SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:42 pm

IMO I think he ended up with Madison but he had to chase her down.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:10 pm

heart wrote:IMO I think he ended up with Madison but he had to chase her down.  

I would actually enjoy that. Make him work for it and it clears up any doubt she may have had. Sort of like Colton and Cassie. I think it makes things much easier for the couple post show in real life. Of course, Colton wasn't sexing things up in the windmill four times. Who knows how many times Peter played around during FS's.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:44 pm

I'm not so sure that fantasy suites are actually going to be as big of an issue as the promo is making it seem. That preview is spliced to hell, it's not even Madison's voice threatening to quit, and the only time you actually see Peter's face is when he says "I can't lie to you about that" - so that could be about anything and the voiceover about being intimate could be from a completely different conversation. It's definitely possible that Madison leaves (or threatens to leave) because he slept with Victoria and/or Hannah S, but I kinda just think it's creative editing to make it seem like we're getting another Luke P. Just like editing makes it look like Hannah B is joining his season when we all know she's not. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Sprite wrote:

I would actually enjoy that. Make him work for it and it clears up any doubt she may have had. Sort of like Colton and Cassie. I think it makes things much easier for the couple post show in real life. Of course, Colton wasn't sexing things up in the windmill four times. Who knows how many times Peter played around during FS's.
I honestly think what the lead does on the show factors very little into post show insecurities of the F1. You’re either a confident person or you’re not. Nick was only intimate with Vanessa & only expressed being in love with her, but according to him, she was extremely insecure about his relationship with Rachel, even after Rachel became the next bachelorette. You mentioned Colton. In  theory Cassie should be the most secure F1 ever, but they’ve both done interviews where they mention that Cassie really struggled to deal with Colton’s relationships with Hannah G & Tayshia & insecurities from that. I think if any of the girls really raised the FS question, it just shows their own insecurities independent of anything Peter does or doesn’t do. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Imo I'm calling bs on RS commenting on VF and Hannah commenting on Instagram. He imho has painted this image that EVERYONE hates evil VF, and it just can't be that it's not true. Like, what does it matter to him, really, if people are nice to Victoria on social media? Imho he's just spouting off, I don't think he has that much clue about off filming friendships etc. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:06 am

RS is being very petty about VF. I love what RS does, I love his spoilers, but I think he should at least try and be objective. She's obviously controversial without editorialising anything she's done.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:26 am

If Madi is saving herself for marriage, maybe she walked away. She seems really sweet from what we know of her. Maybe she felt bad and decided to leave as she might have felt like they were not a good fit.

I do think Madison is F1; I think they had to work through things though. Peter went to her; maybe they are engaged whether it was in Australia or back home.

Another possibility is him not asking and/or not receiving Madi’s dad’s blessing to propose.

His season sounds like it is resembling Colton’s a bit.

RS is probably being careful because of the Tyler/Jed mix-up. If he heard Madi walked away, maybe he is trying to figure out how she became F1.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:41 am

ReneeM wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I honestly think what the lead does on the show factors very little into post show insecurities of the F1. You’re either a confident person or you’re not. Nick was only intimate with Vanessa & only expressed being in love with her, but according to him, she was extremely insecure about his relationship with Rachel, even after Rachel became the next bachelorette. You mentioned Colton. In  theory Cassie should be the most secure F1 ever, but they’ve both done interviews where they mention that Cassie really struggled to deal with Colton’s relationships with Hannah G & Tayshia & insecurities from that. I think if any of the girls really raised the FS question, it just shows their own insecurities independent of anything Peter does or doesn’t do. Jmo.

I agree with everything you wrote @ReneeM but I still think it makes it easier if the lead isn't messing with multiple people in the FS. In theory, some say that that is part of the show and the real relationship doesn't start until they are in the real world, but I don't think it is a coincidence that the one guy that married his F1 was the one that didn't sleep with anyone.

For some reason I think the women have a harder time with the lead messing about, although plenty of guys have too...see Josh and Shawn. I don't know if it is because it is all so public or if the maturity level of the participants has anything to do with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:04 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

snipped

His season sounds like it is resembling Colton’s a bit.

snipped

IA with both of these comments. This is exactly what I'm thinking as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'm not so sure that fantasy suites are actually going to be as big of an issue as the promo is making it seem. That preview is spliced to hell, it's not even Madison's voice threatening to quit, and the only time you actually see Peter's face is when he says "I can't lie to you about that" - so that could be about anything and the voiceover about being intimate could be from a completely different conversation. It's definitely possible that Madison leaves (or threatens to leave) because he slept with Victoria and/or Hannah S, but I kinda just think it's creative editing to make it seem like we're getting another Luke P. Just like editing makes it look like Hannah B is joining his season when we all know she's not. All JMO.

I agree with this. I think all theories so far have been way off so far. I also think he ends up with Hannah Ann in some capacity despite everyone in Alabama saying Madi wins. they were saying the same thing about tyler. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1f481
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:13 pm

How do we know it's not Madison's voice?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm

heart wrote:How do we know it's not Madison's voice?

It sounded like Madison's voice to me. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85