SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:35 am

Bobette wrote::sprinklehearts

Source

He's so soft and protective of her 😭❤. I need more of them tonight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough July 26th 2020, 7:37 am

I just cant watch tonight episode with Keira in it. Her laugh is so fake and she still think she is an asset to any reality show

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:39 am

Enough wrote:I just cant watch tonight episode with Keira in it. Her laugh is so fake and she still think she is an asset  to any reality show

She is so self righteous, I just can't.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:42 am

YESSSS!!!! GLENN IS PISSED OFF AND STANDING UP FOR HIS GIRL!!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:44 am

THEIR LOOKS 😭❤ I'M CRYING. THEY'RE SO PERFECT. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff July 26th 2020, 7:45 am

Aw Greg defending Alisha! That was lovely. Kiera is such a nasty piece of work, honestly, her personality is as awful as her overbotoxed face. She was so cruel towards Alisha and is such an expert gaslighter. Can't wait to see her gone. JMO
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 26th 2020, 7:46 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 26th 2020, 7:49 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie July 26th 2020, 7:50 am

butterflylove wrote:YESSSS!!!! GLENN IS PISSED OFF AND STANDING UP FOR HIS GIRL!!!

OHHHH! I’m half an hour behind, and so here for this! Knowing it’s coming is the only thing that will get me through Trashbag Keira for the next 30 minutes
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:51 am

Conor wants to explore things with Mary, yaaas!! Here for this relationship too.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
butterflylove wrote:YESSSS!!!! GLENN IS PISSED OFF AND STANDING UP FOR HIS GIRL!!!

OHHHH! I’m half an hour behind, and so here for this! Knowing it’s coming is the only thing that will get me through Trashbag Keira for the next 30 minutes

I'm going to be watching Glenn snapping back at Keira all night! It was everything!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 26th 2020, 7:53 am

Jess is sick and Ciarran is playing the field 🙄. Jess is going to get her heartbroken.

Aaaaand Kiki is being previewed.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101