SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
heart wrote:@bluwavz haha so it's Jenna that Peter remembers the cow's name, but not the girl's name!

That's hilarious!  But truth be told, names are not my strong point so I would be awful remembering them for the first few weeks. I could tell you what they wore, what we talked about where, name???? So I get it!  IMO

Same! I can't imagine memorizing 30 names in the span of a couple hours laugh out loud

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Heck, some of these girls I can't tell who is who until the end of the season. First of all they all look alike, especially the blondes.  I guess if I do watch some of this season, I will have trouble with the dark haired girls since Peter kept getting rid of the blondes  cantstopl

I really wish they would show the deliberation room again with all the photos of the contestants.  Ah, the good old days. Deliberation room and sit down with Chris before each rose ceremony.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:14 pm

@HavaDrPepper IA although I do think they are all good looking gals, a lot of them have the long straight hair (almost the same length for a lot of them) same part. There are so many stylish looks, it's the same look every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:19 pm

7. Filming has ended, but the drama may still be ongoing: Harrison said that this season is "unlike any other" and "you truly aren't gonna know how it's going to end until the very end." "It's possible," he added, "it's still not over."
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-things-watch-peter-webers-season-67764832

via GIPHY

Just imagine if he pulled a Womack because he wanted Victoria F and they end up together by the time ATFR rolls around laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:

After reading this, the one conclusion I came to is that Peter should never have been the Bachelor. CH needed to play “ father” to him? Ugh.
I have a feeling he’s going to be disliked. Another Jake Pavelka.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Exactly what I was expecting and I don’t like the sound of it at all

A bachelor who can’t narrow down the women, yay!!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
7. Filming has ended, but the drama may still be ongoing: Harrison said that this season is "unlike any other" and "you truly aren't gonna know how it's going to end until the very end." "It's possible," he added, "it's still not over."
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-things-watch-peter-webers-season-67764832

via GIPHY

Just imagine if he pulled a Womack because he wanted Victoria F and they end up together by the time ATFR rolls around laugh out loud

Isn’t that many of us have been saying? IMO, TPTB wants to be out- dramatic last season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:21 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Exactly what I was expecting and I don’t like the sound of it at all

A bachelor who can’t narrow down the women, yay!!

Yeah, totally expected Peter to fall for more than one girl then be really torn up about who to pick in the end.

Maybe this season could be the first for having "sister brides"  rofl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:54 am

"Its still not over"?

Maybe this is why RS has been holding off saying anything....
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA although I do think they are all good looking gals, a lot of them have the long straight hair (almost the same length for a lot of them) same part. There are so many stylish looks, it's the same look every season.

Formula that works for casting, IMO. Kind of like choosing a boring white male for the lead!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:35 pm

That’s why I thought Rebekah Martinez had a refreshing look on Arie’s season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85