SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:36 pm

jen689 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:...Why don't you think Madi is F1..
Madi self eliminates in Australia. I'm sure she put a lot of thought into her decision. I just don't see Madi changing her mind. I think HS and Pete left Australia as a couple. As to what happens at ATFR to be determined... JMO

IMO Madi is F1. SHV seems to point to Madi. I am starting to think the ending isn't this dramatic....Now we have photo proof Madi was still around for MTP imo Peter might dump HA at LCD and that might be the only thing that hasn't happened before because CMIIW but i do not think a bachelor has dumped the f2 before FRC? and maybe all chris needs to tell Peter at FRC is that Madi will not except a proposal, so they leave just dating - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm

I haven’t ruled out HA being F1 but think it’s Madi. HA looked a bit sad at her HTD watch party on Monday. She didn’t strike me as a woman in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:28 pm

2/20 Peter was seen by multiple people art Burbank airport about to hop on a flight to Vegas at around 7 am this morning. Someone said there friend so them on reddit and bachelornation.scoop Instagram stories have two stories of him there with his mom. They even called for "Peter and Barbara Weber" over the pa. Well he has to be at WTA tomorrow though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Madi self eliminates in Australia. I'm sure she put a lot of thought into her decision. I just don't see Madi changing her mind. I think HS and Pete left Australia as a couple. As to what happens at ATFR to be determined... JMO

IMO Madi is F1. SHV seems to point to Madi. I am starting to think the ending isn't this dramatic....Now we have photo proof Madi was still around for MTP imo Peter might dump HA at LCD and that might be the only thing that hasn't happened before because CMIIW but i do not think a bachelor has dumped the f2 before FRC? and maybe all chris needs to tell Peter at FRC is that Madi will not except a proposal, so they leave just dating - jmo

I agree that Madi is F1 and I also agree that the ending isn't as dramatic as TPTB want us to believe.  I do think that Madi self-eliminates and Hannah Ann is the only one left for the FRC but he lets her go like any F2 while knowing that the intended F1 is not going to show up.

But I don't think filming is resolved in Australia.  I think something is filmed back in the US closer to the 20th because of that date being mentioned in an interview as the last date for filming.  All 3 girls were back in the US before then.

I think that TPTB are showing us Peter's love story with Madison (I see nothing with Hannah but the obligatory phrases all leads say about the F2 and F3) but that there is the doubt that he will get the ending he wants.  That IMO is where the drama of the season will be.  Do Peter and Madison end up together or not?

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:35 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I agree that Madi is F1 and I also agree that the ending isn't as dramatic as TPTB want us to believe.  I do think that Madi self-eliminates and Hannah Ann is the only one left for the FRC but he lets her go like any F2 while knowing that the intended F1 is not going to show up.

But I don't think filming is resolved in Australia.  I think something is filmed back in the US closer to the 20th because of that date being mentioned in an interview as the last date for filming.  All 3 girls were back in the US before then.

I think that TPTB are showing us Peter's love story with Madison (I see nothing with Hannah but the obligatory phrases all leads say about the F2 and F3) but that there is the doubt that he will get the ending he wants.  That IMO is where the drama of the season will be.  Do Peter and Madison end up together or not?

IMO

I think that's all everyone wants to know at this point is if they ended up together and are they still together. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:13 pm

jen689 wrote:

Hmm i guess i just think theres more to this...as mentioned, i havent seen HA and Peter be able to be tracked together for any SHVs
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:31 am

@Bachhh022 IA there hasn't been anything linking HA to Peter since filming ended. Also you can see in the recent press release vids and The Sun pics with Madi the difference in body language between the three remaining girls. For me body language is a huge indicator and I don't see it with the others like he is with Madi.

I would be interested in knowing from those who think HA is the F1, what info is there to justify that thought? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 IA there hasn't been anything linking HA to Peter since filming ended. Also you can see in the recent press release vids and The Sun pics with Madi the difference in body language between the three remaining girls. For me body language is a huge indicator and I don't see it with the others like he is with Madi.

I would be interested in knowing from those who think HA is the F1, what info is there to justify that thought? TYIA

Same! Yeah, ill just say ill be pretty shocked if HA is F1. I think theres been a few times people have scooped out possible SHVs for Madi/Peter but i havent seen any for HA/Peter as much. and yes peter is definitely seems super happy around madi in those pictures and the new video just released. Also what could Madi have been filming with production if she wasnt F1 and it wasnt Ette related (that according to RS)?

So many unanswered questions Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:12 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 IA there hasn't been anything linking HA to Peter since filming ended. Also you can see in the recent press release vids and The Sun pics with Madi the difference in body language between the three remaining girls. For me body language is a huge indicator and I don't see it with the others like he is with Madi.

Same! Yeah, ill just say ill be pretty shocked if HA is F1. I think theres been a few times people have scooped out possible SHVs for Madi/Peter but i havent seen any for HA/Peter as much. and yes peter is definitely seems super happy around madi in those pictures and the new video just released. Also what could Madi have been filming with production if she wasnt F1 and it wasnt Ette related (that according to RS)?

So many unanswered questions Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Maybe they were together had a few safe house visits and they recently came to mutual agreement and broke up, and that's what she was filming? no idea Oh geez this is killing me duh :headbanging
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:18 am

Or she could've been filming an intro for summer games, and Peter will be there to cheer her on. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:40 am

Like I said, it would be another Matt Grant season and it's fake.  There's nothing sexy about HS to me.  She looks like a teenager.

Madi's sister put up a Insta story several weeks ago with Madi, Mallory, Mary Mykal, Tonya and Mary's boyfriend with tennis rackets.

I really do think her family will be part of the Summer Games.

Also, tomorrow, Mary Mykal will be part of some All Star Basketball game after her team won the state championship. So, I hope to see Madi's cute face soon!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:49 am

Jolena wrote:Or she could've been filming an intro for summer games, and Peter will be there to cheer her on. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

unless they change the format from winter games (and they might!) it's set up as a dating show and they're all singles.

atem wrote:

Like I said, it would be another Matt Grant season and it's fake. There's nothing sexy about HS to me. She looks like a teenager.

Madi's sister put up a Insta story several weeks ago with Madi, Mallory, Mary Mykal, Tonya and Mary's boyfriend with tennis rackets.

I really do think her family will be part of the Summer Games.

Also, tomorrow, Mary Mykal will be part of some All Star Basketball game after her team won the state championship. So, I hope to see Madi's cute face soon!

This was discussed on Reddit! someone said something very similar and then lots of posters said their boyfriends/male friends found Hannah Ann the most attractive. I think men don't find a 23 year old who looks like a teenager to be unappealing; more like the opposite. I think she'd get LOADS of men who would be very happy she was bachelorette.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife