SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:28 pm

If they want an unspoiled season, do they want to do the People shoot with Madison in it?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:54 pm

suzq wrote:If they want an unspoiled season, do they want to do the People shoot with Madison in it?

Anyone find it odd the show didn't ask the women at the WTA who they thought would be F1?

If HS is F1, then I don't see how the photoshoot was done.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:06 pm

Is it possible that Madi went to LA to film some new ITMs for the finale? Thus 2 suitcases?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:38 pm

@ReneeM You delivered again!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:21 pm

lightredemption wrote:They could have done the People shoot last Thursday/Friday. That was when Madison was supposedly in LA and her and Peter and he were quiet and both unaccounted for till he went to Bachelor Live on Friday evening.

This is what I think happened, unless madi is in LA right now already (she hasn't posted or been seen since the Auburn game this week so I have no idea what shes up to)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:They could have done the People shoot last Thursday/Friday. That was when Madison was supposedly in LA and her and Peter and he were quiet and both unaccounted for till he went to Bachelor Live on Friday evening.

This is what I think happened, unless madi is in LA right now already (she hasn't posted or been seen since the Auburn game this week so I have no idea what shes up to)

HS posted that she will be at the TN vs AU basketball March Madness game tomorrow.  So, I am sure Madi will be at the game too.

KBiegs88 wrote:I just seen Madi in a few of her sisters Instagram stories. She’s in a group Tik Tok and a group photo. Looks like her sister won a basketball tournament or something (not the same sister that won a cpl weeks ago) If they are current and not throw backs...she looks to be back in Auburn.

I still don't buy the TikTok, but Mal put up pictures of Madi at that game Mal was part of with the same hair/outfit.

Last edited by atem on Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:52 pm

@atem Can you let me know what the virginity soundbite is that Madi didn’t give production? I know you have been very active this season so perhaps you know. Thank you.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:54 pm

mbl wrote:@atem Can you let me know what the virginity soundbite is that Madi didn’t give production?  I know you have been very active this season so perhaps you know.  Thank you.  

You mean Chris H saying they wanted to force Madi to tell Peter about it and when she didn't, he basically said Madi set up Peter to fail and the guy is always the jerk for wanting to have sex with the other two women? Thus, she is the reason they had 3 women stay at the same place.

Just about every interview CH did during that time.  I personally don't think it's any of the producers business when Madi tells Peter anything.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:58 pm

@atem I’m not on anybody’s side here. I just keep hearing reference just to the virginity soundbite.  I think that you’re saying that Madi didn’t tell Peter that she was saving herself for marriage until after he had his fantasy suites with the other two women. Is that correct?  Maybe I didn’t make it clear but I’ve posted in a few different threads asking the same question and I’ve said that I haven’t been watching this season closely. That’s why I am asking the question b/c it’s hard to go through all the threads.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:04 pm

mbl wrote:@atem I’m not on anybody’s side here. I just keep hearing reference just to the virginity soundbite.  I think that you’re saying that Madi didn’t tell Peter that she was saving herself for marriage until after he had his fantasy suites with the other two women. Is that correct?  Maybe I didn’t make it clear but I’ve posted in a few different threads asking the same question and I’ve said that I haven’t been watching this season closely. That’s why I am asking the question b/c it’s hard to go through all the threads.

IDK of any soundbite. Madi said she hadn't told him yet at the HTD ITM.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:05 pm

@atem Thank you. Got it now.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:09 pm

@mbl

Basically they wanted to her to come out and tell Peter that she was a virgin.  She chose not to use that word but just said she was saving herself for marriage.

I honestly can understand why she didn't.  The show has not been very kind with the edit of some of those that were virgins.  It became the main focal point of their "story".  IMO Madison didn't want that to be what she was about and I don't blame her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife