SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:06 pm

vickiemarie wrote:@HavaDrPepper I have to ask why do you think Hannah Ann can’t be with him?

Post filming behavior just doesn't fit for many reasons which have been stated by many others on this forum before and I personally see nothing between them on my screen.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:57 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, they will not film anything for summer games (intro or whatever) until late April at the earliest but I expect it to be May.  Heck, they may not even film any intros until after the season is actually filmed.

They don't make final decisions for BIP until May, usually less than 2 weeks before they leave for filming and usually right around the time of the filming of the ending of the 'ette season.

With the season finale being March 9/10, I don't see any final activity for filming of intros until March.  If I remember right, Caila's was filmed about a week or so before the announcement even though she ended up not getting it.

IMO the only thing that makes sense for me is an update of some kind on Madison because there have not been any SHV's but they have been "dating" long distance through FT and phone calls.  If there are no SHV's, they have no footage to show like they have the last few seasons.

I still see no way Hannah Ann is the F1.

IMO

Totally agree and I too agree that it's an update of some kind to which she looks very happy which makes me think we'll have a happy ending.

TPTB are not going to spoil their no spoiler ending by filming anything with Madi or any one of the F2 related to other shows before this season is over. Even RS doesn't know the ending, they aren't going to take any chances in giving up their whole agenda.

I think they were well aware the chances of Madi and producers being caught together would get out there. IMHO they obviously handled that well since that's the only shot that got leaked.

As far at HTD's, someone can refresh my memory because I don't recall 1 HTD that went very well that went on to be the F1. Each season that I can recall both 'ette and Bachelor, the F1's HTD never goes well and the F2 ends very nicely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, they will not film anything for summer games (intro or whatever) until late April at the earliest but I expect it to be May.  Heck, they may not even film any intros until after the season is actually filmed.

They don't make final decisions for BIP until May, usually less than 2 weeks before they leave for filming and usually right around the time of the filming of the ending of the 'ette season.

With the season finale being March 9/10, I don't see any final activity for filming of intros until March.  If I remember right, Caila's was filmed about a week or so before the announcement even though she ended up not getting it.

IMO the only thing that makes sense for me is an update of some kind on Madison because there have not been any SHV's but they have been "dating" long distance through FT and phone calls.  If there are no SHV's, they have no footage to show like they have the last few seasons.

I still see no way Hannah Ann is the F1.

IMO

Totally agree and I too agree that it's an update of some kind to which she looks very happy which makes me think we'll have a happy ending.

TPTB are not going to spoil their no spoiler ending by filming anything with Madi or any one of the F2 related to other shows before this season is over. Even RS doesn't know the ending, they aren't going to take any chances in giving up their whole agenda.

I think they were well aware the chances of Madi and producers being caught together would get out there. IMHO they obviously handled that well since that's the only shot that got leaked.

As far at HTD's, someone can refresh my memory because I don't recall 1 HTD that went very well that went on to be the F1. Each season that I can recall both 'ette and Bachelor, the F1's HTD never goes well and the F2 ends very nicely.

Becca and Garrett had a pretty good hometown date. No drama from what I remember. Actually, I don't remember way out there drama on any of Becca's HTD's!

Can't say about Colton's season since I didn't watch it but Arie/Lauren's had a few tense moments. Arie/Becca was pretty drama free.  Only other one I remember from farther back was JoJo/Jordan and that wasn't that there was drama between her and the family, it was just TPTB trying to accentuate the missing member of the family.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Becca had to deal with Garrett's family being skeptical because of him being hurt from his marriage IIRC.

Cassie's father was really tough. Cassie and her Dad's conversation was really tough too. He didn't give Colton his blessings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:31 pm

@HavaDrPepper@GuardianAngel I think the footage taken for Madison is that she is happy, but I completely don't see that she and Peter are together. He seems very subdued in all interviews. I keep going back to the interview where he says he is "in a good place". That's IMO not the word choice of someone who is happily in love. I agree that there have been no SHV.
Also I don't think Madison could be with Peter watching back the season. For Peter's part, if he was truly in love with someone, he would not be saying ALL of the stuff he said about Hannah B. IMO . By the time he was doing interviews about the season, he had a couple of months to move on and get over the hurt of not being with Madi and was able to play up for TPTB the Hannah B storyline in interviews.....just my thoughts.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to end with a love story. I think we are going to get the "I learned a lot about myself" story at the end of the day. JMO Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f614

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca had to deal with Garrett's family being skeptical because of him being hurt from his marriage IIRC.

Cassie's father was really tough. Cassie and her Dad's conversation was really tough too. He didn't give Colton his blessings.
Becca and Garret was still pretty smooth sailing IMO.

Cassie’s hometown seems like the perfect example to prove your point. It was basically one big foreshadowing of the fence jump, with both her and her family being hesitant about the pace of the show and the upcoming proposal. And of course Matt’s classic comment:

“I don’t know him, but he seems like, you know, a ... guy.” laugh out loud

It made such an impression that even quite recently some troll claimed that Matt still hates Colton. Rolling Eyes
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:49 pm

blueblues wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Becca had to deal with Garrett's family being skeptical because of him being hurt from his marriage IIRC.

Becca and Garret was still pretty smooth sailing IMO.

Cassie’s hometown seems like the perfect example to prove your point. It was basically one big foreshadowing of the fence jump, with both her and her family being hesitant about the pace of the show and the upcoming proposal. And of course Matt’s classic comment:

“I don’t know him, but he seems like, you know, a ... guy.” laugh out loud

It made such an impression that even quite recently some troll claimed that Matt still hates Colton. Rolling Eyes
JMO
Agree about Becca and Garrett.  IMO, no drama to it at all.  I came away from it feeling that Becca would fit into their family very nicely.

Every hometown has some skepticism to it mainly because of how quickly everything happens on the show.  That is the nature of the show and IMO a lot of it is pure editing by TPTB.  A few give them everything they desire (like VF this year).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:25 pm

2/22 Peter is participating in some flag football event in Thousand Oaks, Ca earlier today.

Hannah Ann is in Seaside, FL according to her stories.

Nothing from Madison from today but she was in Alabama last night watching her sister's basketball game.

I don't actually expect another shv until the f1 flies to California for the finale. We will see I guess.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Auburn had a home basketball game today. I saw her dad but didn't watch closely enough to see if she was in the crowd.  It was a big game so I imagine she was.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:58 pm

Question for you super sleuthers. I was checking out Madi's TikToks and noticed she had one from Times Square on 2/5. I don't know how to bring it over here. But, wasn't Peter in NYC around this same time doing all of his post Super Bowl press? Apologies if this has already been discussed.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:25 pm

MommaSez wrote:Question for you super sleuthers. I was checking out Madi's TikToks and noticed she had one from Times Square on 2/5. I don't know how to bring it over here. But, wasn't Peter in NYC around this same time doing all of his post Super Bowl press? Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Peter was in NYC right after the Superbowl on 2/3-2/4. He definitely left on 2/4 though (airport shots of him and Julie waiting for their flight back to LA) and did press that whole Tuesday.

I don't have a tik tok but was that tiktok the same video of her and her sister Mary dancing in Times Square? If it is that was filmed in November around the time she got home from filming. Auburn had a tournament in NYC and Madi and her sisters traveled with the team. Just wondering if its the same video that I am thinking of or not.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:37 pm

The TikTok vid was from Mallory and Madi reposted it.  Like you said, it was from November when she returned from The Bachelor.  You can see other photos of their time in NYC on Mallory's Facebook page.  They had a lot of fun and Madi looked radiant! Madi also used a NYC picture of her and her two sisters for Valentine's Day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife