SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:42 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Aaron is being a little b*tch

sneakyl

Let me amend that to big bitch...and not in the manner that Michael is apparently big!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 am

cantstopl @Sprite Your recaps are gold.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:54 am

Boys are preening for the cocktail party.

Some with roses are feeling pretty comfortable...the Mike's. Liam says even if he doesn't get a rose he is not leaving. The guys are toasting Michael and Mike is saying that his impression of him changes. Aaron of course isn't. He looks drunk and is whining about something and I really don't know what the hell he is going on about.

Lesina says in ITM that she has been hearing a lot about Aaron and tension with the guys. Red flag! Looks kind of puzzled by this and basically says "yeah" and strolls off.

Lily grabs Richie and they are chatting. He has decided to put more of himself out there and wants him not to put extra pressure on himself when he doesn't need to. She wants everyone to go at their own pace. Make out and they spill their wine and make out some more. They are excited about her whipping his a**...yes, the sexual innuendo was just like that!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Aaron is being a little b*tch

sneakyl

I use to like him but now is just a whiney B!tch with his sulking and pouting. And it looks as though he is about to do something majorly stupid.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:56 am

Could it be that the intruders are the F1s? As Lily and Richie have amazing chemistry. He’s also the guy I would probably choose for myself

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:03 am

@Katiebelle Richie is definitely behaving like an F1 IMO, Mike not so much (don't think he'd be allowed to keep his IG on private if he was? question )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:09 am

Liam is being cocky. Aaron is sh*ting himself and feeling sorry for himself.

Logan goes to watch the sunset with Lesina. It's the second most beautiful thing he has seen today. Logan talks about his crazy side...which isn't all that crazy...he likes to do adventure travel. He is nice, but boring. She is kind of laughing at him.

Jesse grabs Lily and tells her he has never gone walking with a girl??? WTH? He is so young. She feels so comfortable with him and she trusts him. Yes, bud, she has put you on the back burner/friend zone.

Meanwhile, Liam is poking at Aaron...something about being mean to Steve. Apparently Liam told Jesse that he has a girl waiting for him back home who he told he was on vacation in Hawaii.

Aaron comes back to the guys all smiles and confidence after being all whiny in his ITM. Suspect What did he do?...like we don't know. He threw someone else under the bus. His usual mode of operation. no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:19 am

The guys are all suspicious by Aaron's behaviour. He walks off and goes and gets Lily. They think he is nervous and is about to do something he shouldn't.

Aaron tells Lily that potentially Liam has someone waiting outside who has been told he is in Hawaii. Lily BSs Aaron by saying that is the best thing he could have done because she is nervous about picking the wrong person and he is looking out for her...even though he stresses that he isn't sure about the info.
What an a**.

Lily comes storming over and pulls Liam. She asks him how he is feeling. He says life is good. She wants to hear his side of the story...she doesn't beat around the bush. He is stammering and in shock...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:40 am

Wow...that's pretty heavy. He is 100% single. Apparently that was false and now Aaron is really sh*ting bricks. Meanwhile, Lily now thinks that Liam ghosted someone before coming in because someone was interested in him. Lily doesn't like that. She is giving him a lecture. She is kind of annoying me with this since she isn't really into Liam. They are both lying and telling the other they are being completely honest. She basically tells him to take a hike back to the real world. She continues to lecture and tell him he has growing up to do. Please. Shut up.

Meanwhile Liam knows there are women hitting up his DM's when he gets back...but, not like he will necessarily act on that. He goes back to the guys and tells them the truth that he exaggerated what he told Jesse to make it easier if he had to leave. He basically takes it like a man. I actually respect how he handled this...thus far...unlike that a** Aaron. Aaron then admits to Liam that he was the one that tattled and Liam is "why bro?".

Tomorrow at the rose ceremony Jesse feels like he will be sick because Lily is laying down the law...Is there anything else anyone has to tell me??? She is all "I am woman, hear me roar" and acting all sanctimonious. Please, we know all about Tim while you were filming!!!

Till tomorrow...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:13 am

"still a fair few weeks left"   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 1f629

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 RKGiTpb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:32 am

@Sprite Thank you so much for your recaps. I really needed your humor tonight. I am back from almost a week in the hospital and sleep is not my friend. I was chuckling at some of your comments.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:37 am

@Sprite thank you, think I might just stick to your recaps from now on! More entertaining and to the point!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom