SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:39 am

I would love to see her and Abbie from Aussie Bachelor duke it out! Maybe Bachelor Winter Games. Bring it!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:19 am

Oh, VF is the trash fire that just keeps on giving! Can’t wait for this season!

I just hope she hasn’t peaked too early, if she’s locking herself in bathrooms and trying to fight people now, what will she have left to do once the show starts airing, and things get really bad?

@Sprite how about VF and Abbie on BIP US? IMO Abbie could certainly bring the drama, and VF has already shown she’s no slouch in the drama department either.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:51 am

@Sprite @Dirty Street Pie
Ladies! You got me spitting out my wine! rofl Oh, the thought of that possible priceless meeting! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 pm

Madison started following Victoria F on Instagram. So far VF hasn't followed her back. Madison and Hannah still don't follow each other and neither do Hannah and Victoria F. Big contrast to last season when Tyler and Jed were BFFs all over social media as soon as they got back from filming laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Madison started following Hannah. Hannah did not follow back.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:00 pm

The Bachelor: SEASON PREMIERE: 2401 (1/6)

SEASON PREMIERE

PETER WEBER BEGINS THE SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’
 PREMIERING ITS 24TH SEASON WITH A THREE-HOUR BLOCKBUSTER SPECIAL,
 MONDAY, JAN. 6

In a Bachelor First, the Premiere Will Feature the Season’s First Group and
 One-on-One Dates
 Thirty Women Are Eager to Win Peter’s Heart and Final Rose
 When Bachelorette Hannah B. Steps Out of the Limo, All Bets Are Off!
 Country Music Sensation Tenille Arts Returns for Her Third Appearance on the Series

“2401” – Handsome airline pilot Peter Weber is ready to take off on an international journey filled with romance, high drama and love! He grabbed Hannah B.’s attention with his boyish charm and one storied night in a windmill, but Bachelor Nation was shocked when she ended their relationship. Now, their heartthrob is back to hand out the roses and search for his happily ever after as he stars in the 24th edition of ABC’s hit romance reality series “The Bachelor,” premiering with a big three-hour special, MONDAY, JAN. 6 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

The 30 stunning, accomplished women will do anything to catch Peter’s eye, including bringing a giant paper airplane in for an impressive landing. Peter loves the effort all these ladies are making, including the three flight attendants. He is encouraged he might meet his wife, but there is one hard-charging career woman who has already had a chance encounter with the Bachelor and sparks flew then. What will the other women think of her? It is nothing compared to the loud scream when Hannah B. steps out of the limo. Why would she be here?

There is one assertive charmer who steals Peter away multiple times during the cocktail party and then steals a kiss. But who will get the first impression rose and earn the jealousy of all the other women? It’s a very emotional first rose ceremony for Peter as he says goodbye to eight bachelorettes, some of whom predict that Peter may be in for a bumpy ride with this group of feisty ladies.

But this season, the premiere isn’t over after the rose ceremony. In the first group date, nine competitive women are put through flight school by special guests, veteran Marine Corps pilot Alisa Johnson and Katie Higgins Cook, the first female pilot in the Navy’s elite Blue Angels demonstration squad. Who will capture the special sunset flight alone with Peter as the reward for coming out on top after a series of rigorous drills?

One beautiful girl next door will fly high when she meets Peter’s entire family at his parents’ vow renewal after 31 years of marriage, but will she fit in? Breakout country music artist Tenille Arts performs her new song, “Somebody Like That,” for the special occasion.

Finally, in another huge surprise, Hannah B. hosts the next group date. She explains to the nine enthusiastic women that they will be revealing their most memorable sex stories and fantasies in front of a live audience. But what happens when Peter discovers a distraught Hannah backstage? What she shares with him will leave them both as confused as ever. Do the two of them still have feelings for one another and share the same sizzling passion? Will Hannah join the group of women in the Bachelor mansion and continue to date Peter?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2401/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:55 pm

They are jamming a whole lot in episode 1. I don't think we get much of the first two dates going by the description of them. At least they are getting the Hannah stuff out of the way quickly, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:They are jamming a whole lot in episode 1. I don't think we get much of the first two dates going by the description of them. At least they are getting the Hannah stuff out of the way quickly, jmo.

Hopefully that means no watch parties!!

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:24 pm

So glad we only see Hannah Brown for the first two episodes and that's it. Wish Steve would tell us who the rest of the girls on the second group date was.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:12 pm

heart wrote:So glad we only see Hannah Brown for the first two episodes and that's it.  Wish Steve would tell us who the rest of the girls on the second group date was.

Two episodes is too damn long in my opinion. I saw the season promo and assumed (and well hoped) she only showed up briefly to wish him well and left on her merry way. I obviously have read almost no spoilers for this season. And yet reading this season premiere summary, just no.

I said I would give Peter's episode a maybe one or two episode glance but no. I don't hate Hannah but damn girl, I have seen too damn much of you. There was Colton's season (which okay I only half paid attention to), her own season, DWTS. Like damn, let a person miss you (will probably not happen with me but still).

And yes I'm well aware she obviously doesn't compete on the season, considering it was filmed while she was doing DWTS. But seriously, we have to deal with more of Hannah's "feelings" and "confusion". I feel like we've been bombarded with that for damn near half a year at this point.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Given that each episode usually runs for two hours a piece, any idea how they'll squeeze everything in? Guessing they cut off the RC for Epi 2 but still that's a lot to fit into 3 hours.

Also curious how that shortens the viewing season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85