SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Wow, that was brutal! I can hardly remember what happened in the first half.

Aaron is the typical tattler, motivated by fear of being sent home despite claiming a more noble motive. What separates him from other tattlers though is that he showed remorse. That’s a first in my experience.
It’s ironic that if he cared to count, it was definitely time for one of Lily’s guys to go anyway. She had three more guys to send home before hometowns, Lesina only one.

Regarding Timm and the likes: They have been used to argue that Lily wouldn’t be lead, that she had left the show alone and to claim some vague Wrong Reasons motive on her part. All of that has pretty much been proven wrong, so I don’t see how they are any more relevant in this context. Women can like pictures from men for other reasons than to flirt. I have noticed that Lily still likes Timm’s pics on occasion. I assume that Richie is fine with her having male friends, and so am I.

Was Lily too hard om Liam? Maybe, but he pretty much admitted to what Lily called ghosting, and did not really put up a fight. I still wish she had kept him. He was probably the most complex guy there.  You never knew before an episode if you would like him or dislike him. He was both kind and arrogant, deep and shallow, smart and pretty damn stupid.
I will miss him.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:00 pm

@just me I hope you are on the mend! Glad I could distract you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 am

Episode 21

I've given up doing full recaps but these synchronised swimming SCs need to be recorded for all time.  I'm not even going to explain what's going on in them - the less context the better IMO. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 L77YicO

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 QJGksZB

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Zy6obQI

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 D1ZfEzW

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 UHWsPg3

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 SXhgAab

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 Mvby11Z

If Lily has an F1 it's definitely Richie after this episode IMO.  The music they played during their makeout on the bench was classic F1.  I like them together but still don't see it lasting longterm.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 E5sX3ao

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 It45dF8

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 F2VJgRi

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 DFc8skG

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 U3IcGwm

Re: Liam, overall I found him to be a pleasant surprise and ITA with @blueblues he was one of the most complex guys there.  The fact that Lily and Liam are tight post-show speaks for itself IMO.  I think he's alright.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 HF9mR3r

I suspect TPTB "encouraged" Aaron to dob on Liam.  The narration was brutal towards him this episode, and he's getting a terrible edit, but his AMOG attitude makes it difficult to feel remotely sorry for him IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 OZeEPVg

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 21
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:45 am

They are back. Please let's get this show on the road and get rid of some of these MOT guys. I am getting bored by all the stupid Aaron drama.

They recap all the crap from last night and Liam asks Aaron why? Liam is being much nicer about this than the skunk Aaron deserves. Now Jesse is telling Aaron that he is a loser and that Jesse has lost the last bit of respect he had for Aaron.

Aaron continues to believe he did the right thing. Meanwhile the ladies are pissed because the others didn't rat him out, but say that they are smart and they can figure this out, but then come out for the rose ceremony and Lily basically tells them they better spill or else, because she isn't a fool and has put everything in this. Please. What a load of bull.

This all feels so fake and sanctimonious. Just make it stop!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 am

After cracking the whip at the guys and telling them she isn't stupid the ladies storm out without kicking anyone else out. :headbanging

Guys think Aaron should have talked to Liam first before sharing third hand info.

Lily picks Richie for a date on her birthday. Quinn is getting a little jealous that Richie keeps getting pulled. She is still carrying on about last night. Richie is being wishy washy about it...he sees both sides. Thinks Aaron was trying to gain an advantage, but yet his heart was in the right place. Sure.  scratch  dizzy

Richie then spills his guts. They have only known each other for 10 days, but he has really strong feelings for her. He won't break her heart and doesn't want his broken. Shockingly they make out in the middle of the street.

Lesina picks the snitch for a date. She feels they are distant at the moment and she doesn't know why. (Jesse is glad Aaron got the date just because he is out of the house.) She is questioning him about why that is...Like, like, like, like from the Dr. He feels good about where they are at and he feels stronger about them everyday even thought they haven't talked??? WTH! Meanwhile she is biting her lip like a high school girl trying to act all flirtatious and sexy. no no

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:11 am

Aaron feels he is giving everything to her and did the same in past relationships and feels he didn't get his feelings returned. Even though she sees red flags around him she likes him and wants to reassure him and continue exploring this relationship. He is NZ version of Victoria from Peter's season...knows how to manipulate.

Lily and Richie each have $25 to spend at an antiques market to buy each other a gift in the hopes of learning what they like. She gets him a plate that he can keep by his bed to put jewellery. He gets her some Argentinian license plate and some lube.

At the mansion they are playing games. Michael says they are calling it Michael's mansion because he never leaves. He is intrigued by Lesina, but wonders why Aaron is getting a full day date after all the sh*t he stirred up yesterday? I like Michael. Very reasonable dude.

Lesina drops off Aaron at a silversmith to make her a piece of jewellery, but she has one of her grilling sessions in store for him later. I don't understand why she doesn't get that when all of these people have a problem with him it's because he is a douche!!! You're 32 years old woman, you should be able to figure this stuff out by now!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 am

Sprite wrote:Aaron feels he is giving everything to her and did the same in past relationships and feels he didn't get his feelings returned. Even though she sees red flags around him she likes him and wants to reassure him and continue exploring this relationship. He is NZ version of Victoria from Peter's season...knows how to manipulate.

...snipped

Lesina drops off Aaron at a silversmith to make her a piece of jewellery, but she has one of her grilling sessions in store for him later. I don't understand why she doesn't get that when all of these people have a problem with him it's because he is a douche!!! You're 32 years old woman, you should be able to figure this stuff out by now!

Lesina looking cute here on her SD with Aaron.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 LzivN2O

Source

ETA: The bold explains the IG follow by the silversmiths which was sleuthed pre-show.  yes

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:23 am

Aaron is trying to make a ring for Lesina while she is picking up meat and cheese and some wine. She wonders why she is enjoying this so much when Aaron isn't even here. Because deep down you know he is an a** not worth your time.

The guys at the mansion are having more fun than these dates. Michael is not sure that Aaron is even trying to win Lesina's heart...rather just win.

Lily and Richie are at a restaurant and getting to know each other deeper. They feel like they know each other, but don't really. He wants to get married and make the ring...someday...a long way away.

Lesina wants to see what Aaron made. He gives her a ring with a heart and she loves it, but is worried if she may be missing why he is having all these issues with the guys. She asks why didn't he tell her first. He fudges and is full of BS ... he thought he needed to tell Lily first because it effected her more and time is essential. He thought the two of them thought similarly. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 2622943811 Just the way he answered that should make her realize he is a smarmy sleaze.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:28 am

Sprite wrote:Aaron is trying to make a ring for Lesina while she is picking up meat and cheese and some wine. She wonders why she is enjoying this so much when Aaron isn't even here. Because deep down you know he is an a** not worth your time.

The guys at the mansion are having more fun than these dates. Michael is not sure that Aaron is even trying to win Lesina's heart...rather just win.

Lily and Richie are at a restaurant and getting to know each other deeper. They feel like they know each other, but don't really. He wants to get married and make the ring...someday...a long way away.

Lesina wants to see what Aaron made. He gives her a ring with a heart and she loves it, but is worried if she may be missing why he is having all these issues with the guys. She asks why didn't he tell her first. He fudges and is full of BS ... he thought he needed to tell Lily first because it effected her more and time is essential. He thought the two of them thought similarly. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 57 2622943811 Just the way he answered that should make her realize he is a smarmy sleaze.

Aaron comes across as a three year old telling tales. cantstopl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:43 am

Aaron isn't trying to cause drama...he is just being honest. Sure. Whenever someone tells me they are just being honest, it is a red flag they they are just being a pr*ck. He has been caught out in unlucky situations and so he deserves to be jumped and her tongue is shoved down his throat. Still, she doesn't give him a rose because she wants to further think about those red flags.

Richie...worst qualities...being too aware of everything and putting himself second. He has a third one...he is competitive. She doesn't see any of these as a red flag and pulls a rose out of her shoe...also would he like to do it again sometime. More making out all over the place.

Guys are happy that Aaron didn't get a rose. Aaron is still patting himself on the back about what he did to the guys. Jesse is telling him to talk to the person first and give the person a chance to explain himself. Aaron is all yeah, but when asked if he had a do over if he would do it differently...no. Super smarmy slime ball!

Tomorrow...polo. Mike talking to Lesina and Michael asking wth is going on...is she talking to him out of pity? We continue with the same stupid drama for the third episode in a row when Jesse spills to Lily that he was the source of Aaron's gossip and she is still carrying on about how important honesty is to her. deadhorse

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:33 am

Sprite wrote:Aaron isn't trying to cause drama...he is just being honest. Sure. Whenever someone tells me they are just being honest, it is a red flag they they are just being a pr*ck. He has been caught out in unlucky situations and so he deserves to be jumped and her tongue is shoved down his throat. Still, she doesn't give him a rose because she wants to further think about those red flags.

Richie...worst qualities...being too aware of everything and putting himself second. He has a third one...he is competitive. She doesn't see any of these as a red flag and pulls a rose out of her shoe...also would he like to do it again sometime. More making out all over the place.

Guys are happy that Aaron didn't get a rose. Aaron is still patting himself on the back about what he did to the guys. Jesse is telling him to talk to the person first and give the person a chance to explain himself. Aaron is all yeah, but when asked if he had a do over if he would do it differently...no. Super smarmy slime ball!

Tomorrow...polo. Mike talking to Lesina and Michael asking wth is going on...is she talking to him out of pity? We continue with the same stupid drama for the third episode in a row when Jesse spills to Lily that he was the source of Aaron's gossip and she is still carrying on about how important honesty is to her. deadhorse

Excellent summary, kissing Aaron whilst saying there are red flags is not congruent, Ritchie also red flags a older guy, just something there that I can't pinpoint somehow Quinn seems more genuine and real.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:10 am

@Karina Yeah I agree, if it came out that Richie was a pre-planned F1 I wouldn't be surprised.  

He's got a website/clothing line to promote, Lily might have been told she needed an F1; I could see them coming to some kind of agreement.  I think she likes him but I don't see her giddy and excited like she was with Courtney.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom