SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:34 am

Bobette wrote:OK I'm caught up. Well I think we can cross off about 95% of the trailer voicelines after that episode. laugh out loud  IMO the outstanding "I was blown away" line could actually be Glenn - hadn't really heard his voice properly until now. Expecting to hear it re: Alisha.

Possible IMO that as a fan favourite TPTB wanted people to know he'd be in Paradise so they could build hype for the season, but they couldn't leak pics of him actually flying out at the start because Angie's finale hadn't aired yet.

Renee is a drama queen who loves being centre of attention IMO.  Ciarran isn't actually looking too bad at the moment IMO despite TPTB's efforts with the flashbacks etc.  Most viewers will side with Renee though IMO, setting things up nicely for the finale.

Timm was just being Timm.  They sanitised his image somewhat on Angie's season to build the F2 sympathy IMO but his dinnerparty sh*tstirring fits with his IRL personality IMO.  Britt clearly isn't genuinely into him and doesn't get him at all, IMO.
]

Hey @Bobette handwave  just quoting part of your post to make it look shorter, but please read all mine because I am addressing a few sections of yours.

Look, I have to be honest. I am not really truly emotionally invested in any of the contestants. The show is just fun to watch.

Now, when it comes to Alisha and Glenn. I used to have a very strong anti-Alisha position, mostly due to her association with Romy and Cat. I haven't drastically changed my opinion of her, I still don't like Alisha, but I am aware that she is a person who seems to pursue noble causes and wants to make a difference in the world, so I respect that. It doesn't make her a nice person in my book but I have not reason to hate her or wish her bad luck, I am a person who tries to focus on the positive, but as I said, it doesn't mean I like her, although this season my change my opinion of her and I may start liking her. Now, it looks like all of you were right and I was wrong and it is Alisha and Glenn, so they may have edited the hand and the mole because they know how good sleuths you girls are! :D :D :D I won't take credit for any of that Smiley Now, having said that, people are saying that it seems that Glenn falls for everyone so @bobette you mentioned that only recently Glenn and Alisha started following each other, is there any chance that they broke up and now he is with Renee which is what some people who claim to have 'insiders' are suggesting, and that is why they had to follow each other recently to give the idea that they are still together? If Alisha ends up with Glenn and they are still together, then I wish them happiness if they are meant to be together long term Smiley I don't know enough of Glenn so I cannot offer an objective opinion of him at this stage. Yesterday I felt that he gets easily attached and  seems that he may be a bit of a sore loser though, but nice and loving. I say this because Helena said he saw him as a friends and he was super happy to go with Jake, but Glenn was so upset about it, when clearly that is the point of BIP, if a contestant doesn't have a romantic connection with other (which is what Helena stated) then they are free to explore other choices. Clearly Jake and Glenn are good friends now, Glenn goes and post very friendly posts on Jake's instagram (which as I said, Jake's instagram seem to be the place in which ex-contestants like to hang up, he is very much love and as I said in the past, Jake is good friends with Lee and Georgia).

As for Renee and Ciarran,  At this stage, I don't like Renee much because she dragged the issue but she is arguing that the dinner lasted 6 hours and the producers focused on 90 minutes! In spite of that IMO  it is clear that Ciarran is an arsehole. Personally I always found him extremely unattractive; however, Renee knew what she was getting into when she went to BIP. There is always the possibility that the producers did not tell Renee and Ciarran   how they would force the other contestants to reveal 'the secrets, but let's be honest, Ciarran and Renee know how the show works. Having said that, women like Renee can be easily manipulated by men like Ciarran, she seems to have bad taste inmen;  so perhaps she needs therapy and instead of going to BIP she should have probably started seeing a psychologist, and there is nothing wrong with that. @vjeff  I would love to know your opinion of this issue Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

Wow, I wrote another long rant. Please, overlook the typos, I have slept little, I suffer from insomnia sometimes...and I want to go and eat something :D

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 am

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Week_210

Just did a quick tally as I was updating the banners to include the three newbies.

8 girls, 9 boys. So the only way it makes sense for the rose ceremony is if Ciarran and/or Timm don't leave, and stick around for the RC and one of guys gets sent home.

Yes, you can see they are still there in the video of Glenn making his move laugh out loud.  Any guesses who will go?  I'm thinking Niranga's safe with Renee. Would be tough on the new guys - they won't have much time.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:19 am

Agent99 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:8 girls, 9 boys. So the only way it makes sense for the rose ceremony is if Ciarran and/or Timm don't leave, and stick around for the RC and one of guys gets sent home.

Yes, you can see they are still there in the video of Glenn making his move laugh out loud.  Any guesses who will go?  I'm thinking Niranga's safe with Renee.  Would be tough on the new guys - they won't have much time.

Oh yeah, I forgot you could see the boys, haha. I thiiiink it could come down to whether Britt gives her rose to Timm or one of the newbies - but then again, we still haven't seen that Timm/Britt picnic, so who knows. Maybe Renee will be the deciding rose with Ciarran and someone else.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:27 am

Yep Britt to Timm IMO.  For the others it probably depends whether they have the RC before or after Keira/Alisha and the newbies arrive.  

Personally I hope Jake goes - why TF even go if you're still hung up on your ex (if they even split in the first place... which I doubt).

@Genevieve Australia Nah Renee is too much of a drama queen for Glenn IMO - she was just a smokescreen to hide Alisha.

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:43 am

Jamie actually crying over Timm possibly leaving. My god. He's begging and pleading and wowza.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:45 am

@Bobette, I think Keira may come in next Tuesday, or they're holding her off even longer and it's someone else.. Kiki perhaps? Who else is still to come in?

Description for next Tues -
"A new suitor enters paradise and walks directly into a love triangle, causing a stir and others to mark their territory. Chaos follows as there is a fight for attention and ultimately for a rose."

source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:51 am

Jamie actually thought Timm left, starts packing his bags and Timm's just in Britt's room, hahahahah "I have to stand by my mate" 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:54 am

Oooh. Alisha's blind-dating the three newbies after she meets Glenn, and all she can think of is Glen.

Conor comes in and takes Brittney on a date, leaving Jamie heartbroken, again.

Oooh, and Alex also comes in before the rose ceremony, he's standing next to Jake. And Jake I think voluntarily leaves at the RC.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 am

Sportsbet just put Renee and Glenn at 1.50 ... the episode is not leading us there though... instead,  he may end up with Alisha or there may be other twists. Gosh,this episode is thus far still tedious!  They are announcing that announcing that Alysha will have three dates today with three guys, but she seems to like Glenn and cannot focus on the new guys. I want to see that soon, I am tired of the drama, so please come soon come Alisha - I never thought I would want Alisha to come to the show but here am I wishing that ! rotfl rotfl rotfl

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 am

Sorry got distracted by a massive new Locky trailer - pretty much all girls pictured on night 1.  Will be screencapping over there for a bit...

@Genevieve Australia Alisha's odds will drop under 2.0 within days IMO - maybe even by the end of the episode since they don't seem to be hiding it all.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 am

First person Alisha see's is Glenn! And Glenn slowmo, yaaas.

I have the biggest smile, they have an instant crush on each other!! So FREAKING CUTE!!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:06 am

Bobette wrote:Sorry got distracted by a massive new Locky trailer - pretty much all girls pictured on night 1.  Will be screencapping over there for a bit...

Are you talking the penguin entrance? Or was there another trailer I've somehow missed?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101