SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:11 pm

@Emeralds Yup. Too much information and yes, he is bragging and continues to do so. I suspect he will continue throughout the season. I think this is all going to his head. So far he is getting a free ride. It will be interesting when the tide turns...as it always does...and the haters come out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Sprite wrote:@Emeralds Yup. Too much information and yes, he is bragging and continues to do so. I suspect he will continue throughout the season. I think this is all going to his head. So far he is getting a free ride. It will be interesting when the tide turns...as it always does...and the haters come out.

Agree with both of you. I think Peter is just going off the fact that RS hasn’t released spoilers yet. I think Peter is going to catch some heat this season especially when it comes to Victoria F. and even Hannah being there again and him canceling the day portion of the date.

I do RS knows what is going on or will soon enough. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:24 pm

I think it can’t be spoiled as it may not yet be decided. Something seems very different this season. All iMO,

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:56 am

I am wondering if he's taking it to real life so to speak and seeing them both after the finale? Will be interesting for sure, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think it can’t be spoiled as it may not yet be decided.  Something seems very different this season.  All iMO,
I am starting to think the same.

In the past there has been a SHV between Christmas and New Year's and it doesn't appear there was this year since Peter was with his family.  The other thing about SHV, specifically Arie and Becca... it was the weekend between Christmas and New Year's but it was also just a couple days before the premiere. Becca was absent from SM for a couple days and showed up on NYE with her friends in Minnesota. Arie's premiere was on January 1, a week earlier than Peter's.  So if there is a SHV, it might be next weekend.

All speculation below:
I am wondering if he is talking with both girls using FaceTime and getting to know them better without any SHV at the current time.  Or as someone on reddit said (they think it is a dumb idea and this description is in my words), Madi leaves because she was upset he slept with someone else in FSD but Peter thinks she is the one so goes after her.  But she's not ready to accept a proposal and needs more time so Peter is FaceTiming her and trying to show her "he can change".  Or even better is the other option they think is dumb... he realized he wanted Victoria at the FRC but needs time to navigate the crap of all the drama due to her during filming. And, she is attempting to show him that she can change so no FRC has happened yet.

Whatever it is, wouldn't it be exciting if the season does air with no one actually knowing what happened until the finale?

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:52 am

Could be another Charlie ending where he dates both girls and then picks one at ATFR no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:32 am

The only thing is why would they not want to meet up ? FaceTime is not the same as meeting in person, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:47 am

Could the ending be a sister bride scenario.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:17 am

Given what clearly has to be an unusual ending....has anyone been following Victoria F. on SM? Is it possible that the Reddit person that HaveaDrPepper mentions could be right that he's connecting with Victoria post-show?

I'll be shocked if he picked Hannah Ann. Think it's possible (given SM activity suggesting a possible SHV) that he picks Madi. And won't be surprised at all if he's alone.

Can't wait for some good, old fashioned sleuthing!! Bring on the screencaps....especially of Uluru...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:30 am

ule101 wrote:Could the ending be a sister bride scenario.

welcomeyall glad you joined us. I'm confused, what do you mean by that? TYIA

I hope he's not seeing two people. Like @sdmom mentioned, you would think they would be meeting up and if there are two involved, that's even more SHV's and sneaking around.

I can't imagine dating two people at once then announcing on the AFTR who he's chosen, that would be the worst IMO. For the F1 because he wasn't sure, to me there would be doubt going forward, and for the F2 to be dumped in that manner.

He does go on in that interview upthread, that when he started, he couldn't imagine himself not choosing someone at the end so there is some foreshadowing that he does choose someone IMHO.

Maybe they haven't filmed the FRC yet? I get the feeling MF had enough with spoilers and has figured out a way to keep it unspoiled.

Not sure what he means here because since Season 13 it's premiered the first Monday in January. Even Arie's season was January 1st because it was the first Monday in January.

Wiki Bachelor USA

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:47 am

But Guardian angel, this is also the first time I remember them including part of Epi 2 in the meet and greet. So does that mean many TBCs? And did they do it because they need an extra half episode at the end?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1212055818549563394?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85