SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:57 am

butterflylove wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:Wow that was a full on episode!!
And the trailer for tomorrow hints at Timm leaving paradise.

There was a promo? Or have you seen an ad since? I caught the last of the episode but after the "to be continued" screen it cut straight to the Montreal Comedy Festival.

I saw the promo in an ad while Watching the comedy festival - there was nothing straight after.

Gotcha. I turned the TV off when it started.

Sorry I left that comedy thing on and it popped up, but no doubt it’ll be on none stop till tomorrow night. Essentially it was Timm in his bungalow with Jamie saying he’s quitting and leaving, and Jamie literally crying and begging timm not to leave, then Jamie saying he’s leaving too if Timm does. I think Britt must dump him or something after his poor behaviour at the dinner. It would explain why it’s sleuthed that he leaves early.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 am

butterflylove wrote:So either they cut Timm and Britt's date, which doesn't make sense considering they've been promo-ing it all week, .

The promo said 'this season on Bachelor in Paradise' so not necessarily this week. However doesn't quite make sense because if they've shown that he has another date on the ad then obviously he doesn't leave.
Keen for the Renee/Ciarran stuff to blow over so we can get to the Alisha/Glenn romance
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:18 am

This episode was exhausting, they dragged it for so long.

As I predicted it, it was Jake's voice but he was responding a question about Helena. They wanted to make it look bad, but yep, it looks like he wants to be over Megan but not quite and Helena likes Jake and wants to pretend he is not ready but Jake asked her so many questions and she still did not open up. They were out for hours so I guess they talked a lot and ended up being good friends which shows on their respective Instagrams.

Now, about Renee, she seems nice and clearly we can see in the season preview a shot of her and Niranga but  now we knot that sunset shot happens because they are good friends. Now, interestingly, Glenn had a lot of camera time today, the camera showed him looked at Renee and moving towards Renee quite a few times. I wonder now if tomorrow when Alisha comes, he and I meet as friends and then he tells her that. I say this because of the hand and also because thus far almost every thing that has happened has been misleading (Jake's voice, Mary's words about Glenn, clearly now Niranga shot with Renee's friendship, etc) , so things are taken out of context to confound the viewer. Today Glenn seemed so much into Helena that I think that if there is something with Alisha it may not last and then he may move on and have something with Renee or with someone else. Also,  I just checked Facebook and the producers have conveniently posted the section in which Timm tells Renne ' You got a new man', referring to Glenn, then Glenn moves next to Renee. Go and take a look, so to me that is a clue. @bobette @vjeff @astroback  what do you think? If I could I would tag everyone, why would they precisely publish that section of the episode on Facebook?

Regarding Timm:  Timm's behaviour was truly appalling and we can see how he lied about Cassandra (and everyone on the table conceded that). He himself regretted his behaviour but yes, he is a nice guy, with a good heart but very immature.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:37 am; edited 5 times in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:22 am

Vjeff wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:Wow that was a full on episode!!
And the trailer for tomorrow hints at Timm leaving paradise.

Too full on. Get it out Renee!! Oh I don't want him to get away with it but I want to protect him but I don't want to say but I do want to say. Wow she was annoying.

I know, right? She had to go so people can see that Ciarran lied so much about wanting to go because of his grandmother when the real reason why he wanted to leave the mansion is because he was not into Angie and wanted to go back to Renee. The worst was that after that, in his interviews he was presuming saying that had he not left the mansion for his grandma he would have been the last man standing or only 'losing to Carlin'. What a load of crap! Seriously... I don't even think Ciarran is over Renee, is just that he got tired of him. She is the type of girl who seems nice but she can be played and emotionally manipulated because she is nice.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:29 am

@Dirty Street Pie thanks for the recap! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Is it possible Timm does leave but somehow returns?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dirty Street Pie thanks for the recap! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Is it possible Timm does leave but somehow returns?

I wonder if they encouraged or made an excuse for him to leave so he could be in the interviews of Angie's finale, thus, extra drama was created, and then he may have gone back to Paradise.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:This episode was exhausting, they dragged it for so long.

As I predicted it, it was Jake's voice but he was responding a question about Helena. They wanted to make it look bad, but yep, it looks like he wants to be over Megan but not quite and Helena likes Jake and wants to pretend he is not ready but Jake asked her so many questions and she still did not open up. They were out for hours so I guess they talked a lot and ended up being good friends which shows on their respective Instagrams.

Now, about Renee, she seems nice and clearly we can see in the season preview a shot of her and Niranga but  now we knot that sunset shot happens because they are good friends. Now, interestingly, Glenn had a lot of camera time today, the camera showed him looked at Renee and moving towards Renee quite a few times. I wonder now if tomorrow when Alisha comes, he and I meet as friends and then he tells her that. I say this because of the hand and also because thus far almost every thing that has happened has been misleading (Jake's voice, Mary's words about Glenn, clearly now Niranga shot with Renee's friendship, etc) , so things are taken out of context to confound the viewer. Today Glenn seemed so much into Helena that I think that if there is something with Alisha it may not last and then he may move on and have something with Renee or with someone else. Also,  I just checked Facebook and the producers have conveniently posted the section in which Timm tells Renne ' You got a new man', referring to Glenn, then Glenn moves next to Renee. Go and take a look, so to me that is a clue. @bobette @vjeff @astroback  what do you think? If I could I would tag everyone, why would they precisely publish that section of the episode on Facebook?

Regarding Timm:  Timm's behaviour was truly appalling and we can see how he lied about Cassandra (and everyone on the table conceded that). He himself regretted his behaviour but yes, he is a nice guy, with a good heart but very immature.

Timm was referring to Niranga, not Glenn. Glenn's a peacekeeper, he wants everyone to be having a good time and doesn't want anyone upset. He's a true, honest genuine guy. I also think they were giving him more airtime to set up for Alisha's airtime tomorrow, because that will be the beautiful love story throughout the season.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:44 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:This episode was exhausting, they dragged it for so long.

Timm was referring to Niranga, not Glenn. Glenn's a peacekeeper, he wants everyone to be having a good time and doesn't want anyone upset. He's a true, honest genuine guy. I also think they were giving him more airtime to set up for Alisha's airtime tomorrow, because that will be the beautiful love story throughout the season.

Setting up for Glen + Alisha agreed! I think the whole thing with Helena is sort of really over before it began. There was a photo and comment on the SM spoilers of Helena with a shame emoji attached to her BiP photo. So I think she liked/ pursued Glen, went out on a date with Jake, then Alisha arrived and Glen became interested in her and left Helena out in the cold trying to get him back.
Not really relevant but I just wanted to share my guess Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:02 pm

There is so much love for Niranga and Glenn on sm at the moment. Such a pity that good guys don't make entertaining tv (according to TPTB). Here's hoping that the Glenn/Alisha romance proves that wrong.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:13 pm

I also thought Glenn and Niranga were real gentlemen

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:12 am

OK I'm caught up. Well I think we can cross off about 95% of the trailer voicelines after that episode. laugh out loud  IMO the outstanding "I was blown away" line could actually be Glenn - hadn't really heard his voice properly until now. Expecting to hear it re: Alisha.

Re: Timm, I'm wondering if he didn't go back after the wedding, and the fan photo with him at the airport was him jetting out to Bali or somewhere, not back to Fiji.  I thought at the time it was weird they'd let him pose with a fan.

Possible IMO that as a fan favourite TPTB wanted people to know he'd be in Paradise so they could build hype for the season, but they couldn't leak pics of him actually flying out at the start because Angie's finale hadn't aired yet.

Britt & Jamie was akws to the max but I could see them making it deep into the season by giving each other roses (per Jamie's legal settlement IMO).  Would also fit with Brittney's late return date but not being in a relationship.

Renee is a drama queen who loves being centre of attention IMO.  Ciarran isn't actually looking too bad at the moment IMO despite TPTB's efforts with the flashbacks etc.  Most viewers will side with Renee though IMO, setting things up nicely for the finale.

This bit made me LOL:  

"I'm so uppsseettttt and I don't want to talk to you... but let's do it over here in the light where the cameras can see me better" Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 B89qW94

Source: Episode 2

Timm was just being Timm.  They sanitised his image somewhat on Angie's season to build the F2 sympathy IMO but his dinnerparty sh*tstirring fits with his IRL personality IMO.  Britt clearly isn't genuinely into him and doesn't get him at all, IMO.

Obvious pre-scripted producer storylines IMO:

- Abbie being overly sexual and embarrassing herself (little scripting needed there IMO)
- The F2s pairing up (not convincing at all so far IMO)
- Renee getting a victim edit and a "happy ending"
- Ciarran going from Australia's sweetheart to dirty dog, and probably getting dumped on his azz.

What will end up being the highlight of the season IMO:

- A genuine connection between two contestants who were barely noticed during their own season.

ETA:  I am so here for this pairing.  cheerleader

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:21 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Week_210

Just did a quick tally as I was updating the banners to include the three newbies.

8 girls, 9 boys. So the only way it makes sense for the rose ceremony is if Ciarran and/or Timm don't leave, and stick around for the RC and one of guys gets sent home.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101