SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Ok guys - will do!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 am

FYI - Anyone is free to post in the Fan Thread and/or the General Discussion thread. It is not acceptable to post in both threads simply to change member's opinions but rather to exchange opinions both positive and negative.

Discussion in General Threads are for positive and negative opinions and therefore if a post is in the Fan Thread, the original poster is the only one who can share it in the General Discussion thread.

The original poster owns the post in the Fan Thread therefore it cannot be copied without permission and taken to the GD Threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:07 am

@GuardianAngel
Thanks for all the clarification.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel
Thanks for all the clarification.

I hope I have I understood Guardian Angel. I think that what @GuardianAngel is implying is that only Sprout can share there her own posts,and we can still discuss positive things there, however, we cannot copy someone's else content without their permission, so it is a very reasonable rule Smiley I feel that I can share more positive thoughts there because people are always enthusiastic here, whereas in the general thread various views can be exchanged and even if all sides stick to their original/opposing positions it is still good to read other people's opinions, it helps to keep the general thread well-balanced IMO because all views are welcome Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Thread is a bit quiet so sprinkling some more positivity here  Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 2498057887

All their IG stories  (IG post below) so far have now been posted to their fan page.
https://www.instagram.com/carlinandangie/

Appears (from Yvie’s IG story) that they had lunch with Yvie and Richard Reid before heading to her book launch somewhere today.

Carlin joked  (IG postlink below) that he now has his own copy of her book now and will be reading it next to her when they go on holiday laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5J7GWanFg8/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:39 pm

i Enjoy watching their stories as appear to b v happy and enjoy each other’s company. Fun and bring a glow. Carlin is like a different person to what BN presented on the show.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Loulou wrote:i Enjoy watching their  stories as appear to b v happy and enjoy each other’s company. Fun and bring a glow. Carlin is like a different person to what BN presented on the show.

I agree! Oh, Angie's white dress is lovely, very youthful Smiley She has a glow. During the season I was worried about the outcome but I think that the more I see of Carlin and Angie the more confident I feel that they will be together in the long term Smiley Another successful couple for the Aussie franchise doesn't sound bad at all Smiley Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1176891977 Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1176891977 Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1176891977

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:09 pm

I’m loving all the stories they are putting out and can I say, Carlin looks so good - damn :yes:
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:29 pm

I smile when I see them. They are lovely together and have so much fun. Reminds me of Georgia and Lee.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:35 pm

@mercieme why can’t I see these posts on my IG account

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:48 pm

Just Looking wrote:@mercieme why can’t I see these posts on my IG account
@Just Looking The IG stories disappear after 24 hours unfortunately but whoever manages that fan account does a great job of capturing the stories before they disappear. You should be able to see the ones from earlier today on Carlin’s and Angie’s IG stories though as they shouldn’t disappear until tomorrow.

Also I forgot to mention that Angie’s mum Janet follows that fan account and has posted comments there. Her IG is private though so I don’t want to bring the SC over. But if you go to the fan account story of Carlin talking about Angie’s book, Janet posted a comment that Carlin should have Angie write a message on the book for him; that she can’t wait to see them soon and that they should enjoy their holiday. I think it’s nice that Janet is supporting them on the fan IG account.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:01 pm

@mercieme thanks for that. For some reason I can’t see today’s posts. Maybe theyl’ll pop up tomorrow

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook