SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:15 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:A couple things that have gone through my mind (just my thoughts no proof of any of it):

She might be in CA for a very short SHV.

She might be in CA for an early People shoot if Peter will be working at the normal time for the shoot.  I thought that maybe Peter will do as many flights as he can between now and the 8th so that he can have more time off for the finale/ATFR/post finale press.

She might be in CA for fittings for clothing for the post finale press if the show helps with that (I don't know).

And, supposedly she had 2 suitcases when she arrived in Burbank which IMO means a stay longer than 2 days.

And who knows, maybe she just wanted some time in CA!

If she isn't at the game today, I suspect she is in CA until the finale.

IMO

The game is in KY. Madi won't be there. I sure wish her whole family was more active on Instagram so we'd know if she were home.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:43 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:A couple things that have gone through my mind (just my thoughts no proof of any of it):

She might be in CA for a very short SHV.

She might be in CA for an early People shoot if Peter will be working at the normal time for the shoot.  I thought that maybe Peter will do as many flights as he can between now and the 8th so that he can have more time off for the finale/ATFR/post finale press.

She might be in CA for fittings for clothing for the post finale press if the show helps with that (I don't know).

And, supposedly she had 2 suitcases when she arrived in Burbank which IMO means a stay longer than 2 days.

And who knows, maybe she just wanted some time in CA!

If she isn't at the game today, I suspect she is in CA until the finale.

IMO

Really curious if the 2 suitcases rumor is true question There ARE a lot of people online suspecting they're together in California especially with Madi being spotted at Burbank so I wouldnt be all that shocked if TPTB told Peter to go to Bachelor Live and post some stories as a way of throwing people off. This IS the same production that told shawn to go out to bars and act single after Kaitlyn spoiled her season dizzy Curious to see if Madi is spotted anytime soon...
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:40 pm

@atem

Madison has traveled to away games before and with this being a very important game, IMO she would be there if she didn't have other things going on.  Because I am sure that she will be at every SEC tournament game and every NCAA tournament game Auburn plays in as long as she doesn't have other contracted appearances if she is the F1 and they are still together.  She has too much Auburn basketball in her blood to not miss important games.

@Bachhh022

I had the thought as well that TPTB requested Peter be at BL last night.  But they couldn't have Madison going because that would give away too much. 

Now this is a way out there thought but BL will be in Cleveland on April 3... what if Peter and Madison make an appearance since that was a city in his season?  And, really way out there, BL will be in Alabama (Birmingham though) May 3... possibility they show up there?  Oh the places the mind goes when you let it roam free  giggling

But, then TPTB may cut off all ties with Peter once the post show interviews are done if they really are that against Madison.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:29 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@atem

Madison has traveled to away games before and with this being a very important game, IMO she would be there if she didn't have other things going on.  Because I am sure that she will be at every SEC tournament game and every NCAA tournament game Auburn plays in as long as she doesn't have other contracted appearances if she is the F1 and they are still together.  She has too much Auburn basketball in her blood to not miss important games.

@Bachhh022

I had the thought as well that TPTB requested Peter be at BL last night.  But they couldn't have Madison going because that would give away too much. 

Now this is a way out there thought but BL will be in Cleveland on April 3... what if Peter and Madison make an appearance since that was a city in his season?  And, really way out there, BL will be in Alabama (Birmingham though) May 3... possibility they show up there?  Oh the places the mind goes when you let it roam free  giggling

But, then TPTB may cut off all ties with Peter once the post show interviews are done if they really are that against Madison.

IMO

Oh boy can I relate to " the places the mind goes when you let it roam free " cantstopl Mine is still roaming.laugh out loud It's very possible that tptb had Peter go to "Live on stage" I think someone said he was brought up on stage. This reminds me of when Colton went to a Bachelor related event in San Diego right around this time (a week or so before the Finale and Cassie was in a hotel) and he tweeting asking if anyone knew of any Yoga classes in the area. Everyone knew Cassie was into Yoga and assumed she was with him and he was asking for her. (as it turned out he was).

@atem good point. I wasen't thinking of Peter's work schedule when I was suspicious of Madison being out in CA 10 days prior for the People Shoot but that could very well be. Do we have any proof that Madison arrived in Burbank airport , with a producer & 2 suitcases, where did that info come from? scratch jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:00 pm

I wonder if Madi might be looking for representation to help her get influencer opportunities?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:24 pm

I think it was said on here someplace that she'd signed up with an agent and the agent was representing her entire family. Just what I remember reading.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:36 pm

beader wrote:I think it was said on here someplace that she'd signed up with an agent and the agent was representing her entire family.  Just what I remember reading.

I remember reading that too. Now why would the whole family need to be represented?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Jolena wrote:
beader wrote:I think it was said on here someplace that she'd signed up with an agent and the agent was representing her entire family.  Just what I remember reading.

I remember reading that too. Now why would the whole family need to be represented?
A possibility could be her parents are managing her opportunities with her and the agency is therefore working for them as a unit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:12 pm

notarose wrote:
Jolena wrote:

A possibility could be her parents are managing her opportunities with her and the agency is therefore working for them as a unit.

True, but could also be that the family needs someone to navigate them through this new venture that they might be taking on Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 pm

With her dad's job, he and the whole family should have someone to protect their interests as well as Madison's.  Especially if Madison is going to be in the public eye.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:With her dad's job, he and the whole family should have someone to protect their interests as well as Madison's.  Especially if Madison is going to be in the public eye.

IMO

With his coaching job? or is there another job that we don't know about? just curious? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:With her dad's job, he and the whole family should have someone to protect their interests as well as Madison's.  Especially if Madison is going to be in the public eye.

IMO

With his coaching job? or is there another job that we don't know about? just curious? TIA

He is the Director of Operations for the team. Besides coaching he deals with the team's budget and travel. He also works with fundraising.  In other words, he is probably dealing with the public just as much as he is the players.  

Alumni and others aren't going to want to pledge funds to a program that has an individual with questionable things surrounding him.  Yes, there are some that will contribute no matter what but there are others that will withhold their monies.  Public outcry whether it is voices or money speaks loudly in those big universities.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife