SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
heart wrote:Thanksgiving update:

Hannah Ann still in Arizona

No sign of Madison. Not sure if still in NY or what.

Victoria Fuller was with friends last night.

So i wonder if SHV is in NYC this time??

I think the first SHV will be next week. Likely in CA as usual.  But with Peter as a pilot it may be harder to track him/easier for him to sneak some in. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:07 am

Madison’s with her family in Auburn (? I think. Wherever home is for her). She posted this pic to her IG story. Her sister & some friends posted other pics in the same outfits so it’s definitely from today.
KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2b438f10

Like others have said, I don’t think the first SHV is until next week, but I do like keeping track because it’s gonna be useful later in the season when we’re trying to figure out who was where when.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:13 am

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but from Peter's Instagram story you can see his scar from the fall in Costa Rica.

https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Screen81

Off topic but I missed babyface Peter sad

This is the cutie that I fell in love with on Hannah's season, not a fan of the scruff at all and it seems like he didn't shave it off until after filming.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:14 am

SHVs will definitely be in the LA area, IMO. That's where they are every season (Hannah and Jed had one in Tennessee because of CMA fest but all their others, including when they filmed their break up, were in California IIRC) and since that's where Peter lives it'll make it even easier for him to stay under the radar. IA that the first one will be next week - that's if there even is an F1 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:00 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
heart wrote:Thanksgiving update:

Hannah Ann still in Arizona

No sign of Madison. Not sure if still in NY or what.

Victoria Fuller was with friends last night.

So i wonder if SHV is in NYC this time??

I think the first SHV will be next week. Likely in CA as usual.  But with Peter as a pilot it may be harder to track him/easier for him to sneak some in.  All iMO

As a pilot for Delta there could be mini SHV's during a layover from a flight. eg. He flies a redeye into NYC spends a day or so there and then flies on somewhere else. It's going to be tricky with him being a pilot.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:06 pm

While most sanctioned SHV happen in the LA/Palm Springs area,  They have occurred in other places including Mexico, NYC and VA or where ever Emily and Jef went with Ricky.  Most sanctioned variances occur on Bachelorette it seems.

@Gurlbrit that’s what I meant.  He can easily sneak in a non-sanctioned visits depending on where his F1 is And his flight schedule.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Peter flies to Delta's hub in Atlanta quite a bit. With Hannah Ann being from TN and Madison located in AL this would be a good locale to keep an eye on, especially with Hannah Ann in AZ, if we see her traveling to the S.E./TN area, it could be a good clue.

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks! @bluwavz rofl

ETA OMG... we have a very mature girl right there... :dripdrip and the season has not even aired! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Oh god I can't wait to see this girl on TV. She's clearly just crazy. For drama's sake I hope they put her on BiP laugh out loud.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 am

Victoria is single handedly going to carry this season laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:31 am

And she makes it to F3! Just a good reminder of how being in the Bach bubble can totally warp the lead’s thinking.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85