SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Storybook Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Carlin accompanied Angie to her 30th birthday party and he was photographed with Angie's family. I personally think they are working at their relationship and they seem natural with each other. It is a huge commitment to go on DWTS and IMO if they don't live together it wouldn't be easy to see each other often.
IMO the judges are puppets for Channel 10 so they decide who stays and goes based on what they are told. And I think they will be told to keep Angie around for a while.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:21 pm

IMO the producers make decisions about who goes and who stays based on feedback from the audience via the phone votes and SM, and whether they are Ch 10 property or not.  

Dean was always going to go first IMO because he was a villain from a show on another network - a sacrificial contestant to keep their Ch 10 celebs in the mix a few more weeks.  

Once Dami (not Ch 10 property) goes, it will be down to the people who can really dance, the popular sports stars, and the Ch 10 faces, of which IMO Angie will be the first to go.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:30 pm

I think Carlin would be genuine about this relationship if Angie would be.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:41 pm

leavers wrote:I think Carlin would be genuine about this relationship if Angie would be.

I agree which is why I've begun to feel sorry for him.  I figured she'd wear the pants but didn't realise she'd treat him like staff.  

Even Angie's family seems to see Carlin as little more than her Emotional Support Person.  Consider this comment from Angie's mum; not "so glad you found each other" but thanks to XYZ "for sending you to Angie" - as if they ordered him off Amazon.  no no

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 50 GkIRnBd  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Personally I think Angie's mum wrote a lovely and sincere message. And i also think Carlin is a grown man with a mind of his own who can leave Angie any time he wants if he's being used by her and is miserable. From what I saw last night on DWTS Carlin was happy around Angie.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:53 pm

Carlin may be serious about Angie and want to give her a go. But Angie has other ideas.  

After DWTS there is still one more Reality show for Angie, Survivor! rofl

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Storybook wrote:Personally I think Angie's mum wrote a lovely and sincere message. And i also think Carlin is a grown man with a mind of his own who can leave Angie any time he wants if he's being used by her and is miserable. From what I saw last night on DWTS Carlin was happy around Angie.
Iagree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Enough wrote:Poor Carlin can't afford Angie's lifestyle. I am not sure whether he is a qualified PT. He is not registered with Fitness Australia. (But you don't need to be registered with Fitness Australia to be a PT)

Also working as an instructor in F45 don't pay much. You only get paid for the classes you supervise. If you do PT one on one, you do get more pay.

Looks like Carlin is straight up copying Ali's idea here.  Interesting that someone who isn't even a qualified PT thinks they can charge $2950 to "train" with him.    no no

Would YOU pay $2950 to train with Carlin Sterritt? Bachelorette winner is hosting a seven-day 'active vacation' on the Gold Coast for his fans

Source

Oh well, I guess it gives him a handy excuse to stay away from Angie for another week. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Bobette wrote:

Looks like Carlin is straight up copying Ali's idea here.  Interesting that someone who isn't even a qualified PT thinks they can charge $2950 to "train" with him.    no no

Did I call it? laugh out loud

Vjeff wrote:
Vjeff on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 am

Yeah very true. I am sure Angie has some money to live off for a while now from Bach and the book etc but we all know those many expensive fillers don't pay for themselves! As for Carlin, we all know personal trainer salaries are bottom of the rung - I foresee him trying to start some sort of Kayla Itsines-esque Instagram fitness operation.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:27 pm

You did indeed, @Vjeff Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:49 am

Storybook wrote:Personally I think Angie's mum wrote a lovely and sincere message. And i also think Carlin is a grown man with a mind of his own who can leave Angie any time he wants if he's being used by her and is miserable. From what I saw last night on DWTS Carlin was happy around Angie.

I agree that it’s a lovely and sincere message from Angie’s mum. IMO, she seems happy that Angie has found such a caring, supportive partner in Carlin. This couple are great together imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:45 am

Storybook wrote:...snipped
And i also think Carlin is a grown man with a mind of his own who can leave Angie any time he wants if he's being used by her and is miserable. From what I saw last night on DWTS Carlin was happy around Angie.

From what I saw, Carlin was happy to have his face on TV again.  Period.  And I don't think he's miserable, nor do I think it's just her using him - they're using each other IMO.

Playing the role of Angie's boyfriend is surely the most lucrative part time acting job Carlin's ever had IMO so he's getting as much (in fact more) out of this arrangement as Angie.

It just seems to me he's putting in way more emotional effort than she is, and IMO it's sad what contestants are willing to put up with, and the lengths they will go to, for "fame".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify