SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48 pm

yeah Madi is def there. She was on the court during halftime and the mascot was dressed as a pilot and gave her a huge rose Smiley haha. I do think she was in LA last week but probably went home for a bit and will be going back soon.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:08 am

Bachhh022 wrote:yeah Madi is def there. She was on the court during halftime and the mascot was dressed as a pilot and gave her a huge rose Smiley haha. I do think she was in LA last week  but probably went home for a bit and will be going back soon.

Apparently according to reddit comments, HA was just at a different game and the same thing happened to her there as well. Seems like a set up
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:28 am

gabriele wrote:On IG there is what looks like a fan photo of Madi at the game. Same top as in her sister’s story. I’m not sure which photo you guys think is old but she seems to be at the game. As for her hair being longer she could have gotten new extensions. jmo

A couple of days ago, Tonya put up an Instastory and a friend of Mal put up a tiktok acting like Madi was at some sorority basketball game Mal won with her friends.  However, in the tiktok and picture, Mal's hair was totally blonde.  It was obvious to me they were told to put that up. Even before then, Mal put up an Instagram story saying they were going to win the championship again just like in HS. Well, Mal is a Junior at Auburn. I didn't make anything of it, until suddenly Tonya put up the story and Mal's friend put up the tiktok making it seem like Madi was there. I just didn't get and still don't get why.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:32 am

gabriele wrote:On IG there is what looks like a fan photo of Madi at the game. Same top as in her sister’s story. I’m not sure which photo you guys think is old but she seems to be at the game. As for her hair being longer she could have gotten new extensions. jmo

I just saw the first picture that her sister posted. I just saw the rest confirming she is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:36 am

They will both probably be leaving for la this weekend for the AFTR
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:57 am

Peter was at church on Wednesday night. Justin Bieber talks about it on the episode of ‘Ellen’ airing later today. He didn’t give a specific date but Justin & Hailey go to church on Wednesday nights, Churchome in Beverly Hills. Third video on this page.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:28 am

Any news on a People photo shoot?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:33 am

ReneeM wrote:Peter was at church on Wednesday night. Justin Bieber talks about it on the episode of ‘Ellen’ airing later today. He didn’t give a specific date but Justin & Hailey go to church on Wednesday nights, Churchome in Beverly Hills. Third video on this page.

You have some mad sleuthing skills. No idea how you found that. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:36 am

@gabriele laugh out loud I love Justin, & watched the interview. The Peter mention was a total coincidence Embarressed!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:56 am

ReneeM wrote:Peter was at church on Wednesday night. Justin Bieber talks about it on the episode of ‘Ellen’ airing later today. He didn’t give a specific date but Justin & Hailey go to church on Wednesday nights, Churchome in Beverly Hills. Third video on this page.

That's interesting, because I noticed Madi's mom started following that Churchome on twitter yesterday. She is a Justin Bieber fan like her daughter though.

Last edited by atem on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:05 am

luvstx wrote:Any news on a People photo shoot?

HS said that she was going to the TN vs Auburn game this Sat. I am sure Madi will be there too, because of the optics that producers want.

If there was a photo shoot, the only person who could have had one was Madi as I think she was in L.A. after that Atlanta airport sighting. Yes, Peter was working, but I really do think Madi was in L.A.

So, unless they do the photo shoot on Sunday, I have no idea.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59 am

They could have done the People shoot last Thursday/Friday. That was when Madison was supposedly in LA and her and Peter were quiet and both unaccounted for till he went to Bachelor Live on Friday evening.

Last edited by lightredemption on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife