post. I don't think she should have done it. I think her desire to be on tv again (her 3rd show) outweighed anything else.  

Women already are pitted against each other, so trying to "dual" bachelorette, just optics-wise, is just a bad look. It's 2020. No thanks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think she should have done it.

I agree, and I think she knows herself she shouldn't have done it.  Her vibe since she got back has been very weird.  I wouldn't be surprised if she met up with Courtney in AU over Xmas/NYE for hugs and counselling (they were both here at the same time).  

And there's still that IG story she posted while she was (now we know) overseas filming.  She was in a dark room, lying on the bed, full face of vampish Bette makeup, saying she'd been doing some thinking.  She seemed sad/anxious to me. Double yikes. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:06 am

@Bobette wait are they trying to act like they didn't just say dual bachelorettes and first time in bachelorette history and Lily as another Bette? They just said it, what's with the "all to be revealed"? There's nothing else to reveal. Unless it's the logisitics of how it all will work since that's what they had to do with the Swedish dual bachelors so audiences would know how it would work. 

Lily can't "pretend" to be a dual bachelorette because that's pointless and manipulative and make her look even worse. She can't be a mole because again, she's a woman, and no they're not going to see her as one of the competitors for Lesina. She was sleuthed to be there the entire time of filming and back online when Art was back. So unless she gets to pick one guy and go off alone with him there's no other point to any of it.

I feel like audiences won't like any of the reasons TPTB try to come up with. It feels forced and drama driven and manipulative and that impacts how viewers will see Lily, too. They want a love story for a first season Bette. People are definitely NOT happy. This is a step back for women to do this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:06 am

no Major BUMMER! I agree with your comments and is like completely destroying the good vibe they had going. How can Lesina get her fair share now. It’s just too weird , they’re  trying too much.
Very disappointed!
Hoping it’s just a prank like thing because otherwise it’s mayhem! They’re shooting themselves in the 2 feet!

WE WILL RIOT!!! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 208113758
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:11 am

@AllAboutLove, How did it work on the Swedish show?  I'm still befuddled.  

Are they assuming since Lesina is a "refined, stylish doctor" and Lily is a "grungy, hard-partying tomboy" that they won't like the same guys?  

Because Lily is way deeper than she comes across and isn't just going to hook up with air headed youngsters, if that's what they're thinking...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:13 am

IMO I think Lily isn't there to pick a bachelor for herself, but will actually be eliminating guys with Lesina in mind, like a good BFF

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:13 am

And now we know why the included Lily in their Season Preview with her being said to be the Bette!

It was given away in the season preview - basically announcing it then already! The media had to have known. Alex Casey was adamant in the podcast with Art that Lily was also a bachelorette. They know Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 4256136633 They always knew, even back on Art's season. 

So I guess episode 4 is where Lily will be involved and possibly then the RC screencaps are from roses she gives too? What if Quinn is Lily's FIR? Its all craziness! I'm tired already laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 JX38my1
tvnz2 season preview
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:13 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think she should have done it.

I agree, and I think she knows herself she shouldn't have done it.  Her vibe since she got back has been very weird.  I wouldn't be surprised if she met up with Courtney in AU over Xmas/NYE for hugs and counselling (they were both here at the same time).  

And there's still that IG story she posted while she was (now we know) overseas filming.  She was in a dark room, lying on the bed, full face of vampish Bette makeup, saying she'd been doing some thinking.  She seemed sad/anxious to me.  Double yikes.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 1f62c

Yes, I agree her IG posts though sparse do not give a happy vibe. I wondered why these younger guys who seem to be totally incompatible with the lead bachlorette (not sure if there is a lead or they are equal) were even on the show. However lsitening to the podcast interview ( previously posted) with Art and the fact that he did not deny that Lily was on the show made me suspicious I suspected the BIG surprise may be Lily. I hope Lily is alright Praying

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:14 am

Jordan44 wrote:IMO I think Lily isn't there to pick a bachelor for herself, but will actually be eliminating guys with Lesina in mind, like a good BFF

I like your interpretation of things, @Jordan44. Lily the wing woman! That I could get behind.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom