SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 pm

gabriele wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok I haven’t really been following much anymore but it sounds like HA has been spotted at airports more then Madi? And more pics of HA at airports?? I know she is a model and travels but I was making excuses about Jed last season and it turned out he was f1 so imo HA is F1. As much as I don’t want to believe it. Jmo

I’m not sure I’d go there yet based mostly on airport pics. JMO

I’m currently reading this thread since the new year and did notice you guys didn’t post any info for Peter, Madi or HA on both 1/9 & 1/10. Possible SHV?

I don't remember those dates but I myself usually think three days missing is a hint at shv just for myself. I also probably skip those days because I was thinking there was one before 1/3-1/5. Not sure how everyone else looks at shv days but that is my process.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:19 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I don’t know about shv but whenever I see an airport pic it always seems to be because they were just together laugh out loud pretty much every f1 I can think of I have seen an airport pic..but again jmo and I hope this time its nothing.

Peter was doing press all week long in NYC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:24 pm

smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok I haven’t really been following much anymore but it sounds like HA has been spotted at airports more then Madi? And more pics of HA at airports?? I know she is a model and travels but I was making excuses about Jed last season and it turned out he was f1 so imo HA is F1. As much as I don’t want to believe it. Jmo

I’m currently reading this thread since the new year and did notice you guys didn’t post any info for Peter, Madi or HA on both 1/9 & 1/10. Possible SHV?

I don't remember those dates but I myself usually think three days missing is a hint at shv just for myself. I also probably skip those days because I was thinking there was one before 1/3-1/5. Not sure how everyone else looks at shv days but that is my process.

Thanks. I think I read on this thread that some SHVs in recent years have been 2 days? I was skimming that part though so not sure exact details.

Also, any chance you know the location of Peter’s story watching the Seahawks game on 1/5? Do you by chance recognize his home tv or more of a hotel tv as he was in NY early next day for GMA?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:30 pm

gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Thanks. I think I read on this thread that some SHVs in recent years have been 2 days? I was skimming that part though so not sure exact details.

Also, any chance you know the location of Peter’s story watching the Seahawks game on 1/5? Do you by chance recognize his home tv or more of a hotel tv as he was in NY early next day for GMA?

It definitely wasn't his home tv. I thought it was a hotel television myself but I wasn't sure of the location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:12 pm

smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

It definitely wasn't his home tv. I thought it was a hotel television myself but I wasn't sure of the location.

Thanks. So, he was possibly in NY early for GMA next day.

I’m laugh out loud at all the GA shenanigans today. My conclusion is with Peter being a pilot and living in LA it is extremely difficult to sleuth SHV. :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:45 pm

Okay guys here’s some info on the possible SHV from Friday 1/3-1/5:

1/3 HA was in Vegas at Lady Gaga concert per IG friend Reid
1/4 Madi posted a chest bump story that smg2587 says was old
1/4 HA posted a modeling photo of her holding an old phone but location unknown
1/5 Peter’s story has him watching Seahawks game possibly in a hotel, the game started at 4:40pm eastern time
1/5 Madi posted a photo at a children’s nonprofit in AL - Abdullan House
1/6 Peter in NY early for GMA taping

If there was indeed a SHV and Madi’s story was in fact old it seems more likely to be with Madi since HA was at Gaga in Vegas Friday night. But, then Peter would have made his F1 watch the Seahawks game with him on Sunday. Fun times. It might have been in NY since Peter had to be there early Monday for GMA but that is total speculation.

ETA: I missed that Madi posted on Sunday at the Abdullan House in AL so maybe not a SHV after all unless another old pic. Too hard to conclude anything now really and posted photos may not be in real time

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed a date for Madi 1/5 throws it all off)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:08 pm

Someone’s friend on Reddit saw Dean in his van. There is photo proof. giggling giggling giggling (yes I’m losing it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Reddit has lost it. Because Peter flew through ATL yesterday for work and HA is 4.5 hours away she must be F1. I wish I was making this up. I think it’s Madi or no one as of now. But know it’s not a normal ending.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:32 pm

Sluething has proved over many years, if the F1 is travelling through airports they try to be in disguise or not noticed as much as possible. Former contestants have admitted this during interviews. There is no proof that I know of, that Madi or Hannah have been traveling incognito. Hannah hasn't made any effort not to be noticed.

They are promoting a non spoiled season. Hannah is not acting in a non spoiled manner when travelling IMHO. The post upthread about her complaining about a buddy ticket, did someone stand right beside her and hear what she was saying? Airports are loud, you can't hear a conversation 5 feet away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sluething has proved over many years, if the F1 is travelling through airports they try to be in disguise or not noticed as much as possible. Former contestants have admitted this during interviews. There is no proof that I know of, that Madi or Hannah have been traveling incognito. Hannah hasn't made any effort not to be noticed.

They are promoting a non spoiled season. Hannah is not acting in a non spoiled manner when travelling IMHO. The post upthread about her complaining about a buddy ticket, did someone stand right beside her and hear what she was saying? Airports are loud, you can't hear a conversation 5 feet away.

Agreed! And she has been seen out in GA visiting her grandparents. I think the buddy ticket was debunked. I definitely agree with you and how they travel for SHVs

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:39 am

gabriele wrote:Okay guys here’s some info on the possible SHV from Friday 1/3-1/5:

1/3 HA was in Vegas at Lady Gaga concert per IG friend Reid
1/4 Madi posted a chest bump story that smg2587 says was old
1/4 HA posted a modeling photo of her holding an old phone but location unknown
1/5 Peter’s story has him watching Seahawks game possibly in a hotel, the game started at 4:40pm eastern time
1/5 Madi posted a photo at a children’s nonprofit in AL - Abdullan House
1/6 Peter in NY early for GMA taping

If there was indeed a SHV and Madi’s story was in fact old it seems more likely to be with Madi since HA was at Gaga in Vegas Friday night. But, then Peter would have made his F1 watch the Seahawks game with him on Sunday. Fun times. It might have been in NY since Peter had to be there early Monday for GMA but that is total speculation.

ETA: I missed that Madi posted on Sunday at the Abdullan House in AL so maybe not a SHV after all unless another old pic. Too hard to conclude anything now really and posted photos may not be in real time

Just a correction to your timeline. Hannah Ann was in Vegas for Lady Gaga during the 12/30 and 12/31 shows.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Yesterday I started wondering if HA is just playing with us with her SM like Tyler C did on HB’s season. On stories today Peter, having flown to the Virgin Islands, says he’s on that island time and then HA being on St Simons Island says she’s on island time. Girl is messing with us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife