SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Peter posted an IG story a 5hours ago from what looks like his backyard pool dancing to Taylor Swift Shake it off, then with the same tshirt he is punching a bag to Eye of the Tiger an hour ago at Creel Fitness.

I'm thinking if there is a People Shoot it will be ATFR. I can't remember if Arie/Lauren had a People shoot after the fact. I'm going to search our forum for it.

ETA: Arie's finale was March 5th and March 7th there were posts from the People shoot.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4713-arie-jr-lauren-luyendyk-fan-forum-media-sm-vids-no-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Peter posted an IG story a 5hours ago from what looks like his backyard pool dancing to Taylor Swift Shake it off, then with the same tshirt he is punching a bag to Eye of the Tiger an hour ago at Creel Fitness.

I'm thinking if there is a People Shoot it will be ATFR. I can't remember if Arie/Lauren had a People shoot after the fact. I'm going to search our forum for it.

I think Colton and Cassie did the people shoot before ATFR. It's usually done end of the week (like yesterday & today) leading to ATFR airing. That's what I recall from past seasons. But with everything being so off this season , who knows what the heck their doing. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:49 pm

@Jolena yes we have many times been successful in sleuthing the timing of the People shoot. I was just wondering if there will be one and it will be after the ATFR since at this point we won't know what Madi's answer will be, date engaged or no go. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Madi got her outfit for the ATFR.  It's a place called Lasting Impressions Formalwear and it's where she got her sparkle jumpsuit from.  She looks SO happy!  Probably can't wait for it to be all over! LOL

As for the photoshoot. It won't be tomorrow as HS said she will be at the TN vs AU game. I am thinking both will be there.

Last edited by atem on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:53 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:..If Hannah is the one he chose what do you think is going on in her mind watching this season back and seeing just how into Madi he was?...
Pete was conflcted. If RS spoilers are correct Pete told Hannah Ann he couldn't move forward with their relationship with out seeing Madi. In the latest preview Hannah Ann tells Pete to follow his heart. If his heart leads him back to Hannah Ann and she accepts him then she's ok with everything Pete had to go through so they can end up together JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena yes we have many times been successful in sleuthing the timing of the People shoot. I was just wondering if there will be one and it will be after the ATFR since at this point  we won't know what Madi's answer will be, date engaged or no go. Smiley

ATFR they head to NYC for media tour, dinner. show ect. and don't get back to LA for at least 5 days. So if they do it after ATFR it would be a week or so after that and longer to hit the shelf. I guess it's possible , just not the norm. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:56 pm

well from the post in the other thread now I really doubt he chose Hannah.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:58 pm

atem wrote:Madi got her outfit for the ATFR.  It's a place called Lasting Impressions Formalwear and it's where she got her sparkle jumpsuit from.  She looks SO happy!  Probably can't wait for it to be all over! LOL

As for the photoshoot.  It won't be tomorrow as HS said she will be at the TN vs AU game.  I am thinking both will be there.

I thought the show dresses the F1?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I thought the show dresses the F1?
Cary Fetman the shows stylist suited up the F3 for Hannah's finale. Maybe it varies from season to season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:10 pm

jen689 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:...Definitely need to pay attention to the feet this weekend.  
Hannah Ann is moving to LA this weekend. Maybe she and Pete got a place together? JMO

I guess anything is possible but just don’t see “it” with Hanna Ann and Peter. She is a model and prob had aspirations to move to la like her bestie Hanna G. ;). All of her social
Media activity screams final 2 to me but maybe she is trying to throw everyone off.

Maybe Peter is getting his own place somewhere else. Didn’t he say he wanted to move ? If he is with Madi maybe he moves to Atlanta. If they don’t work out I can see him moving to New York City like he mentioned before. Jmo.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:Madi got her outfit for the ATFR.  It's a place called Lasting Impressions Formalwear and it's where she got her sparkle jumpsuit from.  She looks SO happy!  Probably can't wait for it to be all over! LOL

As for the photoshoot.  It won't be tomorrow as HS said she will be at the TN vs AU game.  I am thinking both will be there.

I thought the show dresses the F1?

They do but for the FRC. Im pretty sure anything after that , they are on their own with clothes. I do think for the TV shows like Kelly & Ryan, GMa , Ellen ,ect they get their makeup and hair done back stage. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:40 pm

LaineyG wrote:
jen689 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:...Definitely need to pay attention to the feet this weekend.  
Hannah Ann is moving to LA this weekend. Maybe she and Pete got a place together? JMO

I guess anything is possible but just don’t see “it” with Hanna Ann and Peter.  She is a model and prob had aspirations to move to la like her bestie Hanna G. ;).   All of her social
Media activity screams final 2 to me but maybe she is trying to throw everyone off.  

Maybe Peter is getting his own place somewhere else.  Didn’t he say he wanted to move ?  If he is with Madi maybe he moves to Atlanta. If they don’t work out I can see him moving to New York City like he mentioned before.  Jmo.  

I can see Peter moving to Atlanta somewhere between the airport and the Prewetts home.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife