SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:21 am

For the "Teams" here's the men and which woman they said they would be on her “team".

My screenshot per tvnz2
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 E94dc810

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lesina saying Terence for Lily. So that could explain the screencaps of Terence and Lily.

You see, this pisses me off.  I knew they would do this.  

Terence drinks and travels and does goofy things.  Lily drinks and travels and does goofy things.  Therefore, they are a match.  NO.  I feel like they don't know her at ALL.  She's way deeper than that.  She's probably met a million Terences in her travels (no offence Terry laugh out loud).  She needs someone to complement her wayward side and ground her IMO.  She needs someone older than herself for a start, IMO.  

But the "oldies" have all been assigned to Lesina's team.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 2292733854
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 am

I think it doesn't even matter since I don't think Lily would be into any of them seriously any way. I don't think dating/love shows are for her. I'd much prefer seeing her on survivor or something else. She was on that Celeb show last year which I think is best suited for who she is/where she is. First time, second time, is fine hearing about love is bleh etc but hey let's have fun. Third time of that premise and doing so as a lead, it's old and played out, especially with a WOC doctor who is her first time on a dating show and she's ready for fun too and with someone. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 am

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing.  

I suspect TPTB offered her the role, she turned it down, so they said, 'Look just come and goof around with some fun guys for a few weeks - nothing serious - we don't expect you to fall in love or pick anyone - we just need you to draw in the younger audience and balance out Lesina's "more mature" love story.'  She'll get publicity for the Deaf Foundation, but there would have been better ways to achieve that IMO.

Still can't really believe she agreed to it. duh

ETA:
AllAboutLove wrote:My screenshot per tvnz2
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 E94dc810

THEY ACTUALLY USED THE WORD TEAM?!  I was only joking when I used that phrase last week!  OMG this is so bad.  no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:43 am

@Bobette @allaboutlove I agree whole heartedly, the whole two bachelorettes thing is disheartening and for what . . . more ratings? Publicity for Deaf?
TBH I'm disappointed with Lily, why jump on the band wagon, why not leave Lesina too it?
No doubt there are plenty of other media opportunities for her to exploit.
I would have rather seen Lesina's true best friend (whoever she is, like maybe her sister) join her and get to know the guys to filter out the ones not there for her.
IMO I think the two bachelorettes came about though because of the limited bachelor pool to begin with. They struggled to find any guys to apply for the show and by the looks of it took anyone who applied, so maybe they went with two to ensure they had at least ONE match!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:06 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette @allaboutlove I agree whole heartedly, the whole two bachelorettes thing is disheartening and for what . . . more ratings? Publicity for Deaf?
TBH I'm disappointed with Lily, why jump on the band wagon, why not leave Lesina too it?
No doubt there are plenty of other media opportunities for her to exploit.
I would have rather seen Lesina's true best friend (whoever she is, like maybe her sister) join her and get to know the guys to filter out the ones not there for her.!

Yeah same here. I’ve lost respect. I’m not interested in the whole “rah rah team women” spiel either when you know what’s really team women? Letting a WOC be her own bachelorette! Not wanting the limelight taking away from a woman of color. And yes she’s had plenty of tv opportunities. This is her fourth show. Same spiel as always being sold to me. I get it. You’re young, free, etc etc and told to me for the fourth time. Great. More power to you. But there’s a perfectly wonderful WOC doctor who hasn’t done the dating on tv thing before who doesn’t need help at all navigating this and is very deserving of her chance on her own like all the other NZ men who got that chance!. It’s so disappointing. sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 am

This is disgusting.

A man’s head being turned and away from the WOC (do I even have to say doctor WOC).

Shame on TPTB and Bette NZ for posting this !  

Absolutely appalling the message being sent.  Makes me cry. The WOC who experience this daily and now it’s some disgusting twisted joke supposedly for entertainment.

I’m out.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 29 C804aa10
IG bachelorette_nz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 am

Mmmm.... not sure I am going to like this new format. Nothing against Lily but I was actually really loving Lesina. I just wish they had given her own show with more suitable men.

It’s like they have done each girl a dirty by only giving half them half the normal number of men to choose from.

Thought Steve came across well but my fave is still Aaron.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:19 am

@AllAboutLove :thud I am speechless.  I am... without speech.  

When I saw your post I thought it was a screenshot of some D-grade Reddit meme or a parody IG account, but to have it on the OFFICIAL Bette NZ account? What on earth are they thinking. dizzy  Lily and Lesina MUST be cringing, surely?

@Katiebelle I agree, but TBH I think Lesina picked Kurt out of the limo (in fact I'm wondering if she picked him preshow and they headhunted him to be on, ala Matty & Laura) and Lily wouldn't have picked one if there were 100 guys IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 am

@Bobette the official account posting it tells me everything of how they are. They’re blatantly sending the message that a WOC, even one who is gorgeous, a doctor and highly educated, genuine and a great catch, is STILL not good enough. They can pretend all they want it that’s a privileged POV.

I can’t. It’s beyond triggering.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 am

@Katiebelle Yes I'm sure Lily is a great girl and all, just not sure why she did it.
@allaboutlove Yes I'm out too, especially after seeing that on Bachelorettes IG, bad call . . . time for some MAFS!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:28 am

@Jordan44 she did it like many do it, to be on tv again (4x).

I felt sick when I saw them post that. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom