SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:53 am

Azzurra wrote:Cute video on insta?
Sweet Carlin is already hustling, gotta get that blue tick! No time to waste Smiley he really WON. Game over.

Probably they sat together and planned their marketing moves on social media a couple of weeks in advance, with Angie's book and Carlin's insta brand & shilling I wouldnt be surprised.
As somebody posted before, they are at the same Stage of life: a vapid ista influencer stage of life

Bless your heart if you trust Carlin after all that. When people show you who they are, believe them. He flat-out admitted to lie, which was confirmed by his brother and now by another friend on Instagram. He showed us all who he is - unfortunately a liar.

@Bobette this post is sad.Clearly she fears that is is not  enough for him. Eh

Which friend??
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:00 am

@Vjeff Bottom line is that most leads and contestants go on these shows to gain something, including the chance to maybe fall in love. I actually don’t see anything wrong with that. Carlin and Angie clearly have a very strong connection and want to be together in a Committed relationship. If others opportunities come along, good on them. Angie herself wanted to promote her book. I think they are lovely together and have great banter. They’ve both said they have great open and honest communication. I wish them all the best Of course all JMO!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:04 am

I think they look super happy & cute together in all the vids posted since the finale. Personally, I don’t think they’re faking anything. If they break up, they break up. That doesn’t mean the relationship was fake. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:06 am

Just noting that Angie said on the Project she went against her contract by contacting Timm after the show - so that confirms something which has long been suspected (that Leads are not meant to have contact with anyone other than F1 post-FRC).

Ha ha - DM noticed too. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698

'I don't care about what you're not supposed to do!' The Bachelorette's Angie Kent reignites rumours that there's a 'contract' enforced on the winning couple - as she lets slip a VERY telling detail

There have long been rumours that Bachelor and Bachelorette winners are subject to 'contracts' that keep them together after the cameras have stopped rolling.

And while those rumours have repeatedly been denied, Angie Kent added some fuel to the fire when she dropped a hint about what sounded like a contractual arrangement while appearing on The Project on Friday night.

The 29-year-old appeared to hint that her contract suggests she stay away from runner-up Timm Hanly - and Angie insisted that she is paying it no mind.

Appearing on the show alongside her winner and new boyfriend Carlin Sterritt, Angie was asked by panelist Gorgi Coghlan if she had stayed in contact with Timm.

Angie revealed that she had, and said both she and Carlin, 30, are friends with him, with the trio talking regularly.

'Timm is one of those people, I am one of those people, when I make a connection with somebody, I don't care about contracts,' she began.

She added: 'I don't care about what you are not supposed to do.'

Sitting beside her, Carlin didn't even appear to flinch after Angie made her telling comments.

Angie said she wanted 'to be there' for the 27-year-old Timm, especially after their devastating break up during the show's finale.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Channel Ten for comment.

This is far from the first time that there has been talk that the winners are bound by a contract.

The 2017 Bachelorette, Sophie Monk, and her winner Stu Laundy, were also the subject of rumours that a contract was in place that saw them stay together a number of months before splitting in early 2018.

Almost immediately after the October 26th finale aired, rumours began swirling that Sophie and Stu had called it quits and were feigning their relationship until their contract ended.

Despite Sophie and Stu repeatedly denying the claims, many fans were not convinced, pointing out the couple's awkwardness around each other during TV appearances, particularly their post-finale interview on The Project.

Last year's Bachelor, Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins appeared to let slip that there may be a contract in place, when he referred to the 'three months' of media obligations he and his winner would have to attend, only to dump her afterwards.

Appearing on The Project, the former footballer said: 'It's not fair to her. Going down that path three months, only to break her heart.'

He added: 'She'd be sitting here now. People would be asking if you're in love. And it's like, I didn't want to lie'.

Rumours that a contract was enforced also arose when former Bachelorette Sam Frost and Sasha Mielczarek announced their separation in 2016.

Reports insinuated that the couple, who officially released a statement on their split in December 2016, had actually separated months prior, but were required to stick it out due to an 18-month contract.

Sam and Sasha's manager Georgina Harrop released a statement to Daily Mail Australia in December 2016, stating that the pair had 'just come to the realisation that the best way forward is to separate.'

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am

comment on Carlin’s Instagram video from Yvie where she’s being supportive of the couple.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 2aeb7b10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:59 am

Carlin says "girrrrrl".
Me: Jedd and "I will be your mister right gurrrrrrl"
Same jacket, same guitar, same lies.

But I admit, Jett/Jed was a piece of work, a real d-bag. CARLIN has a lot of catching up to do. However   giggling Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1f62c

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:44 am

@Bobette When I watched the interview  https://youtu.be/jk3RJl41HxA, my impression of Angie improved. I actually like that she and Timm are in contact and can build their friendship AND that Carlin is supportive of it. To me, that shows they have good communication and trust and that is the foundation of a strong relationship. Plus, I'm sure Angie was like the rest of us - need her some Timm to brighten the day!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette When I watched the interview  https://youtu.be/jk3RJl41HxA, my impression of Angie improved. I actually like that she and Timm are in contact and can build their friendship AND that Carlin is supportive of it. To me, that shows they have good communication and trust and that is the foundation of a strong relationship. Plus, I'm sure Angie was like the rest of us - need her some Timm to brighten the day!

She's wanting to keep her cake and eat it too though IMO.  She made her choice; if Carlin doesn't brighten her day sufficiently maybe she should have made a different one.  And as for Carlin being supportive, it sounded to me like she was going to do it regardless.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Timm was never going to be the one. Timm is a child, Carlin is a man 😂
I like Timm, he seems like a great guy but he is more suited to someone younger than Angie. Angie is going just fine with her choice - that gal is glowing!
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:17 am

Timm is a child 

Timm is a real man - kind, compassionate, not-toxic masculine, honest, trustworthy, reliable, open, openhearted, emotionally intelligent, not afraid to show affection to his mates, caring about others, and everything a real man should be imo. 

A personality doesn't make a man. A physical masculine look doesn't make a man. The way a man treats others is what makes him a man. If more men in this world were like Timm, the world would be a better place. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachabacus Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Timm is a child 

Timm is a real man - kind, compassionate, not-toxic masculine, honest, trustworthy, reliable, open, openhearted, emotionally intelligent, not afraid to show affection to his mates, caring about others, and everything a real man should be imo. 

A personality doesn't make a man. A physical masculine look doesn't make a man. The way a man treats others is what makes him a man. If more men in this world were like Timm, the world would be a better place. jmo

I agree, I wish Angie gave him more credit for those aspects of his personality. Maybe she did, but on the show on her pieces to camera, she was constantly making him out to be somewhat one dimensional- just a funny, carefree guy (or three-legged dog). But as we know, he is quite emotionally intelligent, has a great outlook in life and the way he comforted at the FRC and when she kicked Ryan out, really shows how much of a gentleman he is. Angie seems happy and has chosen the archetypical 'man' but I can't help but be defensive of the somewhat unconventional boys out there that people can't seem to take seriously.

bachabacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Timm is a child 

Completely agree. Timm is definitely a man and a wonderful one at that.

Speaking of contracts earlier, does Angie's contract prevent her from following Timm as F2 on IG I wonder? If they're all as good friends as they claim and Carlin rushed to follow him, I would have thought Angie would too. Notice she still follows Ryan.

Last edited by Vjeff on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite