SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:17 pm

atem wrote:
lightredemption wrote:So did everyone see the post on reddit from someone who met Madison at the Atlanta airport where Peter was also conveniently just at

Yes, and there is proof via picture.  I thought it was more odd that Madi was not at the Auburn game.  She's always at the home Auburn games. Plus, someone saying they saw her at a church in ATL (no picture).  I don't know what to make of it.  

Can someone bring the pic over? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:14 am

According to a reddit poster Madi was spotted at the Hollywood Burbank airport today.

Is she doing some filming for the finale? Is she there to interview for the next Bachelorette?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 am

Sure wish there was a pic this time or what color she was wearing.

It just seems odd that Madi has not been in Auburn since like Sunday when someone claimed she was at a church service in ALT.

Then she is by herself travelling to possibly CA? I am so surprised she's not with any family members or a producer.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:31 am

atem wrote:...I am so surprised she's not with any family members or a producer.
According to the reddit poster she was with a "bodyguard" It probably was someone from production JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 am

I definitely think Madi and Peter have been or are going to be together soon. Idk whether it was in ATL or they’re meeting up in Cali but too many coincidences here 🤔 maybe the people’s shoot in Cali...
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:29 am

We need pics... I Can't believe someone spotted her in Burbank airport and didn't take a pic. @atem is there anyway to get the pic from Reddit of Madi at Atlanta airport that you mentioned in your post earlier? TiA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:25 am

I’m trying to figure out if Peter & Madi could have had a SHV in Atlanta.

Sat night 2.22 Peter was in LA at Dylan & HG’s engagement party

Sun 2.23 Peter was working that day & evening

Sun 2.23 Madi was supposedly seen by someone in Atlanta at a church - no source though

Tues 2.25 Peter posted Atlanta sunset photo on airport runway

Wed 2.26 Madi spotted in Atlanta and Burbank airports with someone, likely a producer but described as a “bodyguard”

ETA: Wed 2.26 Peter in uniform in Atlanta airport with fan

They were both unaccounted for on Monday but that is it. If Peter is doing 4 days on and 4 days off for work then he was likely working Monday. ETA: We have Peter working Sun, Tues and Wed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:12 am

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:...I am so surprised she's not with any family members or a producer.
According to the reddit poster she was with a "bodyguard" It probably was someone from production JMO

Probably picking her up. Production doesn’t fly with them for SHV. But also usually they are in disguise

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:57 am

I don't think it was an SHV.  It just makes me think she is getting things set up for them living there?  Not sure.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:09 pm

atem wrote:I don't think it was an SHV.  It just makes me think she is getting things set up for them living there?  Not sure.

No way is Madi planning yo live with Peter before they’re married, IMO. They may both be moving to Atlanta, separately to be together and spend time together. That would make sense and her church community could support her in that. Has she ever been away from home and family? Did she go to school where her dad coaches?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think it was an SHV.  It just makes me think she is getting things set up for them living there?  Not sure.

No way is Madi planning yo live with Peter before they’re married, IMO. They may both be moving to Atlanta, separately to be together and spend time together. That would make sense and her church community could support her in that. Has she ever been away from home and family?  Did she go to school where her dad coaches?

I know that, but I mean set up something for them to start one.

Her Dad works with the Auburn Men's Basketball team and that is where she got her degree in Communications and she dated one of the players that graduated the same time she did.  She lived on campus, but her Dad is basically there pretty much all the time, but when they are on road games. Madi never played college basketball.  She helps with her Dad's basketball summer camps with youth.

Her Dad also coached her throughout her entire HS basketball term at Lee Scott Academy, where her younger sister Mary is about to graduate from (and is also won the state championship).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:31 pm

atem wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

No way is Madi planning yo live with Peter before they’re married, IMO. They may both be moving to Atlanta, separately to be together and spend time together. That would make sense and her church community could support her in that. Has she ever been away from home and family?  Did she go to school where her dad coaches?

I know that, but I mean set up something for them to start one.

Her Dad works with the Auburn Men's Basketball team and that is where she got her degree in Communications and she dated one of the players that graduated the same time she did.  She lived on campus, but her Dad is basically there pretty much all the time, but when they are on road games. Madi never played college basketball.  She helps with her Dad's basketball summer camps with youth.

Her Dad also coached her throughout her entire HS basketball term at Lee Scott Academy, where her younger sister Mary is about to graduate from (and is also won the state championship).

@atem,
Thanks for answering. Realizing how upset tptb is with Madi makes me just love her! If she puts on her big girl pants, leaves home and moves to Atlanta to be near Peter and he does the same, I will root for them, big time - even though he makes me nervous.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife