SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Chris's had sm activity on 23 November, so it rules him out as a finalist imo.

Good - don't think viewers would respond well to two randoms in the final.  What do you think about a Renee/Matty pairing?  If they were a finale couple (fake or otherwise) they've long given up the facade IMO, judging by his IG follows of scantily clad women.

I think Renee/Matty is a definite possibility.  Renee was on the Gold Coast after filming with Brittney. Although there are a few other guys from the Goldie too. It could be Jake - who else could he be talking about falling in love the second he saw her?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 pm

@Agent99 Jake is ruled out as a finalist for me based on Sportsbet odds.  

The guy's hair in the overhead shot is a good match for Matty's IMO.  Would make sense that we don't have any hand shots for them, since their tatts would give it away.  

I'm definitely thinking Renee & Matty could be the third couple, with a pre-planned hookup for mutual publicity.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:59 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Jake is ruled out as a finalist for me based on Sportsbet odds.  

The guy's hair in the overhead shot is a good match for Matty's IMO.  Would make sense that we don't have any hand shots for them, since their tatts would give it away.  

I'm definitely thinking Renee & Matty could be the third couple, with a pre-planned hookup for mutual publicity.  Suspect

Ah yes, Sportsbet  duh.  I still want to know who he was talking about though as I think Helena is a smokescreen.

Now...this is going to sound kooky, and I hope I didn't dream it laugh out loud.  I was looking at Renee's ig (late) last night, and on her latest post there was a reply from Johnwhyatt (dad).  It was three fire flames, indicating hot I suppose, which I thought was a bit weird.  Thought I would check it out further in the morning.  Alas, it is gone hmmm.  Make of what you will, but another lesson to me to screenshot, screenshot, screenshot.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:16 am

@Agent99 could be Kiki - she seems like... *his type* Rolling Eyes

Hmmm very interesting re: the Whyatt reply.  That would seem to lend weight to my theory.  With all guys currently on the show ruled out for the finale by Sportsbet other than Glenn IMO, if that is Renee in the overhead she's with someone who comes in later.  

And there are not many guys left to come in, especially with black hair, so I'll be very interested to see Matty's odds. :yes:

ETA: Can't remember which page I posted this on but I recall Renee was in the GC with Keeley after filming wrapped.  Didn't think much of it at the time because they were all flitting about the country, but it might have been a sneaky hookup with Matty.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:59 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove Nice.  So that confirms it is Alicia in the trailer and her Glenn's saying she made a serious impression.  I agree it's irrelevant that she's going in with white nails since last year she did the same and painted them red while she was thee (see my posts on the SC thread).  

SM evidence definitely suggests they're together IMO, and it would make sense for them to be the "feature couple" if they're still going strong and she's moved to Perth to be with him.  The only question mark for me is reconciling it with the SCs.  Could her fake tan really look this dark?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Gr5wXf2

However, if that is Glenn and Alicia, the Final 3 couples could fall into place pretty easily IMO:

Glenn and Alicia:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Vzs92BA

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6ZIzuVG

Mary and Conor:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ITlRppC

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 RWRrNLI

And... thirdly, Renee and ?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ISZHKHM

She does wear red/orange, and zooming in I'm sure I see her tattoo here, left forearm:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 77alzhq

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Eoj2Wcv

Source

If so the question would be, who with?  question

Could be Matty - his hair is dark, like the overhead SC.  She wouldn't be the first girl to hook up with a mate (they could say "we started as friends but now it's more...") and IMO not many other guys would want to get mixed up in her "mess" with Ciarran.  Could even have been a pre-planned showmance.  Suspect

The only other person I could see her with at this point would be Chris the random.  Maybe her IG exchanges with Glenn upthread about borders opening up was not because Glenn is planning to go to the NT, but because Renee was talking about going over to Perth to see Chris... But, his hair isn't as dark.

Re the Alisha and her tan. I could be totally seeing things, but the bottom right part of her hand kinda looks like patchy fake tan....if she’s been there for that long it’d be starting to wear off and hence that kind of patchiness on her hand. I don’t know just a thought after many patchy tans myself

Also I found this photo of Renee and the red nail polish hand doesn’t have the tattoos, so definitely not Renee?Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1e970110[/url]

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:20 am

Vjeff wrote:

Haha this is very true about the Instagrams, I understand your view and it is good that we all have different opinions. Helena actually is quite smart and had amazing high school grades - which is why I think she could do a bit better with her life and why I respect Alisha for sticking to her career etc. This was the business FYI - https://www.mamamia.com.au/helena-sauzier-weight-loss-instagram/ . Anyway I am glad the show is back so we can all sit here discussing the characters again, I was getting very bored with Masterchef.

All good  handwave  Yes, I enjoy diversity of opinions, and I like reading opposing views because they provide me a different perspective, I may sometimes stick to my views,  but sometimes reading other people's opinions  challenges my position and helps me reconsider it or retract my posture. For example, initially, last year, during The Bachelorette, I was giving Angie and Carlin the benefit of doubt (even though I never liked Angie and I thought Carlin was nice but not my type), yet you and @bobette never trusted them and you were right, whereas I guess I just didn't care enough :D I don't mind admitting I was wrong.

Quite honestly, the show amuses me, that is why I watch it. The show started in the US as a social experiment, and it is now evidence of how predictable patterns of behaviour can be and how some people are completely unaware of their selves and how their behaviour shapes their public image.  These people tend to wonder why their relationships never last in the real world, when the answer is so simple: they keep repeating the same mistakes yet they refuse to see the role they play in their own fate  hehehe

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:26 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I have searched to no avail.  Has anyone seen it online?  Are they playing it on live TV?  Should I (*shudder*) watch Tenplay this afternoon to try to catch it?

I saw it late on live tv last night, however wasn't paying attention until too late.  I'm afraid you will have to take one for the team. Smiley

ETA it's on tenplay and it is Alisha arriving Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613

Yes, I saw it too, so I was wrong, and it may be Alisha with Glenn, after all, the producers may have removed the mole she has in her hand to deceive people. Which other person could be, a blond with hair that long, the only reason why I wonder is because I thought that Alisha was slightly taller than the girl who comes but...the haircut seems the same.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:28 am

AliPezzanario wrote:
Bobette wrote: So that confirms it is Alicia in the trailer and her Glenn's saying she made a serious impression.  I agree it's irrelevant that she's going in with white nails since last year she did the same and painted them red while she was thee (see my posts on the SC thread).  

SM evidence definitely suggests they're together IMO, and it would make sense for them to be the "feature couple" if they're still going strong and she's moved to Perth to be with him.  The only question mark for me is reconciling it with the SCs.  Could her fake tan really look this dark?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Gr5wXf2

However, if that is Glenn and Alicia, the Final 3 couples could fall into place pretty easily IMO:

Glenn and Alicia:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Vzs92BA

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6ZIzuVG

Mary and Conor:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ITlRppC

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 RWRrNLI

And... thirdly, Renee and ?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ISZHKHM

She does wear red/orange, and zooming in I'm sure I see her tattoo here, left forearm:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 77alzhq

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Eoj2Wcv

Source

If so the question would be, who with?  question

Could be Matty - his hair is dark, like the overhead SC.  She wouldn't be the first girl to hook up with a mate (they could say "we started as friends but now it's more...") and IMO not many other guys would want to get mixed up in her "mess" with Ciarran.  Could even have been a pre-planned showmance.  Suspect

The only other person I could see her with at this point would be Chris the random.  Maybe her IG exchanges with Glenn upthread about borders opening up was not because Glenn is planning to go to the NT, but because Renee was talking about going over to Perth to see Chris... But, his hair isn't as dark.

Re the Alisha and her tan. I could be totally seeing things, but the bottom right part of her hand kinda looks like patchy fake tan....if she’s been there for that long it’d be starting to wear off and hence that kind of patchiness on her hand. I don’t know just a thought after many patchy tans myself

Also I found this photo of Renee and the red nail polish hand doesn’t have the tattoos, so definitely not Renee?Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1e970110[/url]

Yes, the tan hand and the fact that the girl of this photo doesn't have a mole that Alisha has on her right hand. This is what has me confused (plus, I admit I didn't think Glenn would like Alisha in that way, but what I think about their personalities is irrelevant). Is there another possibility? As I said, they could have use some photoshop to mislead us. If I knew how to add Instagram photos here I would show you what I mean when I refer to Alicia's mole in her right hand, which is visible even from certain distance.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:39 am

I won't be watching live tonight, but will catch up as soon as it's on TenPlay. Enjoy the episode everyone ✌🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:22 am

Wow that was a full on episode!!
And the trailer for tomorrow hints at Timm leaving paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:24 am

AliPezzanario wrote:Wow that was a full on episode!!

Too full on. Get it out Renee!! Oh I don't want him to get away with it but I want to protect him but I don't want to say but I do want to say. Wow she was annoying.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 am

AliPezzanario wrote:Wow that was a full on episode!!

There was a promo? Or have you seen an ad since? I caught the last of the episode but after the "to be continued" screen it cut straight to the Montreal Comedy Festival.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101