SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:39 am

Let's see what Lily and Lesina are up to tonight and how they handle the drama from last night. Does she smack down her favourite for being a little bitch?

Tevita and Flynn return from their dates and both feel good after their dates even though they didn't get roses. They are informed about Logan's confrontation with Aaron.

Lily is hoping the guys can behave in a mature manner on the art group date where there will be a naked woman. Naturally they give us a little refresh to remind us just how mature they really are. rofl Terrence, Tevita, George, Liam, Jesse, Logan are trying to look anywhere but at the naked model.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:45 am

Sprite wrote:Let's see what Lily and Lesina are up to tonight and how they handle the drama from last night. Does she smack down her favourite for being a little bitch?

Heck no.   She'll find a way to twist it into a compliment and pash his face off as a reward, IMO.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 am

@Bobette Completely, she wanted a nark!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:51 am

I'm going to predict she will L.  O.  V.  E.  it when he cries because he's worried she won't like him any more.  She already admitted she likes submissive men - someone sobbing over her after only 3 weeks would be a massive turn on IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 am

They have to look at the model and the ladies are observing. They are so quiet and unnaturally serious...but, naturally that can't last. The silly giggles are starting from Jesse and Terrance, but Liam is trying to show his more serious side.

They think George is a little obsessed and precise, but Lily ends up picking Liam for some alone time and Lesina picks Tevita. She asks him if he is a boob or butt guy. He says butt and she will have not have to worry because she is built that way. He was worried that she would drop a bomb on him because he was getting all this time, but she says she appreciates how he opened up yesterday and she was having such a good time she forgot to give him a rose. (Sucks to be you Aaron because he was speculating that Lesina may not like Tevita as much as Tevita thought because she didn't give him a rose.)

Meanwhile Lily is with Liam and tells him she was impressed at how serious he was being. He says he turned over a new leaf and is getting more serious about things. She asks what his ideal woman was and he says tall, skinny, tanned Australian with nice smile. He thinks he is being charming and complimentary, but she thinks he is shallow by just concentrating on the physical. rofl

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Side, not size.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 am

Lily thinks Liam has little bits of douchbag in him. She asks him about why he thought she was fun, but Lesina was someone who he wants to end up with. He explains he didn't know her and didn't realize she could be so serious and then realized she was someone he could be with. She gives him a rose because she wants to get to know him better because he isn't quite as much of a douche as she thought he was. What a lovely backhanded complement.

Cocktail party. Lily picks Conor to chat and they discuss Marshmellow his pet white rabbit. He wants to live in the UK for the next 10 or more years. She can't even plan a day and finds it hard to relate. Thankfully George comes and save her.

Meanwhile Lesina was telling the other group about the art date and naturally Marc tells her he was on the other side and demonstrates by taking off his clothes so Lesina can draw him. Seems she can't because she is dissolving in a fit of uncomfortable giggles. She didn't think he would do it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:11 am

Ballsy move. Literally.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 am

Aaron is finding it hard watching someone he likes enjoying herself so much with someone else.

Lily is with Quinn and asks her if she could see herself with someone like him. She thinks he is showing some insecurity and she finds that attractive because it shows he is interested. They naturally do some pashing after that...he didn't want it to stop and I don't think she does either.

Meanwhile Aaron wants to drop the L bomb....like, like, like. She likes that he is so open, but feels he is moving so fast when he doesn't even know her well and they haven't spent that much time together. She thinks he may think it is love, but it is lust. They kiss as Logan walks in with his gift bags and has clearly seen them. He brings her cheese...seriously. She thinks nobody can top this....seriously? Because he is so thoughtful and understanding about what just happened with Aaron. If she hadn't just kissed Aaron, she would have kissed Logan...and then digs into the cheese...after giving Logan a rose.

The girls just discuss what happened. Lily thinks Logan is cheesy and Lesina thinks that Lily is anti romance. You think...

Marc pulls Aaron aside about what he said and finds out that apparently he is whiny and then Lesina comes in and Aaron confesses...and then Logan comes in. She is laughing at them all...I mean she is trying to seriously keep a straight face about this mean girl bitchiness between the guys and basically runs out as fast as she can so she doesn't laugh in their face. She is glad they worked it out in a mature manner...and she runs.

Aaron has a meltdown because she is the best thing that has happened to him. Seriously dude take a chill pill and stop with the sniffling/whining/crying. Grow a pair! She may like them submissive, but not a wuss.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 am

You ladies are way ahead of me, and my watching schedule ( been distracted with some real life issues like a wind that took out my backyard gate) BUT am reminded that I do NOT like Marc much, and in the last episode I just finished, #5, he is so full of himself and all he can say or think about is how the guys are going to react to him having a) kissed her first and b) having a rose. And I also did not like his reactions about his daughter, it sounded so rehearsed, and detached, he doesn’t even mention how he misses her or how she makes his life better, just ‘if she’s happy, I’m happy’. He’s a showman and unfortunately Dr.Lesina is falling for his shtick and can’t see how shallow he is.
I’m almost dreading watching these few guys still on ....hopefully Aaron will be refreshing to see.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:35 am

Discussion with Art..

Lesina worries about Aaron's emotional fragility...Jeeze. Enjoyed the full monty from Marc.

Lily wonders about her and Conor being on the same wavelength. Terrance is fun, but seems nervous about her.

Two are leaving tonight...With roses ... Liam, Tevita, Logan,

Aaron is p*ssing his pants and crying because he could be going home. He wants Lesina in his life and that is why he is here

Lily...Quinn, George, Jesse, Terrence

Lesina...Steve, Marc, Aaron...she asked him if he is ok and he lied that he was and he wasn't

Flynn and Conor are toast this evening.

No tears over these eliminations from the ladies and Logan informs the ladies throughout NZ that he is single.

Tomorrow Art shows up and everything will apparently be turned on it's head. There will be more drama and whiny Aaron will have to shut that sh*t down! Dum, dum, dum....(Think suspenseful music, not stupidity, although it looks like there will be plenty of that.)

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:48 am

Astrobach wrote:You ladies are way ahead of me, and my watching schedule ( been distracted with some real life issues like a wind that took out my backyard gate) BUT am reminded that I do NOT like Marc much, and in the last episode I just finished, #5, he is so full of himself and all he can say or think about is how the guys are going to react to him having a) kissed her first and b) having a rose. And I also did not like his reactions about his daughter, it sounded so rehearsed, and detached, he doesn’t even mention how he misses her or how she makes his life better, just ‘if she’s happy, I’m happy’. He’s a showman and unfortunately Dr.Lesina is falling for his shtick and can’t see how shallow he is.
I’m almost dreading watching these few guys still on ....hopefully Aaron will be refreshing to see.
JMOAA

Don't count on it. His edit is turning. The last couple of episodes he has shown his more bitchy, jealous, whiny side. Lesina is shown talking about the fact that he may be too attached for having known her such a short time and even wondering if he is a bit emotionally fragile. A bit of a strange edit for a prospective F1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 am

@Sprite Did you get the impression the Aaron business is a producer-driven kerfuffle to establish an F1 obstacle, or is he genuinely losing the plot?  I still think Lesina would be lapping it up.

It does make me wonder if the apprehensive vibe I got from his SM was less about being F2 and more about being portrayed as a whiny wuss.  His students must be paying him out relentlessly.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom