SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:42 pm

It was me that thinks LoriK will be their agent with Bach Nation type events. Not for everything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:With her dad's job, he and the whole family should have someone to protect their interests as well as Madison's.  Especially if Madison is going to be in the public eye.

IMO

With his coaching job? or is there another job that we don't know about? just curious? TIA

He is the Director of Operations for the team. Besides coaching he deals with the team's budget and travel. He also works with fundraising.  In other words, he is probably dealing with the public just as much as he is the players.  

Alumni and others aren't going to want to pledge funds to a program that has an individual with questionable things surrounding him.  Yes, there are some that will contribute no matter what but there are others that will withhold their monies.  Public outcry whether it is voices or money speaks loudly in those big universities.

IMO

Are you referring to Peter if he was to be with Madison? if so,What questionable things would that be that are surrounding him that would make anyone contribute to their Alumni? just curious
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Wow, I really like that jumpsuit Madi pinned on Pinterest, especially in white. Very classy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:15 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:With her dad's job, he and the whole family should have someone to protect their interests as well as Madison's.  Especially if Madison is going to be in the public eye.

IMO

With his coaching job? or is there another job that we don't know about? just curious? TIA

He is the Director of Operations for the team. Besides coaching he deals with the team's budget and travel. He also works with fundraising.  In other words, he is probably dealing with the public just as much as he is the players.  

Alumni and others aren't going to want to pledge funds to a program that has an individual with questionable things surrounding him.  Yes, there are some that will contribute no matter what but there are others that will withhold their monies.  Public outcry whether it is voices or money speaks loudly in those big universities.

IMO

What agency are they signed with? That’s a clue. The university would have some athletes with agents/PR reps, probably the head coach as well, that know media and such.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:59 am

Well it dosen't look like Peter is snuggled up on a couch somewhere with his F1 no no according to his latest IG story he is out in a club partying tonight. and last night at the Bachelor Live. Dosen't look like a SHV this weekend . I can see if they made him attend the bachelor live per contract or to throw viewers off but 2nd night in a row? I don't think so. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:48 am

@Jolena Well, the song is Crazy in Love, so maybe a message to his F1 (or not laugh out loud)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:02 am

Agent99 wrote:@Jolena Well, the song is Crazy in Love, so maybe a message to his F1 (or not laugh out loud)

laugh out loud I didn't even notice that. I hope he is crazy in love with Madison ( and it's reciprocated) =bestbud! laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31 am

Agent99 wrote:@Jolena Well, the song is Crazy in Love, so maybe a message to his F1 (or not laugh out loud)

Maybe not he isn't even smiling. hissyfit
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:18 am

Jolena wrote:Well it dosen't look like Peter is snuggled up on a couch somewhere with his F1 no no according to his latest IG story he is out in a club partying tonight. and last night at the Bachelor Live. Dosen't look like a SHV this weekend . I can see if they made him attend the bachelor live per contract  or to throw viewers off but 2nd night in a row? I don't think so. jmo

The dude is never going to change to me.  His 'lifestyle' is way too different than Madi's. But, I still don't get where the heck Madi is.

Could be the show making it out to be he's single.  Who knows.

Heck, he probably tried to hook up with each of his F3. He said the show worked TOO WELL for him.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Ahhhhh! He really is a romantic. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f618 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f618

The married couple he’s with live in Denver so maybe that’s why he went out for a bit?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:46 pm

HA is in Tennessee this weekend. We still don't know where Madi is right? I still think if he's not single, he's with Madi.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:06 pm

kmick0890 wrote:HA is in Tennessee this weekend.  We still don't know where Madi is right?  I still think if he's not single, he's with Madi.

No word that im aware of on Madi's where abouts since she was supposedly last seen landing in Burbank airport a few days ago.(with two hugh suitcases laugh out loud ) This past week I'm leaning more towards Peter being single, but still hoping for a pleasant surprise.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife